Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #10: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

It would be nice if they could alternate the time weekly between 7 PM (current time), and a time that is more suited for us Europeans (example: 3 or 4 hours earlier), after all, it's a community focused event, we are also part of this community. xP

Essentially you'd have one week at current time, then the next week at above suggested earlier time for Europeans, rinse and repeat.

Edited by CenturyNitro

Would watch it if I wasn't utterly disgusted by this "new" update. Still waiting on the return of Mag's pull v2 as well, as promised via the forums months ago. Little by little you guys at DE have managed to chip away at my enthusiasm for this game. You're about to lose a big chunk of your community with this terrible update, you can quote me on this. Either roll back or watch your player-base melt like snow in the desert.

Would watch it if I wasn't utterly disgusted by this "new" update. Still waiting on the return of Mag's pull v2 as well, as promised via the forums months ago. Little by little you guys at DE have managed to chip away at my enthusiasm for this game. You're about to lose a big chunk of your community with this terrible update, you can quote me on this. Either roll back or watch your player-base melt like snow in the desert.

Aaaaand you base that on?

Someone of us really liked playing Xini and Cyath and now they just gone was that not brought up that the two most play maps are gone?

While true, the plans to turn the infested into an actual infestation, and thus remove all permanent presence on the star chart, was announced a while ago.

I feel sorry for you due to the rage I'm sure will happen in chat regarding the new resistances.

You have my pity.

Come now Volt.  They're just CM/Admins.

Wait til the next livestream.  The chat would be truly ugly there.

I suggest the devs avert their glaze from the livechat, unlike they normally do.

Aaaaand you base that on?

What do you think ?  EA forums of course and playing BF4 ...

Seriously man, I can't make a blind Tenno see, sorry.

You seem pretty new around here according to your small post count.

I base my opinion on my personal experience, my clan's experience and the over-all game feedback on the forum. If you can't come to the same conclusion as me, maybe you just lack information or experience, if not both. No disrespect intended, just no time to waste.

One day, I'll be back to finally play on Prime Time. One day...

I feel for you, you actually deserve some screen time with Rebecca and Megan.

Also, on the subject of how much abuse will be thrown at them, as PR/Community staff, I'm pretty sure they have skins thick enough to ignore the worst of the vitriol. Hopefully though, one of the "major players" will be around to at least deflect some of the feedback.

Hopefully not Scott though, I quite like him.

Steve maybe, as I suspect he can bite back :P

[DE] here is a question: for the people just joining via p/c or ps4 how can they get all the weapons and etc?

The snipertron is decommissioned, vandals are only obtainable if the trade post allows weapon to be loaned, wraith's are currently in the vault, Excalibur prime and lato prime is only for founders and as gorgon boar etc can only be gotten by the daily spin.

Edited by Harbinger942

What they need to figure out is why all the weapons in the game have such low elemental status chance. I mean why does it matter if the enemy is strong against this element or weak against another when you can't even set the elemental damage on them. They really need to increase the status chance or just make it always on like back in damage 1.0.