The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 6 Ending + Vol. 7 Incoming! (LIVE NOW!)

[DE]Sam

So I just returned to the game recently and now I'm missing out on a lot of the Vol. 6 rewards, which sucks a little.

Have you ever thought about letting players choose which volume they want to work on instead? A couple games implemented that kind of thing and quite frankly, it's refreshing to not have that FOMO aspect with these "battle passes".

• Like 7

Is this going to return at some point?

Ez6w8Aw.png

I've seen people online call this ugly, not good-looking because the way it protrudes on the top, but I have a fascination with everything elemental so I'd like to have this as well on my syandana collection. Ah well syandana beauty is subjective anyways. (unlike random eye-searing colors, now those are bad)

Edited by Stafelund
clarified things
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Lord Dexter MAD said:

When we getting a real nightmare and not this intermission malarkey. Actual story and interaction. Not just bounties.

Writing story and events for Nightwave is part of the reason that New War took so long (for emphasis: PART,  not the whole reason or even the biggest reason), and was taking devtime away from regular quests. The team's likely to do more story with Nora, but it's unlikely to be through Nightwave itself without another event going on around it.

24 minutes ago, LynxMoonwell said:

Can we get a change up on warframe components? I'm new but I've heard Vaubon has been in there for quite a while...

Quick Warframe history but Vauban is there because he belongs there. Used to be that Vauban missions randomly spawned on the starchart as alerts and if you missed the 1 hourish window because of work, school or sleep you were out of luck. Nightwave replaced the whole alert system, so Vauban is tied to Nightwave.

• Like 4

Oh so still no Stalker mode that was confirmed to be finished and playable years ago but wasnt added to the game due to needing lore reasoning? Uh huh.

Rewards are nice regardless, but still frustrating that Stalker mode still hasnt been added despite being finished and playable for years now.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 1

Just now, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Oh so still no Stalker mode that was confirmed to be finished and playable years ago but wasnt added to the game due to needing lore reasoning? Uh huh.

Rewards are nice regardless but still frustrating that Stalker mode still hasnt been added despite being finished and playable for years now.

What's even more frustrating is that he exists as a warframe in the game but we can't unlock him but we can have his SPECTER 🤡I really hate how they're handling him

• Like 2

Can we please get the Stalker Specters changed to a Infinite Use Blueprint?

I wouldn't be concerned if it had a high build cost and only gave me one at a time.

The problem with Consumables like this is the finite amount of them.

the Baro Ki'Teer Specters should be changed to Infinite Use Blueprints too in my opinion.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Allback3AC said:

I hope the Protokol skins make a return! Would be cool with 1999 around the corner

I'd be fine if they just threw them in as rep rewards for the Hex syndicate in 1999. Like 20, 25k standing a pop, late rank filler reward to keep you playing the new content a bit longer once you've wrung out everything else from it; assuming you haven't gotten the skins already, of course. Throw in another skin or two in there for good measure and it's a done deal. Nightwave's already packed with enough goodies as is, would be nice to spread things out a bit.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, lesser0 said:

Why it's much shorter than before...

Can't get all rewards 😭

Too many folks sitting at max rank too long for old volumes. You might still be able to get max rank since challenges from previous weeks unlock when you do enough challenges for the current week.

• Like 1

11 часов назад, [DE]Sam сказал:

Howdy Dreamers,

Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 is coming to a close—ending on Tuesday, September 3rd at 1 p.m. ET.

However, similar to Nora’s Mix Vol. 6, Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 will be released quickly after, on Tuesday, September 3rd, around 2:15 p.m. ET (whenever we Hotfix!)

Like previous editions of Nightwave, we will include duplicate protection for rewards you have already unlocked. Identical to Nora Mix Vol. 6, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 Creds instead of the previously unlocked reward.

However, with Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 closing, you’ll want to cash in your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Creds before the end date. Leftover Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards, however!

New Rewards!

With Nora’s Mix Vol. 7, completing Nightwave acts can net you these new rewards:

Stalker Sigil

Stalker Operator/Drifter Mask Piece

3x Stalker Specter

Stalker Sumdali

Dread Augment

Stalker In Action Glyph

Stalker Operator/Drifter Nose Piece

Hate Augment

Stalker Operator/Drifter Ear Piece

Stalker Shoulder Guard

New Cred Offerings
Included with these new rewards will be hand-picked new and returning rewards from previous Nightwave Series’.

• Jade Aureolt Helmet Blueprint
  • Precision Strike (Tonkor)
  • Range Advantage (Akjagara)
  • Combat Reload (Tigris)
  • Critical Precision (Tiberon)
  • Solstice Skin Blueprints
    • Arca Plasmor
    • Atomos
    • Cycron
    • Dual Keres
    • Fulmin
    • Gram

**All rewards listed above are subject to change or removal.

Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 Cred 
before Tuesday, September 3rd at 1 p.m. ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 6 will end! 

We look forward to grinding away with you at Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 7 on Tuesday, September 3rd, around 2 p.m. ET.

Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

Heyyy, that's really cool. Any chance to get Stalker helmet? For  all warframes? I mean, Acolytes have it. Why can't we just grab it too? It's not like we are already bullying them or anything.

3 hours ago, Pneumanoultra said:

You might still be able to get max rank since challenges from previous weeks unlock when you do enough challenges for the current week.

This, if anything it's easy to max rank now that a good portion of the challenges is done by just doing something in the game thanks to the perma weeklies, and I'm saying this literally because all you have to do is to kill, kill, kill, do missions for a bunch of them. Super EZ. I remember jumping the gun on this before when this was revealed a bit recently and started to think this was a terrible change, but these accumulate over time as recovered challenges which is nice.

For those looking for variety, this won't be pleasing to see but for those catching up and just want to warm up for the game or get relics, this is convenient.

Regarding the shorter duration, is this going to be the norm going forward? I like the 6 month period since I get to leave the game for quite a long time, but yeah, being active while that's the case can feel monotonous on the Nightwave side of things.

14 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

New Rewards!

Stalker Operator/Drifter Mask Piece

Honestly, this could've been an opportunity to make it a universal Warframe Alt Helmet and give everyone a chance to make some Acolyte/Stalker fashionframe.

• Like 4

В 21.08.2024 в 00:51, (XBOX)Lord Dexter MAD сказал:

When we getting a real nightmare and not this intermission malarkey. Actual story and interaction. Not just bounties.

Probably never. Old Nightwaves took quite a lot of effort to implement and some of their mechanics were way too intrusive in the overall gameplay (especially the one about Nihil) which caused significant amount of annoyance. Not to mention that despite DE's effort stories told in three main Nightwaves turned out to inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. From where we stand, I would honestly prefer to have a hand crafted, well directed and concentrated 60 minutes quest every half a year or so then another drawn-out Nightwave event. It's just not the best way to tell a good story honestly. Personally, I'm fine with Nightwave basically being relegated to seasonal battlepass. At least it gives you something to do when you don't know what to do. Good source for blue and yellow potatoes as well.

• Like 2