Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, MrPerez said:

I am a person who has been using Voruna almost since its release, I want to express my extreme admiration for this new dumbest augment that could only be invented and made. and don't get me wrong, I understand that a frame with a damage ultimate and a synergy between 1 and 4 deserves something more, but what you've done is baseness and bullS#&$. the idea that in invisibility you mark a target and deal more damage to it is quite good....until you see that this target is one and randomly selected among all enemies in a sufficiently large radius. What the #*!% is this? The ultimate has massive and not point-based damage. and it would be fine if, after applying 2 skills and killing this target, this debuff passed to all the affected enemies, but no, it just throws itself the same way to a random enemy. What's the point? in order to increase the radius of 2 skills? but why, if you can put 2 skills on any enemy separately? she already has no problems with energy efficiency, 3 skills to help. or maybe in order to increase damage to enemies? well, it's also past here, because 1 enemy gets a debuff DURING INVISIBILITY and after coming out of invisibility and saving the buff from 1 skill, you will not continue to hang this debuff on others. this aug is only for the ultimate, and even for her, it's complete S#&$. even considering that the Voruna is good at baffling melee weapons, this aug does not even help them, because you need to recast 1 skill every time for a new goal for the aug, and this is after each kills. at the same time, again, the idea is not bad. but the realization ate S#&$ and didn't even digest it.
by the way, thanks for removing the additional duration of the buff from 1 skill after killing with the main or secondary weapon. although no, no thanks, because this is the same S#&$ as augment.
t the same time, there are 3 options for the outcome of events. 
1- correct this augment 
2- change it completely 
3- #*!% it out of the game
1-it could be adjusted like this - with an existing buff of 1 skill (even in invisibility), you place SEVERAL enemies on the field, which will receive a debuff to increase damage by themselves, and at the same time, after each kill of an enemy with a mark, you would spread these marks further to the enemies. The base number of targets would be 15 (would increase with the range of abilities) and the damage increase would be 50% or maybe even 100% (would increase with the strength of abilities). if you want aug to affect 2 skills, then you can add "when using 2 abilities on enemies with a mark, kill this enemy to increases the radius of distribution of statuses by 100-150%", and it would be perfect. again, the idea is to increase the damage to enemies and the spread zone of 2 skil is good, but why not bind it to the buff from 1 skill and not to invisibility. you can even reduce the radius if you want a completely "balanced" augment, but the most important thing is to change from "in invisibility" to "during the buff from 1 skill" and apply debuff not on one enemy but on more. it would even be possible to return the fact that the kills with the main or secondary weapon extended the buff from 1 skill and then this aug would allow the active use of not only melee weapons but also shooting weaponson with Voruna
2-change it completely, for example, "1 skill gives a buff for primary, secondary and melee weapons." why not? thanks to an augment, she would definitely be more popular among players, because nothing would limit you to use it not only with melee weapons on a Voruna. and the blides in the weapon could be changed to fit it, because the guaranteed crit damage and the chance of a status of 100%, with an additional increase in critical damage and the bonus status of slach, greatly damage the weapon, which means that the build for it could be changed from completely damageable to more comfortable. if you are very worried about the "balance", then you could remove the additional slach status and that's it. voila, the perfect aug for Voruna is ready, I would only play on it and would continue to play my whole life in the warf
3- Well, you get it
again, I don't mind additional augments for ultimate Thieves. if you don't want to make the frame more flexible and more diverse, then OK. but at least review it so that it works on melee weapons, well, multiplicity won't hurt him. you haven't done anything with the 2 stubborn penjaga on Diriga(electro pulse and calculated shot), please don't spoil with the potential of Voruna.

So many words but you have no idea what you're talking about. This augment is insanely good. 

