Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova & Valkyr Should Never Have A Prime Version.

Sebastianx

Nova was...Designed by the council?

Er...

Valkyr wasn't forged in a lab. She was captured and broke free during dissection.

There very well could be a Valkyr Warframe that existed in the Orokin period.

There definitely was a Valkyr Prime. However, there will never be a Valkyr Prime in the game.

Why?

Because the powers and characteristics of Valkyr was a result of the torture she endured at the hands of Alad V. Both her original Warframe (and thus her Prime) would have different powers and characteristics i.e a different Warframe.

As for Nova... dunno, don't care. lol

There definitely was a Valkyr Prime. However, there will never be a Valkyr Prime in the game.

Why?

Because the powers and characteristics of Valkyr was a result of the torture she endured at the hands of Alad V. Both her original Warframe (and thus her Prime) would have different powers and characteristics i.e a different Warframe.

As for Nova... dunno, don't care. lol

Valkyr is obviously naked Ember.

Nova was...Designed by the council?

Er...

Valkyr wasn't forged in a lab. She was captured and broke free during dissection.

There very well could be a Valkyr Warframe that existed in the Orokin period.

"Her very existence is a result of Tenno High Council research"

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments leaving her scared, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

Why you may ask? In her Lore,Nova is said to be designed by the Council,thus she never existed in the Orokin period.

And Valkyr was forged in the labs of the Zanuka program,that also means she never existed in the Orokin times.

Valkyr as a prime would be the complete, and untainted version. Infact DE said she was peaceful before the operation. Meaning she would be an entirely different warframe.

edit: maybe even better then trinity.

Edited by Arlayn

It's possible this is a hint to possible augmentations to warframes from existing factions, like Vandal and Wraith.

Just a theory, but no other augmentations currently exist to warframes that we can claim as a theory for those that have a clash of lore.

Unless they simply start releasing "Mark 2"s of warframes that it wouldn't be lore-friendly to have a Prime of.

Edited by EganMC

Unless they simply start releasing "Mark 2"s of warframes that it wouldn't be lore-friendly to have a Prime of.

Tennos : Hey Alad,mind torturing this poor little girl also until she becomes better than the old Valkyr? she's boring :<

^That'll be the creation of Valkyr MK.II ?

Design council is a forum thing and nothing to do with the ingame lore. Nova prime can and probably will (in the distant future) happen.

Noone mentioned Design Council. We're talking about ingame "Tenno High Council" thingy thats written on warframe lores and even lotus sometimes talks about it (elimination Mr. Fluffyflappers could gain us favor with council etc)

Tennos : Hey Alad,mind torturing this poor little girl also until she becomes better than the old Valkyr? she's boring :<

^That'll be the creation of Valkyr MK.II ?

Why not :O ?

Edited by Shin

This was heard on Nova's profile, she is considered to "a recent development".

Can you give me the timemark for that?

ANYWAYS

We don't know when the Tenno High Council existed, it could be at the end of the Orokin age. No information is mentioned about the existing time period of the Tenno High Council. So basically, it's totally fine for Nova to have a prime

"Her very existence is a result of Tenno High Council research"

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments leaving her scared, angry and frighteningly adept at killing."

Hm, guess I didn't read the Nova entry. My mistake.

My take on the Valkyr entry is that she was "forged" in the labs of the Zanuka Program.

But, not literally forged.

Her character was forged. Her likeness was forged by the horrors she went to.

It's even more solidified in the second sentence, where it mentions the cruel experiments leaving her scarred and angry.

It's all up for interpretation, though.

Hm, guess I didn't read the Nova entry. My mistake.

My take on the Valkyr entry is that she was "forged" in the labs of the Zanuka Program.

But, not literally forged.

Her character was forged. Her likeness was forged by the horrors she went to.

It's even more solidified in the second sentence, where it mentions the cruel experiments leaving her scarred and angry.

It's all up for interpretation, though.

In that case a Valkyr Prime would be a totally different frame with totally different skills,because the Zanuka program made her who she is now.

In that case a Valkyr Prime would be a totally different frame with totally different skills,because the Zanuka program made her who she is now.

Yup, pretty much. I won't disagree there.

I've been thinking about the Nova entry a bit more.

What we know so far:

The Tenno were created in the Void. The Orokin built the Warframes around the Tenno to use them as weapons to destroy the Sentients.

Something happened in between, and the Tenno slaughtered the Orokin.

My assumption is this:

After the slaughter, the Tenno council was formed. That is when Nova was created. The Warframe was built around a female Tenno.

For all we know, that could very well be Nova Prime.

We'll just have to wait for more lore to be released before we can make any concrete assumptions.