The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Listening to Party of Your Lifetime

44 minutes ago, Valfar_de said:

So disappointing compared to other music in WF. Even feels wrong to say "music". Brrrrr

Well yeah, it's generic 90's boy band music for a nostalgia gag, I don't think it's supposed to be the next Lift Together or Cold Below

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Valfar_de said:

So disappointing compared to other music in WF. Even feels wrong to say "music". Brrrrr

Different strokes for different folks, but hard disagree; "Party of Your Lifetime" is a bop.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Valfar_de said:

I mean, given that it's a gross hive-mind mimicking the lowest-common-denominator, ear-worming boy-band cliche shlock.

Yeah I think it's kind of the point. Though honestly IMO it's still fun, and it seems like it's work pretty well as fight music thanks to the strong beat and high energy.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I mean, given that it's a gross hive-mind mimicking the lowest-common-denominator, ear-worming boy-band cliche shlock.

Yeah I think it's kind of the point. Though honestly IMO it's still fun, and it seems like it's work pretty well as fight music thanks to the strong beat and high energy.

Sometimes I want junk food sometimes I want fine steak. Is same for me with music haha. 

True that. It reminds me a bit of Everybody by Backstreet Boys more than the rest. It has that sinister undertone too. I can hear the song turning in a pretty epic fight song.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Well yeah, it's generic 90's boy band music for a nostalgia gag, I don't think it's supposed to be the next Lift Together or Cold Below

Honestly the artists who made Party of a Lifetime got that 90s boyband bop perfectly. The line I quoted just really sent me lolling. They knew. 

Now am going to wait for the update and hope they turn it to the most epic boss fight song!

4 hours ago, Hakugami said:

Sometimes I want junk food sometimes I want fine steak. Is same for me with music haha. 

True that. It reminds me a bit of Everybody by Backstreet Boys more than the rest. It has that sinister undertone too. I can hear the song turning in a pretty epic fight song.

I'm not judging in the slightest. Song won't leave my head either, nor do I want it to!

• Like 1