The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is a game held back by how easy it is

Kaiga

18 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

I'm aware that arguing with him is pointless, which is why I'm not actually humoring his argument.

Of course you're not.

What a predictable outcome.

18 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

He has everyone going around in circles, and as previously mentioned, is up to his eyeballs in DARVO.

y8qfiB0.png

This is something that I can just as easily accuse you of doing.

Which is why it is a pointless & circular term to bring up.

That is why I focus on getting the job done.

I have thoroughly and consistently identified and explained all of your fallacies. It is now your turn to do the same, or else you prove yourself to be on the wrong end of your DARVO term.

So, if I were you, I would rethink my stance on refusing to participate.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, 4thBro a dit :

That is why I focus on getting the job done.

But you don't do anything. You can't even contribute to the topic. Stop deflecting and projecting.

What happened to you ? Do you want to talk about it ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Remember we are talking to a 8 years old mind that thinks he created the Power Rangers all on his own. Here is the extent of his imagination and a great summary of his knowledge of the game :

I really tried so hard to give his soul a chance. But in the end, he was empty.

The fact that you use my fun in the game against me, and how far you take the insults (my soul is empty? really?), makes this whole situation crystal clear that you are not mentally well. And, frankly, it does not reflect well on myself that I keep responding to you. And I admit to that.

Luckily, there are not many mentally sane people viewing page 50 or whatever of this dumpster thread, and not many intelligent people are seeing my plunder in responding to you, so I don't really have to worry about it. (And the ones that are seeing it are also making the same mistake as I am.)

At any rate, I'll lurk now. I will see if anyone responds with anything of value. If it is more fallacies, I won't bother responding.

I've already handled that tenfold.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

The fact that you use my fun in the game against me, and how far you take the insults (my soul is empty? really?), makes this whole situation crystal clear that you are not mentally well. And, frankly, it does not reflect well on myself that I keep responding to you. And I admit to that.

Luckily, there are not many mentally sane people viewing page 50 or whatever of this dumpster thread, and not many intelligent people are seeing my plunder in responding to you, so I don't really have to worry about it. (And the ones that are seeing it are also making the same mistake as I am.)

At any rate, I'll lurk now. I will see if anyone responds with anything of value. If it is more fallacies, I won't bother responding.

Did someone hurt you ? Have you talked about it to anyone ? Do you have anyone ?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

pepe_silvia_meme_banner.jpg

You know exactly what you're doing, and so do other people. Your DARVO, projection, deflection and general dishonesty is not going to work anymore.

You're the one holding all the fallacies. No one needs to explain them to you, because you of all people know what they are.

Now go ahead and run along. :)

Edited by XaoGarrent
  • Like 2

2小时前 , 4thBro 说:

This topic is about Warframe difficulty and "endgame" concept (whatever that is), and 99% of your posts (no need to check, it is figurative) are off-topic, trolling, or both (no need to search wiki for fallacy, it is my personal subjective opinion about you). You are also the exact reason why DE choose to ignore their own official forum and go to reddit and twitter and discord, which is fair, because if I was DE I won't even bother to waste time engaging with people like you.

At least the other stat squish guy has some ideas. Even though they are laughably and fundamentally flawed, they are at least on-topic.

Most people here are old enough to not give a damn about you (this game is rate M+, M for mature), because when it comes to the Internet, you are not the first one who behaves like this, and you won't be the last.

Have fun.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, RichardKam said:

This topic is about Warframe difficulty and "endgame" concept (whatever that is), and 99% of your posts (no need to check, it is figurative) are off-topic, trolling, or both (no need to search wiki for fallacy, it is my personal subjective opinion about you). You are also the exact reason why DE choose to ignore their own official forum and go to reddit and twitter and discord, which is fair, because if I was DE I won't even bother to waste time engaging with people like you.

At least the other stat squish guy has some ideas. Even though they are laughably and fundamentally flawed, they are at least on-topic.

Most people here are old enough to not give a damn about you (this game is rate M+, M for mature), because when it comes to the Internet, you are not the first one who behaves like this, and you won't be the last.

Have fun.

Ummmmmmm.............. Hmmmmmmm...................

Okay. I'll respond to you. Because I think you genuinely believe what you're saying.

I weirdly appreciate your borderline-sarcastic explanations that you are using hyperbole and do not need to be called out for fallacies. I had no intentions of putting in the effort to look back at 50 pages and pull actual percentage statistics just to address sarcastic hyperbole, but nonetheless I appreciate that you went out of your way.

