Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Um...where Did The Xp Go?

SnakeWildlife

First you globally half XP, then remove good missions like Xini and most of the missions currently in the game, regular missions taking a good 8-15 games before you get a SINGLE LEVEL on a weapon...is this a joke?

I bought the top Prime pack, i bought the Grandmaster pack, iv put a lot of time and money into the game, but now with Xp being so difficult to acquire, iv stopped playing a lot.

This isnt playable because of the peanut quantity XP there is in every mission. Im pretty much out of the mood to play Warframe because of this...i hope it'll get increased but until then its not worthwhile to run any regular mission.

Even with a double affinity booster you just get nothing compared to before, i can only feel sorry, and apologise on DE's behalf for opening a blackhole which gives new users AGAIN, no chance of catching up.

Less exp = more time needed to level up = content!

at the rate theyre going. theyll pump out weapons out more than you can max out a weapon to lv 30 (forma/no forma). It's like rabbits reproducing

Some people like myself have responsibility and a social life. So playing catch up leveling weapons / farming for prime weapons is no fun.

No bueno

Less exp does not equal more content that makes no sense at all.  x0.5   <--- yea check out that content NICE!!

Must work in accounting or something.

He meant that DE fills the blank with some grind mechanics that keep people playing this game. The true content of Warframe being the grind, spending more time in Warframe to grind actually creates more content.

Wait a minute, what is the issue being brought up on this thread? I'm not sure about it.

The XP problem has been addressed on 11.2, where they said that the UI was showing wrong numbers. I'm not sure how it is that you can play 8-15 missions without gaining a single level on a weapon. How is it that you are trying to rank it up?

I just did a 30 min survival, where i crashed, I took in a rank 0 Rhino and it was already rank 14 when I crashed... My Brakk was rank 21 when I entered and had reached 29, almost 30, when I crashed. I am using an affinity booster, but still, without it Id be around 9-10 on Rhino and 26-27 on the Brakk.

What most people arent seeing is now theres a bonus that is skyrocketing. The more you stay in the map (Defense/Survival) the more you milk out that extra bonus exp...

I did a Survival earlier with my Vauban and got around 250k exp + 280k bonus exp, too bad he was level 30. By my maths, thats a 530k, when a frame to reach 0-30 needs 500k...

Edited by Hybridon

Wait a minute, what is the issue being brought up on this thread? I'm not sure about it.

The XP problem has been addressed on 11.2, where they said that the UI was showing wrong numbers. I'm not sure how it is that you can play 8-15 missions without gaining a single level on a weapon. How is it that you are trying to rank it up?

I don't by this at all, a single one of the new infested MD missions just took my ignis from 1-7, and my lanka from 23- half way through 25.

Im not talking about pre-made high power groups or clan-arranged missions where you go to wave 50 on defense or 30 minutes in survival, im talking about REGULAR missions, ya know the ones what a regular player goes through.

Missions like Exterminate, Spy, Sabotage, Even Assasination...REGULAR missions...theyve become null and void.

Not everyone has the pleasures of reaping vast quantities of xp with ultra-maxed pre-made teams, you need to think about EVERYONE when you determine XP levels, currently it only favors, and allows a strict minority to actually gain good leveling speeds.

Very unfair...thats what it is, to most players.

Take away Survival and Defense....what are you going to do now hm?

Thats my problem and here's the situation im in: i left a highly populated clan (Crescent Moon, one of the top and most populated clans) to be in a more private and small group. ( a clan containing less than 15 total players )

I dont have my pre-made min-max groups anymore....why should it be so difficult for everyone else but the top margin? :/

I finish an Exterminate mission around level 15, and i get 2700 XP on the weapon i was using...that IS a joke, give other people a chance DE, its cruel right now, and very VERY off-putting to new players when they see that steep mountain.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

Im not talking about pre-made high power groups or clan-arranged missions where you go to wave 50 on defense or 30 minutes in survival, im talking about REGULAR missions, ya know the ones what a regular player goes through.

Missions like Exterminate, Spy, Sabotage, Even Assasination...REGULAR missions...theyve become null and void.

Not everyone has the pleasures of reaping vast quantities of xp with ultra-maxed pre-made teams, you need to think about EVERYONE when you determine XP levels, currently it only favors, and allows a strict minority to actually gain good leveling speeds.

I'm not talking about those either. I'm a 99% solo player. And i'm telling you that it's impossible to run 8-15 missions that aren't defense/survival without gaining a single level on any weapon or warframe. With or without affinity booster.

First you globally half XP, then remove good missions like Xini and most of the missions currently in the game, regular missions taking a good 8-15 games before you get a SINGLE LEVEL on a weapon...is this a joke?

I bought the top Prime pack, i bought the Grandmaster pack, iv put a lot of time and money into the game, but now with Xp being so difficult to acquire, iv stopped playing a lot.

This isnt playable because of the peanut quantity XP there is in every mission. Im pretty much out of the mood to play Warframe because of this...i hope it'll get increased but until then its not worthwhile to run any regular mission.

Even with a double affinity booster you just get nothing compared to before, i can only feel sorry, and apologise on DE's behalf for opening a blackhole which gives new users AGAIN, no chance of catching up.

Play other missions. If you honestly used XINI to level up your stuff then you were playing the wrong mission to begin with.

I've put at minimum just as much as you have ( $250 ), and I have mastery 14 without having almost none of my primes leveled to max: two melee weapons out of the regular arsenal and that's everything maxed.

Other missions still give very good XP. Ask where they are at, or do some research on them.

I did a Kiste, Ceres run earlier today. Earned 96500 + 120797 bonus frame exp, 30396 + 37995 bonus primary exp, 88592 + 110740 bonus secondary exp, and 30396 + 37995 bonus melee exp. I took a screenshot just because the numbers were so damn nice.

I don't see this missing exp at all.

Note: I do have an affinity booster going. Just knock off the bonus exp then. That's still almost 100k frame exp, 30k primary/melee exp, and 85k secondary exp.

Edited by Suzaku4489

I'm not talking about those either. I'm a 99% solo player. And i'm telling you that it's impossible to run 8-15 missions that aren't defense/survival without gaining a single level on any weapon or warframe. With or without affinity booster.

^This. I'v been gaining good weapon levels playing normal missions, And my clan is barely active at all, Normally i'm soloing. And when I decide to do a random pub match, I usually get even more exp.

I don't see how EXP is an issue. Unless you're doing really low level missions, That's the only thing I can possibly think of.

I have to agree, although I think the problem may be that it's hard to get a grasp on the actual total XP gained during a mission compared to the bonus XP awarded after it. The mission completion screen makes it seem like the bonus XP is the XP gained during the mission, and it's not immediately apparent that the screen excludes XP gained during the course of the mission before completion.