Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

Continuous weapons are messed up now. The damage doesn't apply until it reaches an accumulated number. E.g. an enemy had 2000 health and i held the trigger on the synapse and the first damage number i got is 4000+ then the damage was applied. During the time before the damage popup i saw no damage to their HP. I could kill them instantly by just tapping the trigger because the damage applies straight after i release the trigger yet when i hold it the damage accumulates then applies.

Although this new system is less cluttered as far as the popups are concerned it hinders the weapons effectiveness based on your trigger usage. Damage should be applied in a tick per ammo used, in other words - 1 ammo consumed = 1 damage application and number popup.

I love the visuals and the sound effects on the Drakgoon, even though the name is a bit silly. Drak-goon? What? Why not just Dragoon or something? Or Flak Cannon? Or is that too Unreal? I'll admit I'm slightly disappointed with the visuals of the charged shot. I was hoping to see one massive projectile on that one, rather than more shrapnel. It's alright, still works more or less the same and it's hilarious to one-shot ancients halfway across the map. Oh god. You're gonna nerf that, aren't you? 

The whole ammo thing confuses me. Rifle ammo + shotgun mods feels great, no more need for shotgun scavenger or shotgun ammo mutation, though it almost makes me feel guilty for actually having enough ammo for once. Makes me wonder if this thing works with Rifle Amp. Probably not. Confusing cannon. Argh!

I'm sad that the skins still bug out more often than not. Bit frustrating when you spend platinum on a skin and put some effort into finding the right paintjob and then you always appear in one solid colour. Interestingly enough, my sentinel appears to have the same problem ever since I put some woodland camo on it. That'll teach me. :P

Also had two Harvester spawns now. Waaaaay easier than the Stalker for some reason. Never drops me anything, though. Working as intended? I don't mind killing that thing a few times for all the weapon parts and everything, but no loot at all? Where's my sense of reward? :D

So, let's start placing bets, what's next? The Redeemer? ASMD Shock Rifle? Link Gun? Enforcer?

Anyway, when the new flak gun was introduced, I was mildly interested, but as soon as I saw its stats as its damage type, I was very, very disappointed. So instead of fixing Tigris and making it actually something usable, DE released us a new shotgun which uses rifle ammo. I guess I can throw my Tigris into the trash bin now, because it is now Completely and Utterly useless in comparison. And guess who got the Phased Tigris Skin from Steam Sale too? Now that became worthless as well as I can't think of ANY reason to use Tigris, ever. I would say how I really feel about this right now but I don't think moderators would like it if I used more colourful language. But in short, I feel like I have just been ripped off with Tigris and then kicked to the groin. At least I didn't buy it with platinum like quite a few did.

Looks like the useful lifespan of most of the weapons on the market has been reduced from months to weeks, or even days.

A friend of mine I was playing with told me that the Flux Rifle is garbage (he just recently got it and was having trouble with lvl 10 infested). I haven't used mine in a while but I remember it being rather powerful even against high level enemies, so I think the damage calculations for continuous-fire weapons have been messed up in general. If this lowers the number of status checks in any given time period, then I'd suggest increasing the status chance of the weapon.

Oh, almost forgot. 

WHERE IS THE LORE AND STORY?

The current level and amount of lore, story and background is shallower than puddle of gnat's piss.

This really needs to change and there needs to be more to immerse the player to the game world.

Continuous farming and grinding can interest for only so long until people are starting to wonder what the hell they are doing with their life.

Also, DE, could you double-check the drop table for that Orthos Prime Blade and Ember Prime Helmet to see if you haven't accidentally "forgotten" about them again like you did with one of the void drops a few months ago?

The current level and amount of lore, story and background is shallower than puddle of gnat's &!$$.

This really needs to change and there needs to be more to immerse the player to the game world.

Continuous farming and grinding can interest for only so long until people are starting to wonder what the hell they are doing with their life.

Agree !

Why are ancients spawning like chargers in survivals?  Kinda annoying when like every few seconds 8 of them are on your screen... until one sneaks up behind you and you get caught in a knockdown deathloop between them.  There is literally no arrangement of knockdown mods that will ever save you from a constant barrage of ancients.

It was funny to witness... the first time.

stolen from UT good one DE / Epic made UT...

If you are going to be like that, than at least quote the right game! Unreal One! 11!!!11!!!!!!111111111!!!!

UT came after!

*cough*

I just put all my Warframe shotguns up on the shelf to gather dust... I'm loving this new toy! and the charge shot is what I've always wanted, it even has that arcing at long distances!

Now just give us a mod that makes the gun shoot toasts and we are full circle! (the gun looks like a toaster of death)

- Changed logic that determines visual representation of damage mods on continuous-fire weapons (eg: Synapse, Ignis, etc).

Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

Synapse's proc ability is now ruined, Thanks.

Fixed enemy warning transmissions playing when spawning turrets & cameras (the Lotus would say “Robots approaching!” when it was just cameras).  
i just took it as she might have been high on something, but i guess that explains it. lol

So, let's start placing bets, what's next? The Redeemer? ASMD Shock Rifle? Link Gun? Enforcer?

Anyway, when the new flak gun was introduced, I was mildly interested, but as soon as I saw its stats as its damage type, I was very, very disappointed. So instead of fixing Tigris and making it actually something usable, DE released us a new shotgun which uses rifle ammo. I guess I can throw my Tigris into the trash bin now, because it is now Completely and Utterly useless in comparison. And guess who got the Phased Tigris Skin from Steam Sale too? Now that became worthless as well as I can't think of ANY reason to use Tigris, ever. I would say how I really feel about this right now but I don't think moderators would like it if I used more colourful language. But in short, I feel like I have just been ripped off with Tigris and then kicked to the groin. At least I didn't buy it with platinum like quite a few did.

Looks like the useful lifespan of most of the weapons on the market has been reduced from months to weeks, or even days.

A friend of mine I was playing with told me that the Flux Rifle is garbage (he just recently got it and was having trouble with lvl 10 infested). I haven't used mine in a while but I remember it being rather powerful even against high level enemies, so I think the damage calculations for continuous-fire weapons have been messed up in general. If this lowers the number of status checks in any given time period, then I'd suggest increasing the status chance of the weapon.

Oh, almost forgot. 

The current level and amount of lore, story and background is shallower than puddle of gnat's &!$$.

Also, DE, could you double-check the drop table for that Orthos Prime Blade and Ember Prime Helmet to see if you haven't accidentally "forgotten" about them again like you did with one of the void drops a few months ago?

the  blades are there  i got mine last week lol...aftera month ...either way thier there