It debuffs a new target every time you press 1 (which you can spam often since you break it by attacking), which you then 2, and then kill.  The increased spread radius scales with ability range on top of the normal increase the 2 gets from range.  With a 280% range build, the 2 has a spread range of 20 meters, and the 1 augment's increased spread goes up to 400%. So by pressing 1, finding the randomly marked enemy (that is easier to kill due to the debuff), pressing 2, and killing, you spread 5 statuses with 10 stacks each to every enemy within 80 meters. Then you just repeat by pressing 1 and doing the same thing to the next randomly selected target. If you just go after the marked targets (you can ignore unmarked targets as you are invisible), eventually every enemy in the room (including the large rooms) will have like 12 unique status effects, which massively increases your damage when using Condition Overload. No need to use her 4, you can subsume it for something else. You'll get more damage from a melee weapon and your 2 already jumps to your target.

15 часов назад, Scyo сказал:

The gear wheel is slightly broken.

Previously when opened, the mouse cursor was in the center of the wheel. Now, after the patch, the cursor is wherever. This massively #*!%s with my muscle memory and makes the wheel much less intuitive to use.

I absolutely agree, this is incredibly inconvenient and I hope the next hotfix will fix it

Looks like the new "Pickup Charm" does not work with Mining, Fishing and Conservation, since they technically arent pickups.

Has anybody tested Kuva Harvester/Survival?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Removed the “Resource Drones” button in the bottom right corner of the Star Chart when zoomed out of a planet since it didn’t do anything. 

• The button will only appear now when zoomed into a planet - where it can actively be used to manage Drones on that planet. 

this is a lie it did indeed do something and the functionality can thankfully still be achieved by zooming in on a planet then switching to the resource drones view and then zooming out to claim all your extractors at once because that's what it did.

• Like 6

vor 21 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Removed the “Resource Drones” button in the bottom right corner of the Star Chart when zoomed out of a planet since it didn’t do anything.

This is Not the truth.
This button was so you can collect all of your Resource Drones at ones. Like when you have deploed more than one.

This is my first ever Forum post, because this really isnt ok and i just have to do something about it.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Now, unless you already own Grande Finale, it will not appear. This is to prevent new players from accidentally spending their Platinum on a flavor item.

Grande finale 

In the past, when using the item wheel the mouse was in the center of the screen by default, now it is changed to a real-time mouse, which is a very stupid modification!!!

Due to the constant rotation of the camera in the game, we can hardly perceive the actual mouse position, and every time we call up the item wheel, we cannot accurately select the item we need, especially the item on the second page of the wheel. This type of problem also arises in the case of quick moves.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• The button will only appear now when zoomed into a planet - where it can actively be used to manage Drones on that planet. 

Tell me you don't play the game without telling me you don't play the game.

You can collect all the drones at once from the solar system view.  Removing the button broke this workflow and now you have to zoom into a planet first to switch to the drone view.

• Like 5

6 часов назад, TheForbiddenBacon сказал:

Так много слов, но вы понятия не имеете, о чем говорите. Это дополнение безумно хорошее. 

Он ослабляет новую цель каждый раз, когда вы нажимаете 1 (которую вы можете часто спамить, так как вы ее ломаете, атакуя), которую вы затем 2, а затем убиваете. Увеличенный радиус распространения масштабируется с дальностью способности поверх обычного увеличения, которое 2 получает от дальности. С дальностью 280% у 2 дальность распространения составляет 20 метров, а увеличенный разброс 1 увеличивается до 400%. Таким образом, нажав 1, найдя случайно отмеченного врага (которого легче убить из-за ослабления), нажав 2 и убив, вы распространяете 5 статусов с 10 стеками каждый на каждого врага в радиусе 80 метров. Затем вы просто повторяете, нажимая 1 и делая то же самое со следующей случайно выбранной целью. Если вы просто пойдете за отмеченными целями (вы можете игнорировать неотмеченные цели, так как вы невидимы), в конечном итоге у каждого врага в комнате (включая большие комнаты) будет около 12 уникальных эффектов статуса, что значительно увеличит ваш урон при использовании Condition Overload. Нет необходимости использовать ее 4, вы можете использовать ее для чего-то другого. Вы получите больше урона от оружия ближнего боя, а ваша 2 уже прыгает к вашей цели.

