Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Stalker Prime Should Be Playable?

Chaosdreamer

He used to be peaceful until he saw the Tenno slaughter the Orokin.

At the time, I don't believe he had a Warframe. So, it leads me to believe that he crafted his own, or had some kind of outside help with it.

Highly doubtful that there's a Stalker Prime, considering his Warframe didn't exist during the Orokin Period.

It is an interesting concept though. Except for us the Stalker has no counterpart and given that we are several thousand in number it is kind of a disbalance if we take numbers into account (and neglect his OPness nowadays).

So you a Stalker counterpart that appears a few minutes after the Stalker appears and saves you is a nice idea actually. Or just add more Stalkers. The Codex mentions Low Guardians and that is plural so why is the Stalker all by his lonesome?

It seems,

A) killed a Tenno and stole their WF

B) used orokin tech to create his own

And this idea again? Search the forums before you post something like this. Or you will be stomped by angry people that must respond to this idea, few times a day.

He used to be peaceful until he saw the Tenno slaughter the Orokin.

At the time, I don't believe he had a Warframe. So, it leads me to believe that he crafted his own, or had some kind of outside help with it.

Highly doubtful that there's a Stalker Prime, considering his Warframe didn't exist during the Orokin Period.

I think Stalker Prime would simply be Excalibro Prime due to the Stalker using what appears to be a modified Excalibur warframe.

EDIT: Stalker might even be using Excalibur Wraith...! Edited by Brimir

I'd love to form a squad with him though...

I don't really like being a Tenno anymore.

Now that I know...

It's amazing how quickly people are jumping to conclusions because of Stalker's edgy little soliloquy in the Codex.

We don't know anything apart from the Stalker's own zeal-ridden perspective on what happened.

We don't have any idea what the Tenno side of the situation was, and ironically Stalker's Codex entry infers that he doesn't know the specifics, either.