The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Well by the order they are realeasing primed warframes, I would bealive that Loki and Volt are next.

Why? well just think in the order they have been realising them....

starter, elemental, starter, elemental

excalibur(founders, but it was the first one), frost, mag, ember and then loki and volt.

P.s. This is just my opinion don't take it to serious lol

Well by the order they are realeasing primed warframes, I would bealive that Loki and Volt are next.

Why? well just think in the order they have been realising them....

starter, elemental, starter, elemental

excalibur(founders, but it was the first one), frost, mag, ember and then loki and volt.

P.s. This is just my opinion don't take it to serious lol

I doubt there is a order of release. Since frost prime was the second prime, but it was the 7th original frame created.

Edited by Spinner187

I doubt there is a order of release. Since frost prime was the second prime, but it was the 7th original frame created.

This.

I'm certain they're not releasing them in any specific order, just whatever Mynki(?) feels like doing.

That being said, I'm looking forward to Saryn Prime or maybe Nyx Prime.

Edited by Trowicia

As DE can also read, therare numerous "what iz the next prime" thread lately, and each of them become HOT topic everytine posted. Why? Because this topic really interests us and we arent bored discussing about it everytime it is posted. I know you are also aware of this, DE. I know it.

So why not reveal e next prime? U12 is already near and you all must have finished designing and knowing the next prime, if not, you are making it. Please, DE, let us know!

Thank you.