Dude, I know exactly what I'm saying. why do you need this aug if under the ult you completely forget about energy and just spam all over the room with 2 and 4 skills. if you play without 4 skills, it turns out to be the weapon that imposes good status damage with a slash or fire so that this status goes further, but again.... 1 mark. 1 damn mark for 25 meters around. and if your mark hits a "weak" target and you kill it without even dealing normal damage with statuses? And what kind of damage will you spread? this aug will literally be many times better and more multifunctional if there are more tags, and it could even better to main and secondary weapons if the buff was saved along with the buff of 1 skill and not just from the inviz. literally, there is already gameplay through spam 2 and 4 skills with periodic 1, and this aug, well, type yes, can help to spread the status of the slash from the main target of 4 skills to milestones in the radius, but #*!%ing it can be done without aug without wasting the slot. and if you don't play with 4 skills, then you suggest pressing 1 and 2 skills on the cd..... that is, we change one thing to the same thing, without changing anything......what's the point? it would be better even if the aug was on 2 skills and the enemies affected by 2 skills would be vulnerable to status damage and additional damage zone, then I wouldn't say anything. but this is aug for 1 skill, it is only for 1 gameplay style, or like a dummy with furis incarnon, hang fire on the entire map. again, i`m playingon Voruna for more than a year, and I've already thought up so many really cool augst, not just purely in damage, but also in convenience, practicality, versatility, adaptability, and so on. and it's a shame to me that a potentially cool idea, I had a similar one but in a slightly different way, just not brought to an ideal and thrown like a necramech 

Edited by MrPerez
  • Like 2

Le 02/10/2024 à 16:05, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Voruna Shroud of Dynar Augment: Prey of Dynar

Increase an enemy’s Damage Vulnerability by 50%. Using Fang of Raksh on that enemy increases its spread radius by 150%. 

Available in the Red Veil and Steel Meridian’s Offerings. 

Hi, nice update but the Voruna augment is Bad and pointless, an augment for her first ability could have been many things but that, it could have been an augment that doesn't break her invisibility when she attacks after activating [Shroud of Dynar] and keeps the buffs, the augment could have been a damage vulnerability spreader so you can take down enemies with more ease, but no you decided to make it a buff to [Fangs of Raksh] instead of buffing directly the bad range of the ability itself and worst thing is that you need to kill a highlighted target which is bad cause right now what I feel about this augment it's just The [Mecha set mods] but with more range and no damage spreading and just status well why many people don't use Kubrows or Pedrasites or the [Mecha set mods] related to them cause it boring to go and search for one target in order to spread that dmg and the other reason it's because the game is fast pace so why would I slow down just to find one target.

Right now you want me to do the same but just spread status which makes no sense since [Fangs of Raksh] is already very spamable so don't need its status effects to be spread in a 40-meter radius.

So please DE Fix or rework that new augment mod I think if Voruna receives a range buff on her second ability and a dmg Vulnerability spreader that spreads with [Fangs of Raksh] it would have been good, I know that the mod was made for her 4th ability but most Voruna's mains don't enjoy it or use it since the play style ain't really interesting 

I hope you rework it to be more suitable for melee cause right now I just don't know if I want to use it, I complained cause many frames have cool augments that make them broken with almost no condition but seeing that you put a hindering condition on my main just so she can spreads status in wider radius is very disappointing to me 

Edited by Prosaibo
  • Like 2

On 2024-10-02 at 5:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Voruna being able to Melee while in Ulfrun’s Descent, sometimes causing players to unintentionally lose her Shroud of Dynar invisibility while in Alpha Mode™. 

Sadly this affected Grendel as well. It had similar bug. To reproduce (NOT WORKING):

- Frame - go to melee mode

-Use 3

- Operator mode

- Press melee

> Game change operator into frame in pulverize state

It was more limited compared to Voruna but it was more reliable. Pressing E (probably worked with LMB) would just execute melee. We couldn't slide, heavy nor block+ combos. We get stuck in one direction (except projectiles like Nephemeri) - we could reset it via OP>melee again.

