Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

On 2013-12-06 at 6:51 PM, Siubijeni said:

Not many people seem to have noticed, but iValianT (OP and maintainer of the old Index) left Warframe and requested someone take up his mantle... so I did.
Post links to your concepts, or just ones you like! Do NOT post full concepts here! Thanks!

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

ENEMY, BOSS, AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

The Index has grown large enough that it no longer fits in this single post, and is continued here.

Also, I am going to be going through and resorting the index in a (hopefully) more intuitive fashion. It has gotten big enough, for example, that simple division of the entities into Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Other probably isn't specific enough. I will be doing this, however, in my local copy of the index and copy-paste it from Word to overwrite this when I'm done. In the meantime, fire away.

Keep up the good ideas, everybody! - Siub

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1303017-az-az-produces-another-warframe-idea-isepholnia/ hope people see this sorry suib new to this area sorry for linking you (i hope the one i made this for sees it lol

Edited by AzmuleDaera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Purposely selected I think in my many concepts is not bad in the three sets of frame concept, I do other frame I think is not interesting enough, if you have the opportunity to try to those unsatisfactory concepts to make some changes (but I hope I still remember this thing).

By the way, is it really possible to publish concept ideas here? I'm afraid of embarrassing things.

The themes of the three concepts are: Vulcan, Guardian, Necromancer (and Nekros has a difference, he controls not ghosts but corpses).

😊

Edited by qq2624790014

• 4 weeks later...
2022/5/10 PM1点11分 , qq2624790014 说:

Purposely selected I think in my many concepts is not bad in the three sets of frame concept, I do other frame I think is not interesting enough, if you have the opportunity to try to those unsatisfactory concepts to make some changes (but I hope I still remember this thing).

By the way, is it really possible to publish concept ideas here? I'm afraid of embarrassing things.

The themes of the three concepts are: Vulcan, Guardian, Necromancer (and Nekros has a difference, he controls not ghosts but corpses).

😊

Ice and snow winter theme concept - Skadi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am currently workshopping a few concepts for frames, I'm trying to decide which one to focus on so I figured asking here would be best 

Templar (Witch trial inspiration)
Ability 1 : Accuse
Your foe is suspicious already, accuse a single enemy and all surrounding enemies will attack the target or cast the ability on yourself to become the only target.

Ability 2 : Devil's mark
The first test, a searing mark appears on enemies within range causing heat damage and a stagger

Ability 3 : Stone anchor
The second test, throw a stone, where it lands surrounding enemies will be lashed to that spot and pulled down into a watery void, every second there is a 50% chance of each enemy floating back up

Ability 4 : Judgement
We find you guilty, Cast this ability to light surrounding enemies on fire, if other enemies come into contact with an affect target they too will be judged and set ablaze

Gambit (gambling based)

Ability 1 : Roll the dice

Select between 3 options, Health, Energy, or speed, then activate the ability to roll the dice and get a random multiplier for the selected stat

Ability 2 : Luck of the draw

Summons a random eximus type with increased stats (base stats measured by average level of enemies) to fight alongside you

Ability 3 : Lucky strike

It's your lucky day, increased critical hit and status chance for you and allies based on a random multiplier from 1x to 5x

Ability 4 : Final Gambit

You're all in for this one, Greatly increased damage and fire rate, but you have to kill randomly generated number of enemies otherwise your abilities will be locked for 60 seconds

Swarm

Passive ability : Revival Colony

When an ally or companion is downed, insects converge on them and will begin reviving them mo matter where on the map they are located or how far they are from Swarm. (Cooldown 120 seconds.)

Ability 1 : Silk Barrier

Swarm deploys a layer of spider silk either on the floor, between walls or in a doorway, this silk when installed vertically prevents ebemies from passing through and procs them with a toxin status effect, whem layed flat on the ground it only slows enemies down and inflicts the same toxin effect.

Ability 2 : Camponotus siphon

Swarm sends out a colony of Worker ants that siphon energy from the environment and passively provide it to Swarm and her allies.

Ability 3 : Bulwark Beetle

This ability increases Swarm's armor drastically but reduces speed by channeling the strength of the Hercules beetle.

Ability 4 : Raptorial Blades

Swarm summons her exalted weapons, a dual blade resembling giant mantis mandibles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Somna, the Hypnotism Warframe

On 2023-02-18 at 1:08 AM, Poseidon2029 said:

I am currently workshopping a few concepts for frames, I'm trying to decide which one to focus on so I figured asking here would be best 

Templar (Witch trial inspiration)
Ability 1 : Accuse
Your foe is suspicious already, accuse a single enemy and all surrounding enemies will attack the target or cast the ability on yourself to become the only target.

Ability 2 : Devil's mark
The first test, a searing mark appears on enemies within range causing heat damage and a stagger

Ability 3 : Stone anchor
The second test, throw a stone, where it lands surrounding enemies will be lashed to that spot and pulled down into a watery void, every second there is a 50% chance of each enemy floating back up

Ability 4 : Judgement
We find you guilty, Cast this ability to light surrounding enemies on fire, if other enemies come into contact with an affect target they too will be judged and set ablaze

Gambit (gambling based)

Ability 1 : Roll the dice

Select between 3 options, Health, Energy, or speed, then activate the ability to roll the dice and get a random multiplier for the selected stat

Ability 2 : Luck of the draw

Summons a random eximus type with increased stats (base stats measured by average level of enemies) to fight alongside you

Ability 3 : Lucky strike

It's your lucky day, increased critical hit and status chance for you and allies based on a random multiplier from 1x to 5x

Ability 4 : Final Gambit

You're all in for this one, Greatly increased damage and fire rate, but you have to kill randomly generated number of enemies otherwise your abilities will be locked for 60 seconds

Swarm

Passive ability : Revival Colony

When an ally or companion is downed, insects converge on them and will begin reviving them mo matter where on the map they are located or how far they are from Swarm. (Cooldown 120 seconds.)

Ability 1 : Silk Barrier

Swarm deploys a layer of spider silk either on the floor, between walls or in a doorway, this silk when installed vertically prevents ebemies from passing through and procs them with a toxin status effect, whem layed flat on the ground it only slows enemies down and inflicts the same toxin effect.

Ability 2 : Camponotus siphon

Swarm sends out a colony of Worker ants that siphon energy from the environment and passively provide it to Swarm and her allies.

Ability 3 : Bulwark Beetle

This ability increases Swarm's armor drastically but reduces speed by channeling the strength of the Hercules beetle.

Ability 4 : Raptorial Blades

Swarm summons her exalted weapons, a dual blade resembling giant mantis mandibles.

They already stated not to post the concept here, only post links to the concept's page.