Touching on that notion, I'm not entirely sure how the percentages would actually play out. However, I would suspect that they are entirely irrelevant, and may not be representative of the situation at hand.

I've attempted this already, but I'm going to attempt it again with you, and not with other people. (So if they post "on your behalf," it does not count. I would like to hear from you specifically.)

The summary of this entire thread is the following:

• Party A wants to add something to the game. They have made a point that they would like it added in a way that does not interfere with those that don't want to play it, as for example, its rewards are not required (or its rewards are easily accessed in early rotations, while more difficult rotations are merely for those that want a challenge).
  • Party B does not care about the first point, and simply does not want something challenging to be in the game, even if it does not get in their way.

Me and you? We're going to have a discussion, if you choose to participate in it. I tried resetting the thread on page... whatever the f---, but nobody cared about the original topic enough to break away from their off-topic garbage discussion. Let's see if you do.

You, specifically.

What do you say in response to what I feel the summary is? Do you feel it's accurate? If not, how isn't it?

What would you like to add?

Let's see if WE - you and I - can have a discussion about this. If you want to claim that I'm off-topic and you are not. Let's see if that's true. Me and you.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, 4thBro a dit :

The summary of this entire thread is the following:

• Party A wants to add something to the game. They have made a point that they would like it added in a way that does not interfere with those that don't want to play it, as for example, its rewards are not required (or its rewards are easily accessed in early rotations, while more difficult rotations are merely for those that want a challenge).
  • Party B does not care about the first point, and simply does not want something challenging to be in the game, even if it does not get in their way.

Unless you know, Party A doesn't even propose anything valuable (You), or doesn't actually talk about adding anything in the game (Publik and Loza), or doesn't even understand how the end game works because didn't reach it (You again). 

And Party B never actually stood against any content from being added to the game, never been afraid of challenge, and actually engage with it everyday even for no rewards.

You think otherwise ? Prove it. Go ahead. And doing so, tell us what endgame you play, if you dare answering ONE question we asked you in one whole month.

Come on lil' Ballas, we are waiting.

Uuuuummmmmmmm..... Is that someone running away I hear ???

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

clearly can't answer any question

That's because you lost the argument loooooong ago and now you are trying to find new victims to parasite. Guess what, they gave up on you looooooong ago. I'm stilll here trying to save your soul because I'm quite stupid and stubborn trying to save the already doomed, but hey, keep running away from redemption.

• Like 3

I don't know who's upvoting you right now, but if it's Richard, then let it be known that he is actively avoiding my direct attempt at holding a conversation with him.

I will give him a day to respond before I consider him AWOL.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dwqrf said:

Remember we are talking to a 8 years old mind that thinks he created the Power Rangers all on his own. Here is the extent of his imagination and a great summary of his knowledge of the game :

I really tried so hard to give his soul a chance. But in the end, he was empty.

This is brilliant

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

I don't know who's upvoting you right now, but if it's Richard, then let it be known that he is actively avoiding my direct attempt at holding a conversation with him.

Why do you care about who is upvotting me ? We have a whole audience of pop corn eaters, they don't bother liking every comment we spit. Now, you start to reply to me again, great, so can you answer ONE single question ? What is the endgame you play ?

I give you a day to defend your case, before I consider you the biggest pile of s--t the world has ever seen.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

The Frozen Star loadout uses a light blue coloring, and replaces the 4 with Gloom at 95% slow, giving the implication that the power of the Frozen Star is freezing everything in its vicinity. 

Did you replace a literal freeze with a slow ability and called it 'freezing everything in it's vicinity?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Why do you care about who is upvotting me ?

I literally explained why in the same sentence.

I give you a day to defend your case, before I consider you the biggest pile of s--t the world has ever seen.

Your opinion has no value. You have proven to be an adolescent-minded insecure brat. You wouldn't say 1% of what you've said to me in this thread to my face in real life. You feel empowered behind the screen and possibly across the world for all we know.

But yet, I indulge myself in seeing how many ways I can utterly dismantle you. That's my sin.

I will indulge again.

59 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Unless you know, Party A doesn't even propose anything valuable (You),

This is a self-defined meaning of "value." It has zero consequence what you consider valuable. Your opinion is not universal law, and thinking that it is makes you the narcissist. The importance you place on your own opinions and values over that of others is exactly the behavior of the narcissist term that you've been throwing at me for a month.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

or doesn't actually talk about adding anything in the game (Publik and Loza),

This is indirect admittance that I myself do, in fact, talk about adding things to the game. Even though you also claim that I don't add anything to the discussion.

