The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100% mod completion

Finally I farmed every single warframe mod that only misses primed shred  as my 900  daily tribute I only need to log in for more 100 days and I'll achieve 100% of grinding 

image.png?ex=668c79cd&is=668b284d&hm=ad8

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, DrakeRyuujin said:

Finally I farmed every single warframe mod that only misses primed shred  as my 900  daily tribute I only need to log in for more 100 days and I'll achieve 100% of grinding

Including Conclave Mods ? That's what I call dedicated collector

36 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

Now max them all.  I still need primed chamber.  I don't have the pvp mods either, but playing around lunaro the other day it reminded me of rocket league.

I already maxed all common and uncommom mods only need to max rare and legendary!

24 minutes ago, (PSN)CUInc said:

What if, hypothetically, you were able to collect every single possible riven mod? Can someone do the math on how long that would take?

Just melee rivens, assuming fixed stats, is already 50400 different rivens per weapon.

58 minutes ago, latetier said:

i dont get it where can i tell in the pic that u have all the mods and 100% complete

He's at the end of the scrolling bar for the "incomplete" tab.

• Like 1

My incomplete tab shows all the conclave mods, and the 3-4 augment mods I'm missing are mixed in randomly in that group.  The codex is cool to show off your mods, but it only shows a row of four at a time so it's a long scroll to the end.  It also doesn't show primed mods or primed chamber if you don't have them. 

It needs to show like 12-16 rows at a time. but maybe that is doable with some UI adjusting?  It would be cool to like have an image that shows every mod maxed in a giant square/post as a decoration.  The same goes for arcanes.

The incomplete tab for arcanes is more telling.

uvFuhUe.jpeg

Also,  you could look at his duplicates and unique mods to see he has 1157 unique mods.  I am showing 1173 unique mods (not counting conclave) on that screen, and I'm missing 5 of the new augments plus primed chamber, so there is at least 1179.  He's probably missing some primed or unlisted mods, but that's a pretty good start! 

And some of those are really hard to farm as well.  I traded for some of the Deimos set mods that were cheap, but I also did some ridiculous farms like Kinetic Diversion, when it was in POE incursions, and Necramech Thrusters when it was around the same 1/500 drop from a Necramech in Deimos on release I believe.

• Like 1

Nice work! Congratulations! 

I think I am missing around 6 mods right now. One from a Defection, two from Railjack, one from Deimos, 1 from Alchemy (which amuses me, since I have done a lot of Alchemy) and 1 or 2 more. Its not actually a big goal or anything that I have, just something that happened/happens. Since I am so close to, I might give it a shot next time I am bored, but its not a high priority for me, and I feel as if, I were to try it, my RNG would be bad, and then I'd get burnt out, so better to wait until I really really desire it (same with Codex)! 

• Like 1