Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p Ditzy Lotus.

Nemeniah

So as we all know, update 11.3 is here so my friend and I decide to test out the new and horrendous elemental system with some Mobile Defense. Knowing Lotus voice got an overhaul, I was excited to listen to her new and improved HD 'bad-at-math taking longer than expected' one liner, just to find out that DE changed that out.

I know Lotus being the operator for thousands of Tenno, will eventually have to step up her game and improve her math, but the day just come so fast that she's like a different person to me now.

Yes, I know what I brought up is extremely trivial but I want to know the other Tenno's thoughts (If any) in this.

Edited by Nemeniah

Bugged like usually. Say so weird things all the time.

She can't scan the area properly, "multiple enemy incoming", yet there is either one enemy left or 0. And similar silly stuff. Breaking the enjoyment for me many times.

And this "sterile" voice is even worse than the earlier. They aren't really humans (tennos) do they? Give them a droid voice, a cracking background a translation echo, whatever.

Me no like Lotus voice since day one. :S

Yes, I know what I brought up is extremely trivial but I want to know the other Tenno's thoughts (If any) in this.

Then dont comment.

yes, it was kind of a rude comment, but OP opened the gates for free criticism. don't hate Flat, he asked for it. i dont curr much either, most of the time warframe is either on mute or, i have music playing (which basically means mute.)

Edited by d1ru

yes, it was kind of a rude comment, but OP opened the gates for free criticism. don't hate Flat, he asked for it. i dont curr much either, most of the time warframe is either on mute or, i have music playing (which basically means mute.)

Hmm, you got a point there. It's just that "I dont give a S#&$" sounds offensive just to be offensive, not because it's criticism. And not giving a S#&$ isn't exactly... constructive. But you're right.

I've always imagined that the Lotus should sound a bit like Kerrigan from Starcraft, now she really does.

I do miss the old lotus and never had a problem with the way she spoke.  It was more of the different volumes and vastly different recording settings used which were obvious.

I hope the Warframe team has kept a copy of all of the old sound samples, so that in the future we can enable the option to use them instead for nostalgia.  I'd like to hear the old lotus and grineer again.

She needs to talk faster, She speaks so slow that there is now sense of urgency with her! She so nonchalant about everything while you are getting blown up! Speed her up and give her her sense of urgency back, she kinda kills the mood now...

Edited by HandsOfnArtist