The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Incarnons

damongautama

Did we get acquisition information about the new incarnons? I haven't seen, but assume, the new 5 will just be the week 8 offering, meaning they will be available about four days after the new update. Has there been an announcement either way about them being available from Cavalero in the incarnon market?

1 minute ago, damongautama said:

Did we get acquisition information about the new incarnons? I haven't seen, but assume, the new 5 will just be the week 8 offering, meaning they will be available about four days after the new update. Has there been an announcement either way about them being available from Cavalero in the incarnon market?

"Steel Path Circuit" so yes it will just be Week 8

I feel like the rotation is getting to the point where people have to wait too long to get a weapon they enjoy, they should consider removing the rotation and just let people pick the weapons they want.

It's still going to be limited 2 per week so it's not like people would get everything quickly, I feel bad for some guy in the future that wants the Quatz Incarnon but has to wait 14 weeks to get it

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I think they mentioned it will be in the shop for Platinum as well.

It's strange to think that some players found the entire plat thingy as a "bad choice", "poor taste" or a "cash grab", but ultimately many players will simply pick the ones they want on release to get things done instead of waiting.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

It's strange to think that some players found the entire plat thingy as a "bad choice", "poor taste" or a "cash grab", but ultimately many players will simply pick the ones they want on release to get things done instead of waiting.

Circuit is just bad. One one hand you have huge grind/timegate. On other hand you have plat way (very limited) for very limited goods. Whatever they will do, it will be bad.

However 120 plat seems okeish price.

Edited by quxier

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

Well, selling anything for Platinum automatically undermines the content. With that said, that doesn't mean an 8 week time-gate is better for the player. Anyone who respects their own time would farm the Platinum and buy these straight from Cavalero. It's a shame I can't buy multiple and save myself from waiting 4 months to finish these.