Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Progress Update: Got another page or so done. Wasn't on for most of the day for a birthday in the family, so that's not bad progress, I think.

@ShiningArmor: I put your Warframe Story ideas in as a Quest for the subject, since I didn't even get to cataloguing it til after that update. If you want that changed, I can, but it seemed like the best subject to me.

@Squishie1984: Another blood frame! But at least you didn't name it Sanguine, like mine and all other successors so far.

@Yaer: Lighten up and find a sense of humor. I've always done responses and comments, and it's hardly fair if I get to say stuff (cause I maintain the thread), but no one can respond. I really don't think it's a big deal to get a little of for ~5 posts, and there isn't any way that could have gone on more than a post or two longer. I could understand if it went rampant, or if there are things like Hunter posted that they seem to think go here but don't. But it doesn't really make me, for one, want to keep this up when fun-suckers come to town.

Edit Yaer: That's why i made a warning and did not moderate it all. I could have hid everything, you know... That's my job to refocus on the main purpose of the threads. That's not a big deal, either.

This said, I'm glad you came back for updating your thread. Thank you for this service to the Community. Let me know if you need help sometimes. ^^

Here's my idea for a Warframe-Weapons-Sentinel-Consumables testing room. It would be useful to have it...

Name of the topic: Firing Range/Training Room/Test Course/Virtual Simulator?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278278-firing-rangetraining-roomtest-coursevirtual-simulator/

Short description: In this, I talk about my idea for a useful feature in the game, where we can freely access ANY kind of Weapons, Warframes, Sentinels and Consumables to test them out, so that we can decide whenever or not to buy that object from the market. It could save people from wasting money on something... Every mod available to be placed inside the thing you are testing (Warframes, Weapons, Sentinels), on any fusion level, even those mods that you haven't found.

This could help people planning ahead their builds for their weapons and warframes...

okay the only elemental damage we're missing is the weakest one

Gas damage, which are only good for infested but bad against others.

how many people are doing concepts like that

Mag= Magnetic

Frost= Cold

Ember= Heat

Volt= Electric

Saryn= Toxin, Viral & Corrosive (mainly toxin)

Vauban= Blast

Oberon= Radiation

???= Gas

Figured i put it here now so i can update(ie turn into a full concept) once i get the concept art and have the lore and aesthetics thought through.(Name will change if i find a more suitable one since i just found out someone else used the name)

warframe concept Patronus metal/knight themed

Edit: Ignore this i deleted the concept for the time being

Edited by warpath514