Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Stop Addig New Warframes To The Game.

H0PE

Disagreement, good, argument is good.

This is open beta and Im trying to make my voice heard the only way I can, writing to the forum (or writing to support).

Calling ppl low IQ because they are (when they are). That doesn't mean I think that EVERYONE got low IQ. But this what you starting here again just proves the point: Ppl start thinking they know what the other thinking and from assumptions they try to state facts.

Well I didnt troll EVERYONE and I didnt say EVERYONE got low IQ.

:]

To clarify my post, i never said you claimed everyone had low iq and was a troll. I also wrote 'dont/wont' because i know that some people just refused to think about what you were proposing. Still, its never a good idea to openly denounce others even if its true.

And the reason i said you should expect this was.....you know, in a forum like this, people never like 'no new items' thing.

To be fair, while i still like new warframes, i understand your idea. I also feel that 'content' other than new warframes and new weapons needs to be viewed and worked on.

P.S. I can see parts in that post that were unclear and about those, im sorry.

Edited by Post_Scriptum

Better garbage? How do you accomplish that?

Anyways. The game needs some real content.

whoa, whoa, whoa... Whoa... Valkyr is my third favorite warframe, behind volt as second fav, and Nekros as first fav... Valkyr is awesome. Better garbage would be the trinity as the most hardest to use warframe in the game, and is EXTREMELY situational.

(edit: I have my trinity modded for extreme survivability with no abilities equipped. It is the only way to use her.)

Edited by Arlayn

Seeing as how every new player can use the codex or market to see what every frame can do. Well.

And they don't get to choose every one at the start so even less of a concern and the codex will eventually tell were to get each frame if they saw and want a specific frame without a wikis help.

New weapons, new frames, new sentinels are some of the only outlets DE can make money. You get a new mission type and new enemies great, yet that does not make DE money. The people making new mechanics are not the ones making models. They sell us models to make new content that they don't sell. Get the circle of life here for free to play?

Seeing as how every new player can use the codex or market to see what every frame can do. Well.

And they don't get to choose every one at the start so even less of a concern and the codex will eventually tell were to get each frame if they saw and want a specific frame without a wikis help.

New weapons, new frames, new sentinels are some of the only outlets DE can make money. You get a new mission type and new enemies great, yet that does not make DE money. The people making new mechanics are not the ones making models. They sell us models to make new content that they don't sell. Get the circle of life here for free to play?

I thought they were making money off forma, and potatoes lol...

Like Jesus? :]

The concept of the archetypal Paladin, the noble defender of the innocent, dates back to at least the 12th Century with the tales of the knights of Charlemagne/Roland and the name comes from the old French Palatin.

Druids were priests in Celtic societies from the Iron age onwards until they were eventually eradicated in the 6th or 7th Century, a process started by the Roman Empire in the 1st Century and completed by the spread of Christianity across Europe. There are still Druids today but they are a more modern recreation.

I hope I don't have to wait a year for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 11 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 10 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 9 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 8 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 7 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 6 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 5 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 4 months for Nyx Prime.

I can wait 1-3 months.

:)

I hope I don't have to wait a year for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 11 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 10 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 9 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 8 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 7 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 6 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 5 months for Nyx Prime.

I hope I don't have to wait a 4 months for Nyx Prime.

I can wait 1-3 months.

:)

1~3 months? Idk.....if i had to give my opinion on it id say not likely....

On a side note, im really amazed at 2 things:one is that this thread wasnt locked when it was all violent xD

Two is that it suddenly became all quiet and peaceful

I like quiet and peaceful tho xD

Keep adding Warframes! I luuuuuuuuv them!

Ad\nd the people who make new content aren't the same people who are fixing bugs and revamping systems.

What this gentleman said. I like new frames, want to see new frames and understand that QA and Character Creation are going to be two teams handling different assets. Keep up the good work. :D

1~3 months? Idk.....if i had to give my opinion on it id say not likely....

On a side note, im really amazed at 2 things:one is that this thread wasnt locked when it was all violent xD

Two is that it suddenly became all quiet and peaceful

I like quiet and peaceful tho xD

Well I'll put it like this....not to sure about the order but who is left?

Loki-Ash <---Top top contenders as of right now and they are male so next would be female

Next would be Nyx...

Banshee (Probably not)

Trinity (Probably not)

I think Banshee and Trinity aren't as complete as Nyx is...or close to competition

Loki-Ash <---Top top contenders as of right now and they are male so next would be female

??? I dont exactly get what you are saying in the sentence. Was the next prime confirmed to be female? Since they did two females in succession.....

Maybe Loki, but i dont see Ash as a contender.

Last 2 Primes were females so it's common sense to think that the next one will be male, that being said the contenders to me are:

Rhino,

Loki,

Volt

And i wish they'd come out in that order

Maybe Loki, but i dont see Ash as a contender.

Last 2 Primes were females so it's common sense to think that the next one will be male, that being said the contenders to me are:

Rhino,

Loki,

Volt

And i wish they'd come out in that order

Hm....tho.....were mag and ember contenders before they were released as primes? Because if they werent, no reason to expect contenders would be the shield.

Just a simple mathematical representation of the reality of the content vs update process :

New content team  =/=  Bug fixes and balance team

You're basically telling DE to have part of their employees to go on a vacation every time a new weapon or frame comes out. If it was that way, I'd want a job at DE in that department.

Edited by Wiegraf

Well they were amongst the oldest frames (mag especially) and Loki/Rhino/Volt are aswell

Ember is a stretch though...

Just a simple mathematical representation of the reality of the content vs update process :

New content team  =/=  Bug fixes and balance team

You're basically telling DE to have part of their employees to go on a vacation every time a new weapon or frame comes out. If it was that way, I want a job at DE in that department.

Yep, but instead they immedtily start on a new weapon, and frame. We have proof in Design council, but sadly were not allowed to show the not DC members... Which is kind of a bummer seeing how many weapons go through there so quickly. The Developer team is like a well oiled machine. Boom, boom, boom... and a whole new batch of weapons, and a warframe pour on out.

Not sure why you believe its a good strategy. Who are you making the new frames for?

-New players? They don't really care about 15-20-25... frames. the two three at the beginning is more than enough

-Old players? We are content with out good old formad and reactored warframes, thank you very much.

-People who spend money on warframes? Do you think people buy warframes over and over for 300+ plat?

With all do respect, you think you know better what to do with your game? I don't think you should start thinking that everything is fine ingame and you just need to fill the game with warframes every month, adding a new one.

You have to stop and start spending the precious time adding game content (as you actualy promised on livestreams that you do fixes and changes to the missions).

The game is boring now as it is, playing hundreds if not thousands of times the same missions over and over.

So please consider what the players would like and not what you think is cool to add to the game.

You honestly think you can speak for every person in each of those groups? lol