Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #10: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

xpHmJAU.jpg

Join DERebecca and DEMegan as they celebrate the launch of Update 11 for the PS4, talk all things Update 11.3.0 for PC, and play the Warframe Alphabet Game as they put their Penta's through the Wringer! 

Come see some awesome new Fan Art, win Platinum, and more!

Tune into http://www.twitch.tv/warframe !

See you tonight Tenno!

Edited by [DE]Megan
added link!

With The new damage chart, its impossible to get now a good weapon against all three faction for t3 survival/defense. Why is infested not weak to heat along with flesh? Why is robotic no longer weak against magnetic? The old chart was better. At least go back to the old chart and just add on to the old 2.0 dmg chart, Not change the whole chart completly and destory what you guys work soo hard for in the first place for Dmg 2.0.

Edited by corruption9

I feel sorry for you due to the rage I'm sure will happen in chat regarding the new resistances.

You have my pity.

Somehow I get the feeling this will be a bit of an understatement if it ends up anything like region has been since the update.

As for pity, no they don't get mine they've pretty much just asked for this S#&$storm and its gonna be a doozy and not even a raincoat, rubber boots and an umbrella will keep em' clean.

Somehow I get the feeling this will be a bit of an understatement if it ends up anything like region has been since the update.

As for pity, no they don't get mine they've pretty much just asked for this S#&$storm and its gonna be a doozy and not even a raincoat, rubber boots and an umbrella will keep em' clean.

But Rebecca and Megan have nothing to do with it :(

If Steve and Scott get it tomorrow (and they will), they deserve it.  Rebecca and Megan are community directors.  They don't do balance changes.

But Rebecca and Megan have nothing to do with it :(

If Steve and Scott get it tomorrow (and they will), they deserve it.  Rebecca and Megan are community directors.  They don't do balance changes.

I know they have nothing to do with it, won't stop the rest of the community from using them as an outlet. For changes like this they should be telling the community well before it happens but since they rarely communicate outside of these Prime Times and the bi-weekly livestreams we get absolutely no information regarding what exactly is coming at us and this is something that needs to change, but I doubt it ever will.

Edited by Nurmetya

I challenge you guys to either scan 5 electric crawlers and 5 lobbers, or 10 arid seekers. ;) Gl hf.

10 arid seekers? that is like...20 minutes max...Just do Phobos "hall" mobile defense.

The crawlers/lobbers were easy 2 days ago...Now impossible I'm guessing...

Also what happend to the J3 golem entry in the codex? it disappeared for me...