The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon both Braton Prime and Vandal possible?

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I am doing this for completionist sake. I have already have a Braton Prime Incarnon. I chose another Braton Incarnon in the circuit, completed it and want to install it on the Braton Vandal. But I am not able to do it as I already have a Braton Prime Incarnon.

How am I suppose to go about doing it without uninstalling the Incarnon on my Braton Prime?

Thanks

19 answers to this question

No special requirements, you should be able to install it like normal. Are you certain you aren't missing one of the resources to build it or anything?

2 minutes ago, Rexis12 said:

You can actually go and get another Icarnon!

But you missed it, so you probably have to wait a while to get it.

They've already acquired the second adaptor

7 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

OK, I am doing this for completionist sake. I have already have a Braton Prime Incarnon. I chose another Braton Incarnon in the circuit, completed it and want to install it on the Braton Vandal. But I am not able to do it as I already have a Braton Prime Incarnon.

How am I suppose to go about doing it without uninstalling the Incarnon on my Braton Prime?

Thanks

This sounds like a bug or weird user error

There should be NOTHING stopping you from installing two separate Braton Incarnons, one on a Prime and one on a Vandal

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

This sounds like a bug or weird user error

There should be NOTHING stopping you from installing two separate Braton Incarnons, one on a Prime and one on a Vandal

But I can't do it. I have 2 Braton Incarnons but there is no option to install the Incarnon on my Braton Vandal. A similar case evolves on my Bo weapon as well. I have 2 incarnons for Bo. I have installed an Incarnon on my Bo Prime but I can't do it on my normal Bo. As anyone tried this?

6 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

But I can't do it. I have 2 Braton Incarnons but there is no option to install the Incarnon on my Braton Vandal. A similar case evolves on my Bo weapon as well. I have 2 incarnons for Bo. I have installed an Incarnon on my Bo Prime but I can't do it on my normal Bo. As anyone tried this?

We're going to need some screencaps to diagnose the problem

18 minutes ago, Bluedragon66 said:

You experiencing the same issue?

Negative, functioning normal for me. For instance I currently have Prisma Gorgon Incarnon'd, and still have the option to instal my second Incarnon on Gorgon Wrath.

You seem to be missing the "Locked" tab where ready-to-install Incarnons are located

Spoiler

jB8d6b3.jpg

Plus the weirdness with your Upgrade Available tab, having only Braton Prime on it but showing only Bo on the dropdown

Edited by rapt0rman

On 2024-07-21 at 2:27 AM, Bluedragon66 said:

Thanks

It's easily done. You just install the second adapter on the Braton Vandal - via Cavalero (they may have made it where you can do it in arsenal as well. In a recent update, I can't remember off the top of my head).

Once installed, you'll notice that you don't have to go back and redo the evolutions they are already unlocked. This works for every weapon where there's more than one variant.

I see that you posted some screenshots, in the event You're unable to do exactly as described above and what other people have said. Submit a support ticket to warframe.support 

Edited by NeDesitVirtus

2 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Negative, functioning normal for me. For instance I currently have Prisma Gorgon Incarnon'd, and still have the option to instal my second Incarnon on Gorgon Wrath.

You seem to be missing the "Locked" tab where ready-to-install Incarnons are located

Reveal hidden contents

jB8d6b3.jpg

Plus the weirdness with your Upgrade Available tab, having only Braton Prime on it but showing only Bo on the dropdown

yea... it all seems a little funky... it may take a while but maybe a support ticket can resolve this(?) 🤔

I found the root cause of the problem. At first, I installed the incarnon for Bo Prime a few weeks back. Then I did the circuit and got another incarnon for the Bo. So I should have 2. I uninstalled the incarnon for the Bo Prime, but Cavelaro still states I have only 1 incarnon for the Bo! I guess while doing the circuit when I got the Genesis reward for the Bo, I did not get the item as I already had an incarnon for the Bo prime. The same scenario applied to the Braton as well.

I need someone to test this. This is indeed a bug.

On 2024-07-21 at 12:27 AM, Bluedragon66 said:

Thanks

It should let you install incarnon adapters on multiple versions of a weapon with additional adapters. I've done this with Furax and Furax Wraith personally.

4 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

I found the root cause of the problem. At first, I installed the incarnon for Bo Prime a few weeks back. Then I did the circuit and got another incarnon for the Bo. So I should have 2. I uninstalled the incarnon for the Bo Prime, but Cavelaro still states I have only 1 incarnon for the Bo! I guess while doing the circuit when I got the Genesis reward for the Bo, I did not get the item as I already had an incarnon for the Bo prime. The same scenario applied to the Braton as well.

I need someone to test this. This is indeed a bug.

I haven't tried it myself, but does uninstalling an incarnon destroy it or does it return to your inventory? I figured you would've tried getting a normal Bo to put the 2nd one on instead of removing the original of Bo Prime to test out the issue.

10 minutes ago, MobiusKnight said:

I haven't tried it myself, but does uninstalling an incarnon destroy it or does it return to your inventory?

It's supposed to return the adapter.  The resources used to install it aren't refunded though.

6 hours ago, MobiusKnight said:

I haven't tried it myself, but does uninstalling an incarnon destroy it or does it return to your inventory? I figured you would've tried getting a normal Bo to put the 2nd one on instead of removing the original of Bo Prime to test out the issue.

I lost quite a number of pathos clamps uninstalling the incarnon.😉