Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someday, We Might All Be Noobs Again........

ThePresident777

If you remember fhe eula you agreed to when you installed Warframe, then you might be aware that DE can reset all our accounts when the game goes into release.

1). Those mods you bought with plat will be gone and someone else will have your plat.

2) The drop tables have been NERFED to oblivion. You'll hobble along at a snail's pace, always out of stamina, putting bulldts in a sponge with your starter weapon for a long long time.

If you remember fhe eula you agreed to when you installed Warframe, then you might be aware that DE can reset all our accounts when the game goes into release.

1). Those mods you bought with plat will be gone and someone else will have your plat.

2) The drop tables have been NERFED to oblivion. You'll hobble along at a snail's pace, always out of stamina, putting bulldts in a sponge with your starter weapon for a long long time.

You get your plat back when its reset, and no, they wont reset our accounts, just because it says so doesn't mean it will happen, its there as a precaution for players.

I'm playing around with popper builds right now for the sheer hell of it.

It really isn't that bad to miss out on most of the damage mods (as in all of the non-common mods.)  At least not until about level 22ish mobs, when the elites seemingly demand entire magazines or more to bring down.

Either way, I doubt DE will reset accounts at this point.  Nerf certain key mods into oblivion or just plain remove them, sure.  Complete account wipes?  Not on their careers.

Edited by Littleman88

So they won't :D?

Probably not, but they reserve the right to do so. They might reset all of the accounts when the game goes into full release, but I doubt it; it's up to them, though.

If they do, the Platinum you bought and spent will be restored to your account again, as well as any event items you acquired that are no longer available.

While it is possible to reset and all that. The problem lies in the fact that real-life money was spent. Not just on founder's pack and Prime Access. Yes, this game is still in "beta" but to me, it's a joke to even still call it beta. The only thing really missing it polishing the damage system a little bit more, some small balances and the release of some story and this game is set.

But I have seen alot of shooter games without a story. Just some beginning background stuff and then throw you into the game of shooting and knifing/etc.

Alot of money was spent into this, so I highly doubt they would reset our accounts. If they do, I'm pretty sure we should be allowed to request back our plats. If not all of it, a good chunk of it. Like for example all the people that had founders and prime access should at least (discriminative to the people that made minor transactions though).

If they don't, as someone has mentioned earlier, they will lose ALOT of the player base.

While this is something to consider when you brought this up, It has an under-layer of you just trying to provoke a response from the community in a flame-baiting kinda way. But seeing as I don't know you, I will hold that thought.

Probably not, but they reserve the right to do so. They might reset all of the accounts when the game goes into full release, but I doubt it; it's up to them, though.

If they do, the Platinum you bought and spent will be restored to your account again, as well as any event items you acquired that are no longer available.

I really hope they won't

Edit: Thanks anyways :)

Edited by SaltyFishXD

I'm okay with this. If DE massively overhauls this game's mechanics and decides it's time for a reset, I'll deal. Because really, melee combat is too shallow, so many mods are useless anyways, damage mods should not have been a thing, etc.

Hello Dr. Doom