Very contradictory.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

or doesn't even understand how the end game works because didn't reach it (You again). 

Collecting MR is not an endgame. It also has no bearing on your game knowledge or experience.

If I spend 7 years playing Warframe, figuring out the things that I would like to play and then playing them & mastering them... I can assure you, having never gotten an MK Braton to level 30 is not hindering my game knowledge and experience.

You allocate false attributes to arbitrary feats in an attempt to make yourself appear grander than you are, little Dwarf.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

And Party B never actually stood against any content from being added to the game, never been afraid of challenge, and actually engage with it everyday even for no rewards.

Party B can, in fact, be quoted well over 20 times saying exactly that certain content should not be added into WF.

Additionally, Party B can, in fact, be quoted well over 20 times saying that WF is better off without challenging content.

If we struck out every lie and fallacious comment in this sentence, this is what we would be left with:

Leaving us, as always, with nothing at all to read.

1 hour ago, dwqrf said:

You think otherwise ? Prove it. Go ahead. And doing so, tell us what endgame you play, if you dare answering ONE question we asked you in one whole month.

Come on lil' Ballas, we are waiting.

Uuuuummmmmmmm..... Is that someone running away I hear ???

I have been proving things for the entirety of this thread. And every time I do, I get openly mocked. Never disproven. Just mocked.

The whole point of this discussion is that there is not an endgame in WF. So how do I answer what endgame I play?

You can collect a whole army of bandits for all I care. You can call be Ballas or Satan himself for all I care. At the end of the day, you are clearly illogical, nonsensical, fallacious, offensive, delusional, weirdly immersed in your head RP, and overall just completely insane, and anyone who doesn't see that is just outing themselves as equally so.

You definitely win the numbers game. But, in this world, I wouldn't wear that badge proudly.

With that covered...

Still waiting on Richard.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Karyst said:

Did you replace a literal freeze with a slow ability and called it 'freezing everything in it's vicinity?

Yes, because impaling everything with spears isn't exactly giving the implication of everything being really cold, now, is it?

Even when talking off-topic about thematic elements, you can't help but be fallacious.

You've certainly picked your side well, my boy. You fit right in.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Yes, because impaling everything with spears isn't exactly giving the implication of everything being really cold, now, is it?

Even when talking off-topic about thematic elements, you can't help but be fallacious.

You've certainly picked your side well, my boy. You fit right in.

And how does shadow themed ability, i.e gloom imply everything being really cold, my boy?

Edited by Karyst
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Karyst said:

And how does shadow themed ability, i.e gloom imply everything being really cold, my boy?

On a frame that literally leaves trail of fire behind him with his 1st ability??

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Karyst said:

Just now, Karyst said:

On a frame that literally leaves trail of fire behind him with his 1st ability??

You'd be surprised at how you can twist vaguely-designed artistic elements.

It might be shadowy and gloomy with certain colors. Or with certain mindsets. But when you change the colors, change the mindsets, and modify the REST of the overall appearance in a certain way... other things can follow suit very easily.

I'll give you another example of this. An example that even big game companies use very often.

Warcraft 3 and WoW.

They often use their vague, unclear, and open-ended icons to represent very different things. It might look like a helmet in one scenario. In the next, it's a demon. And in another, it's somehow a necklace charm. And then, yet again, it might even be used as a spell! All coming from the same exact image icon.

Your mind has to be flexible for this sort of thing.

If yours is not... then so be it. You can enjoy things how you enjoy them. Meanwhile, I will enjoy them how I enjoy them. The theme works for me, and very easily. If you can't see how everything moving at 5% speed implies a freezing cold, then I'm honestly completely and utterly unable to help you.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

You wouldn't say 1% of what you've said to me in this thread to my face in real life.

You'd eat sand.

il y a 26 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

This is indirect admittance that I myself do, in fact, talk about adding things to the game. Even though you also claim that I don't add anything to the discussion.

Yes, you proposed to add Sanctuary Onslaught (Diablo's Greater Rift) in game. But it's already there, you know ? And you proposed to add Steel Path but without rewards. As Steel Path was in its first interation. So you did propose to add content in the game... but nothing that's not already there. So that's both adding content, but not adding content. You'd know if you ever got out of normal star chart.

il y a 28 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

Party B can, in fact, be quoted well over 20 times saying exactly that certain content should not be added into WF.

