Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tigris Needs To Be Fixed!

TheMandarin

That's nice but Shield Polarize is a frame-specific ability. For those of us that don't run as Mag, dealing with Corpus is a exercise in frustration with the Tigris in its current damage state.

Sorry, but I'm really not interested in a weapon that's only really good against a specific type of enemy - in this case Ancients. Bringing a Tigris along JUST to kill Ancients and relying on a Secondary to thin out the hordes surrounding said Ancients is just inefficient and dumb to put it mildly.

Reduce reload speed and the animation itself is going to look downright silly.

Punch through isn't enough and conflicts with its burst fire nature and tight spread. 
You're killing more, but you're still wasting that second shot or awkwardly holding/cancelling it. 
Widen the spread(but don't shorten falloff), increase the pellet count, and give it punch through. 

That'd do it. 

If tenno can reload 2 shells in 1 second.

we are space ninjas, we can do anything.

Ideally, I'd like to see:

>Base damage of 150(x2)

--60 Puncture

--60 Slash

--30 Impact

nice job at trying to steal the Brakk old stats there, you know people are just going to say "Too OP!!" and cry right?

yeh the gun needs a desperate buff, but if anything, you have to get past the minefield of Op whiners, and that would prove to be difficult, and nearly impossible for any Tenno. Though it seems that the Corpus get around it quiet well, probably pay their way though.

Its true this gun is better suited vs Grineer than Infested.  The reload is painfully slow even with tactical pump mod. And I love shotguns, but this one is just not effective. Levelled it to 30 and never touched again.

Edited by Monolake

• 1 month later...

If anything, I believe that the trigger needs to be fixed. Personally, I think that only having two shots IS the downside to this gun, having the "Duplex-Auto" trigger just adds to the disadvantage. With a damage that is ~200 (frankly, the only upside) it doesn't make much sense to fire both shots, chances are, you really won't need both for one target.

If anything, I believe that the trigger needs to be fixed. Personally, I think that only having two shots IS the downside to this gun, having the "Duplex-Auto" trigger just adds to the disadvantage. With a damage that is ~200 (frankly, the only upside) it doesn't make much sense to fire both shots, chances are, you really won't need both for one target.

U do realize that this topic is right now 2 months old?