Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reached max standing with 2 syndicates

Raven3r48

Question

Hello guys,

So, I have 199,000 standing at rank 5 with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.

But I can't rank them up anymore, I guess it is because I still didn't unlock the 6 missions on Deimos after which I can complete star chart and max rank 2 syndicates.

What was the point od max ranking them anyway? I will get some reward and deposit some of my materials and credits as always, and then what?

I change pledge and level others or?

10 answers to this question

Stick with Suda/Hex/Steel. (ignore Red Veil)  There's no reason to work on the others unless you want their capes or their little syndicate specific decorations.  Everything else can be traded for.  

Syns sell:

• Armor
  • Captura
  • Archwing weapon parts
  • augments
  • RELIC PACKS
  • VOSPHOR PACKS (200 vos = 1 arcane pack from Loid in Sanctum Labs)
  • Weapon Exilus Adapters
  • Emotes 

Steel and Red Veil are 3rd wheels.  You can only work on one of them which is inefficient.  Since you can work on Steel, what you wanna do is get them to rank 5 and max out their standing and then Switch your Pledge to Suda or Hex, doesn't matter which.  

Get to 100-120k standing on one and you will have 50-60k standing on the other.  Blow it all on relics/vos.  Rinse and repeat.

When a New Prime is announced its time to max out Suda/Hex.   After the New Prime drops you can buy relic packs which can have the new prime relics inside.   So you get a bunch of the new relics you need without ever setting foot in a mission to farm them.   Blow all 3 of your syns standing!.  

Afterwards you start the whole process over....  Pledge to Steel, get them maxed out,  then Switch back to Suda or Hex.  As they max out spend them endlessly until the next prime is announced.

---------------------

Besides your 3 syns... Cetus/Fortuna/Necralisk standing can also be used for Relics....  (Dont know about Vosphor).   The 3 mining NPC's are the guys with the relic packs.  Treat these 3 factions like Steel.  Max them out and leave em alone until a new prime drops.   

This will let you get 6 x 6 relic packs.    Cetus and Fort you can refill standing by hunting animals between primes.   Necra takes a ton of grinding... but you can spread it out over 3 months+ between primes.  

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_

34 minutes ago, Raven3r48 said:

at rank 5

That is max rank.

34 minutes ago, Raven3r48 said:

What was the point od max ranking them anyway

Their shop. There is stuff there to buy for that rep.

Also you can get third syndicate: Steel Meridian (you will get passive Red veil rep but ignore it and do not pledge because Red veil is enemy of Suda and Hexis).

That is as far as you can go, without gymnastics (Suda, Hexis, Steel or Perrin, Lokka, Red Veil)

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

If you don't want to dig yourself out of the hole with some syndicate that hates you, you can also trade stuff from ones that like you with players in the other ones. For instance there are always players selling the augment mods from other syndicates, but with a little bit of patience, you can trade the augment mods or archwing weapon parts 1 for 1 across to other players.

You can't go any higher. The only thing left is buying items. I think you'll reach a point where you'll start maxing out more syndicates to unlock dedicated weapons, for example. Luckily, the level fee is a one-time fee, so maxing out a syndicate you've already mastered doesn't cost anything except time.