Additionally, Party B can, in fact, be quoted well over 20 times saying that WF is better off without challenging content.

Nope, it wasn't quoted anywhere. You can't prove it, as all the crap you spew around. That's all in your mind.

il y a 29 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

At the end of the day, you are clearly illogical, nonsensical, fallacious, offensive, delusional, weirdly immersed in your head RP, and overall just completely insane, and anyone who doesn't see that is just outing themselves as equally so.

Look who is projecting again. That's all you can do. You think we can't see it ? You think you are a thick wall ? You are a freakin glass panel. Hello ? We can see that's all your issues right there. There is already 20 people in this topic pointing it out to you. Can't you see it ? Is that some kind of two way mirror but you are on the wrong side of it ?

il y a 30 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

The whole point of this discussion is that there is not an endgame in WF. So how do I answer what endgame I play?

So you refuse to answer. Again. You can't answer a single question we ask you in one whole month. Deflecting and running away... just a little poor boy afraid to be judged on his inability to play a simple video game... Guess what ? you are already judged by everything you say which is quite transparent about who and what you are. You can claim you are a good player and reached the endgame, but it's quite obvious you are a stuck noob that can't accept the reality he is in and would rather make himself believe he is good, suffocating in his self-fart-inflated ego.

-

il y a 33 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

With that covered...

il y a une heure, dwqrf a dit :

What is the endgame you play ?

Tick... Tock... time is running.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

You'd eat sand.

Like.............

r8N4aHb.png

?????

6 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Yes, you proposed to add Sanctuary Onslaught (Diablo's Greater Rift) in game. But it's already there, you know ?

No. It's not already there. SO punishes use of your abilities. This isn't something to gloss over.

How you even think that's something you can keep glossing over, the 10,000 times you've brought it up, is completely beyond me.

7 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

So you did propose to add content in the game... but nothing that's not already there. So that's both adding content, but not adding content. You'd know if you ever got out of normal star chart.

So disingenuous...

Not only do I have another thread where I suggest a hybrid game mode of Railjack + ground missions, but you even posted in that thread, clearly knowing of its existence. I have come up with more ideas to add to the game than anyone else you're talking to in here. But yet, you still pretend.

I don't know where you're getting this "normal star chart" thing. You keep saying it. Like, repeatedly. Just like your other fallacies. But repeating it doesn't... give it merit.

Tell me what makes you say it. This is something you need to answer. I have asked about this enough times already. You ignore explaining, but keep repeating. It's time to explain, now.

10 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Nope, it wasn't quoted anywhere. You can't prove it, as all the crap you spew around. That's all in your mind.

AnNXIFk.png

You're really going to make me go back and quote... the millions... and billions... of times that those things were said...???

12 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Look who is projecting again─

─YES, yes, yes, we can both sit here going back and forth on this. Nobody cares. At the end of the day, everyone can make up their minds on who's doing what. One of us is explaining things, the other one is throwing around preschool insults. One of us is making f---ing charts and diagrams, and the other one is calling people character names from the game.

Blah blah blah.

16 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

So you refuse to answer. Again. You can't answer a single question we ask you in one whole month. Deflecting and running away... just a little poor boy afraid to be judged on his inability to play a simple video game... Guess what ? you are already judged by everything you say which is quite transparent about who and what you are. You can claim you are a good player and reached the endgame, but it's quite obvious you are a stuck noob that can't accept the reality he is in and would rather make himself believe he is good, suffocating in his self-fart-inflated ego.

Again: If there is no endgame, but you're asking me what endgame I play, how do I answer that?

Let's try reversing it a bit.

Give me the options.

What endgames ARE there in Warframe? I'll tell you which ones among them that I play.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Like.............

r8N4aHb.png

?????

No. It's not already there. SO punishes use of your abilities. This isn't something to gloss over.

How you even think that's something you can keep glossing over, the 10,000 times you've brought it up, is completely beyond me.

So disingenuous...

Not only do I have another thread where I suggest a hybrid game mode of Railjack + ground missions, but you even posted in that thread, clearly knowing of its existence. I have come up with more ideas to add to the game than anyone else you're talking to in here. But yet, you still pretend.

I don't know where you're getting this "normal star chart" thing. You keep saying it. Like, repeatedly. Just like your other fallacies. But repeating it doesn't... give it merit.

Tell me what makes you say it. This is something you need to answer. I have asked about this enough times already. You ignore explaining, but keep repeating. It's time to explain, now.

