Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embolist, And Presumably Synapse Owners

Ventura_Highway

Embolist is my little pal with a lot of gas. I don't mind his problems, and as such he likes me and has agreed to fight for me. I squeeze where it tickles and he farts at my enemies. It's a relationship of mutual understanding and benefit.

That...that right there...made my morning.

Not sure.

Would suck to be them though, having to be used to cut through everything..

Maybe they like it though.

Feed us. Feed us flesh.

I wonder that if they're living, if given the opportunity, could they potentially infect and take over their wielder?

If so, perhaps there could be a new new Infested enemy (perhaps a deformed Butcher wielding one of the Ichors?)

I wonder that if they're living, if given the opportunity, could they potentially infect and take over their wielder?

If so, perhaps there could be a new new Infested enemy (perhaps a deformed Butcher wielding one of the Ichors?)

Well, most grineer look like they lost one too many bar fights.

There's also the blurry matter of the relationship between the technocyte virus and the tenno, but

I think for the most part, many of the clan weapons are the result of the Tenno playing SCIENCE with

what they have on hand, and so I am not sure if a butcher would have an ichor.

@above My volt takes care of my two.

My favorite move aside from E Shield sniping is the fart kick.

This involves jumping, pressing crouch, and firing forward or backward.

Edited by RocketRider

Embolist is my little pal with a lot of gas. I don't mind his problems, and as such he likes me and has agreed to fight for me. I squeeze where it tickles and he farts at my enemies. It's a relationship of mutual understanding and benefit.

Does he wag his tail when he's happy? This also made my morning needed that laugh now everyone in the office thinks I'm crazy....er.

Out of all the Infested organic weapons, I only own the Synapse. You see, the backstory to that was, my Volt was backed into a corner by Infested. And in comes Electric Crawler. Volt stomps Electric Crawler's head off, takes its little electric arm, and goes to town with it on the Infested. After he got home to the dojo, he painted it to look like his armor, and now he acts as if its an extension of himself. Does great things for psychological warfare.

"I fused the arm of an Infested electric-generating organism into my own arm so I could fight. What do you think I'll do with your corpse?" My Volt, standing in a puddle of Grineer blood and urine (they got scared).

The best way to use Embolist is to put blast or cold damage on it.  That way they have to linger in your farts before they die.  It's even better if you're Loki because you can be invisible and watch them argue over which one of them did it before you chop them all in half with your Galatine.