Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #19!

[DE]Rebecca

Don't like the new HUD at all. The layout change is counter-productive, spreading critical information around needlessly, and the overall feeling of it is very overly minimalist and difficult to read(imagine white text with bloom behind it. Oh yes. The horrors.)

The rest looks awesome, can't wait to see it in full on youtube.

Just finished watching the LiveStream...

My condolences to Brian and his family, both in and outside of DE...God Bless

and big heartfelt thank you to DE for sharing this with the community.

Just another example of just how classy Digital Extremes really is.

I felt so sad after the stream. I don't know what caused Bryan [(Brian) I'm not sure of the spelling] to pass away, but I know what impact it has on others. My dad died of cancer when I was 13. It was a very sad moment. This stream reminded me of that feeling. The ironic thing is: my dad was also a very artistic and creative person too. The best one around. He was a big inspiration to me and he's the reason I strive to excel in visual art today. Even more ironic: someone else who is very close to me is named Brian.

He died so young. Prayers go out to his family.

On a side note, I can't wait to see what Warframe has to offer in 2014, good luck DE.

Grammar/Spelling Edit

Edited by KaraLotus

Excalibur lvl 46? Braton lvl 44? missed i something? :D

They are place holder values; basically values for testing the new hud to make sure it can handle the numerical data with room for expansion for use in other systems or distant future growth. .  They mentiion that in the stream while showing it.