AnNXIFk.png

You're really going to make me go back and quote... the millions... and billions... of times that those things were said...???

─YES, yes, yes, we can both sit here going back and forth on this. Nobody cares. At the end of the day, everyone can make up their minds on who's doing what. One of us is explaining things, the other one is throwing around preschool insults. One of us is making f---ing charts and diagrams, and the other one is calling people character names from the game.

Blah blah blah.

Again: If there is no endgame, but you're asking me what endgame I play, how do I answer that?

Let's try reversing it a bit.

Give me the options.

What endgames ARE there in Warframe? I'll tell you which ones among them that I play.

RJ+ground mission combo suggestion, ie Scarlet Spear event. Endgame example: Elite Deep Archimedea, Railjack Grineer Skirmish, SP Conjunction Survival, SP Void Armageddon

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

Like.............

r8N4aHb.png

?????

Like your face into the ground, kiddo. You want to threaten me as I wouldn't talk the same way in front of you because what ? You think you are intimidating ? You aren't. You are a scared little boy needing more than a couple of slaps.

il y a 3 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

And how was it received ? Nobody cared and nobody found it interesting. I stayed on topic pointing out that your awesome endgame gamemode would take 1h40 to reach the first and single Rotation C. That seems fine to you ? How can someone like you that never played the endgame has any clue of what endgame we want or need ? You proved with this post that you don't know it.

il y a 5 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

It's written. Don't you see it ? It's right there. We all can access the informations.

il y a 7 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

Then it must be easy to find, wouldn't it. Instead of making diagrams and graphs, just using the quote system would make it a breeze.

il y a 7 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

There is no endgame for you. Because you didn't reach it. That's why you are a normal star chart player. Game's too hard for you, even if you main Mesa and Mirage.

il y a 9 minutes, 4thBro a dit :

What about reversing your idiotical reserving. What endgame do you play ?

Tick... Tock....

• Like 1

Like your face into the ground, kiddo. You want to threaten me as I wouldn't talk the same way in front of you because what ? You think you are intimidating ? You aren't. You are a scared little boy needing more than a couple of slaps.

Come off it. This is 2024. You're gonna put my face into the ground? Enjoy the legal repercussions. I'm pretty sure the court won't accept "he kept telling me about my fallacies" as a good enough excuse to assault someone.

Time for you to wake up.

10 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

And how was it received ? Nobody cared and nobody found it interesting.

You're correct!

So now what? Because it wasn't widely acclaimed on a forum where 10-15 frequent, now what?

You're once again falling into the nirvana fallacy. I can assure you, I will never be able to come up with an endgame that 1) peaks every player's interest, and 2) no people whatsoever will have any complaints about it at all. So now what? Does that mean a good endgame can't exist? Go ahead. Tell me what it means. You keep repeating these idle details and implying certain things, but say what you're trying to say, Tough Guy.

13 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

would take 1h40 to reach the first and single Rotation C. That seems fine to you ?

No. It didn't. I even gave you credit, saying I didn't really do the math on it, and I corrected it.

But we can see how far that gets me with you. You're so disingenuous it's sickening. I give you honesty, and you weaponize it against me.

But - nope - you're the hero in your own head canon!!

15 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

It's written. Don't you see it ? It's right there. We all can access the informations.

Stop f---ing dodging. Deliver. I don't care if it's on a sticky note on my computer screen. Write it down and post it. Show. Stop redirecting. Show.

Show us all what it is that makes you assume I'm playing the normal star chart and can't clear SP, lol. Such a wild claim.

16 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Then it must be easy to find, wouldn't it. Instead of making diagrams and graphs, just using the quote system would make it a breeze.

Oh. It is easy to find. You can rest assured.

When I feel like quoting about 72 posts, I'll go do that. It IS on my To Do List.

Consider it pending. I have not forgotten. And we both know I'm stubborn enough to do it. And, as always, I expect my time and effort to be totally wasted as you end up nitpicking maybe 2 or 3 words found on the side of the webpage somewhere, and you will go on a redirection spree with it.

18 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

There is no endgame for you. Because you didn't reach it.

No - I said give me a list. I'm trying to meet you in your own conversation. Do your god damn due diligence and give me a list of what YOU are talking about so that I can respond accordingly.

Your evasion is gross.

19 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

That's why you are a normal star chart player.

And there's that thing again.

Still waiting on that explanation.

Can't wait for your next information-packed post. "Tick tock," or whatever.

• Like 1