Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Concept idea for a new warframe - Kunoichi
Will be attempting to add concept art later on.

Nevermind, I made a horrible error it seems.
My sincere apologies. :sad::heart:

Edited by Guest
I am a horrible person

Amalgam Lich Weapon

With the new rounds of liches coming for another faction it could be the Amalgam liches from the corpus nobody can´t expect what kind of plans Alad V brings in his hands so I was thinking about this coming in the future or I'm totally wrong about this but I came up with a possible weapon for these liches.

Spoiler

Amalgam Varitia

To difference amalgam liches weapons from kuva liches one is that amalgam weapons only reach lvl 30 but they come with a preinstalled amalgam mod of of the weapon in question (with a forma slot that match the mod, maybe people don’t want to break his life farming a lot of forma and leveling them to 40)

Amalgam Varitia comes with an effect that makes his non-critical hits have a 35% base bonus status chance this base bonus status chance plus the 10% weapon innate satus makes that reach 45% status chance in non- critical hits scales with status chance so with two dual stat mod like high voltage, malignant force,... you reached the 100% status chance in non-critical hits

Amalgam Varitia is a multiple rounds grenade launcher that launches a grenade that explode in impact and have a 3m kind of electromagnetic field that last for 1s dealing the explosion damage to the enemies in the field and incoming enemies so the enemies receive damage equal to the explosion damage every 0.5s. Like the Amalgam Varitia is an Amalgam lich weapon comes with his preinstalled amalgam mod called [Amalgam Varitia Critical Bounder] that reduces its critical chance by a 50% and increase by 50% the electromagnetic field duration and the bonus effect is that non-critical hits have a bonus 200-220% damage so this weapon can be modded in two different paths taking out the amalgam mod making the weapon a critical weapon but losing that amalgam mod bonuses or try the non-critical build and also if you have a riven of this weapon I think you would like the idea of have –critical chance on it

Amalgam Varitia Critical Bounder mod stats

-50% Critical Chance

+50% detonation field duration

Non-critical hits have a bonus 200% damage (this depends of weapon development could be more or less)

Primary

Accuracy 100.0

Critical chance 50% ---------> With Amalgam Varitia Critical Bounder 25%

Critical multiplier 1.8x

Status chance 10%

Fire rate 4.00

Magazine 4

Noise Alarming

Punch Through 0

Reload 1.8

Semi

Electricity 380