Not everything was great, far from, but some were interesting/good:

- slams (Exec-like waves, Exodia pull effect)

- melee vortex (it has chance so it's not perfect)

- nephemeri projectile

- Catapult augment were made literally useless because you could slam (quicker & some damage/effects)

That's ono top of my head.

I feel like someone has seen me spending hours in Simulacrum testing Grendel and decided to, yeah remove stuff, but give me something in return :D

Revert smeeta nerf. Make nova fast again. Fix gear wheel. Void dash when. Arbis should be unlocked without Zariman nodes being completed. Pre new war plains/vallis/cetus/fortuna toggle. This game is not worth playing consistently for me until at least 4 of these happen.

EDIT: Forget everything I just said, fix Titania. She isn't going through the ceiling anymore and it's making her unplayable. Actual 0/10 game until this is fixed.

Edited by KanariaFolf
  • Like 2

Can we get an option to unequip companion claws like we can unequip sentinel weapons? The option to mod claws is pretty neat but it really should be like sentinel weapons, which we can choose to use at our discretion.

I also think the new Arsenal UI is really, really cursed. It just feels worse than the previous one. Can we get a toggle in settings or something?

Been mentioned before but the smeeta nerf is pretty bad. The new loot mod is neat enough for general content but it really hurts those really great moments that happen organically when playing with friends. New players will never get to experience doing a PT run with their squad and getting a complete surprise 4x resource boost out of nowhere. While the massive amount of resources is great I think that the experience of getting that kind of buff is more important in the context of a game. This update turned Charm from something that made players ecstatic to notice they have into something that a lot of newer players might not even notice. I have a lot of good memories of playing Arbitrations with close friends and getting a resource buff was always something that made us hyped, and with every time that stacked our excitement grew exponentially. It made playing the game very engaging and very fun. The way the new mod works just ruins all of that potential joy. Now players are going to see the occasional double drop and feel nothing, because there's nothing there to feel.

I haven't even gotten into the funny things that happened with old charm, either. There have been few moments as funny as when me and a friend were fishing and he screamed, after having caught 64 small fish from one spear. It was ludicrous, it was unexpected, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen happen and it was over a resource that has very little use. The amount of hype that can come from an unexpected resource drop when farming with friends is sometimes so unexpected that when it first happened to me I ended up dying. This change is going to lead to a qualitative drop in these kinds of organic moments that happen in a multiplayer game, that are made so much more enjoyable by the presence of friends to hype you along.

• Like 3

On 2024-10-02 at 11:10 PM, zipilgrim said:

I'm not a fan of the changes to the colour scheme in the Arsenal, the contrast used to make it much easier to see. One thing that is a step back without a doubt: before the patch, "Swap" was smart and would have the current weapon in the middle of the selection, with everything around it, now it always defaults to the top.

I just noticed I accidentally said "foundry" in my original post when I meant "arsenal" (fun fact, I also inverted them when writing this post and had to edit. My brain is mixing them up every single time it seems), so I just wanted to clarify in case everyone was wondering what in the world I was talking about. I'm also going to double down on the criticisms of the new UI as stated in the quote, and add that it seems a lot more cramped now, I'm pretty sure it doesn't display as many weapons/frames as it used to. It might arguably look prettier, but functionally it's a step back in every way. It might be salvageable with some tweaks - I remember being equally unimpressed with the original rework of the Relics UI, and after a couple of tweaks it's turned out very nice, so I'm hoping you can look at the Arsenal again and fix it too.

I'd also like to echo the criticism of the removed Resource Drone button on the star map. It was a great way to get all the drones back at once, and quite frankly if it really gets removed for good I'm never using the drone UI from the star map at all, and will only do so through the mobile app, it is WAY too clunky as it is. I have to also admit that the statement about how "it didn't do anything" is frankly... puzzling to say the least.

• Like 1