Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

" Changed Lotus transmissions to reduce chatter: added delay to Mobile Defense reminders, Heavy Unit transmissions now have a 2 minute cool-down and can occur at most 3 times per mission."

Does this mean less spawn rates for things in Survival as well, making it so that getting XP is harder?

I uninstalled Warframe to free up space on my SSD.

I'm bored. I've done almost everything. Sure, I may not have all the weapons, or all of the Warframes, but I have most of them. I am no longer interested in farming for or buying more of them just to distract me from the fundamental problems. I have dumped hundreds of dollars into this game and around 600+ hours because it had so much potential. It was gaining so much momentum.  Additions are nice but there are still major problems with the gameplay at its very core.

I was pumped for the new melee changes supposedly coming in U12, and was hoping that would be today. Usually in Tenno Reinforcements patches you still make major changes. But not this one. You keep adding all this content wherever you can stuff it, and it's a clusterf**k. You keep adding sh*tloads of Warframes and weapons and not even worrying about making the old ones fun, or upgrading your old Warframes. (mildly tweaking one old Warframe's abilities every major update does not cut it.) The parkour system still feels like it is in its early alpha stages and the melee system is still just bad. Mods are either broken and overpowered and an absolute requirement, or downright useless and garbage.

This game is a mess. I was hoping this patch would make me reinstall it again, but I suppose not.

I literally check these forums every day with my fingers crossed.

You've lost your momentum. Make the changes that need to be made.

THANKS done the same got now 500+ hours too 

and decide to quit for 6 month cause there is nothing atm that holds me only reason to log in ingame if theres a new weapon add the blue print to factory CAUSE who knows about get log in reward or anything...

and checking daily the update section but really dont worth the hotfixes gets like those annoying ppl who spam there facebook with picture of every S#&$ they do....

we get each change telled 

BUT not the real ones like the ninja nerf of weapons or frames ...

oh wait sorry here we go right in the hotfix ... AGAIN nerf weapons to useless if you dont want ppl to get into high wave fun and jerk there arround limit dat dam S#&$ to 25 waves and not nerf us so dam hard that we cant reach higher waves then 15

or pls deleted the mod system so you dont need to balance weapons and where done with that S#&$ty stuff

Edited by HackShield

- Changed logic that determines visual representation of damage mods on continuous-fire weapons (eg: Synapse, Ignis, etc).

The frequency of damage numbers used to be limited by using a minimum damage threshold. Since damage mods increase the rate at which damage accumulates, this would cause damage to be inflicted more often though each damage event would not necessarily be larger. This led to people thinking the mods did nothing because they didn't notice the increased rate at which numbers would appear (an easy mistake for low level damage mods). Similarly, headshots would make numbers appear more often but not necessarily create bigger numbers.

Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

Single longest explanation for a small change ever, but totally worth the read. Nice work DE!

Err Synapse? Or do you mean an arcing charged one like the Clone Pilot from Battlefront I had?

He/she means the Shock Rifle from the Unreal Tournament series of games.

The Shock Rifle has 2 modes of fire, a quick, pretty much hitscan shot, and a slow-moving orb of electricity. The special thing about the shock rifle, is that if you shoot the orb with the hitscan shot, it causes a pretty powerful explosion.

Edited by Braken

"-Fixed issue in dojo where a player on the kneeling pad could slide off and be unable to stand up" this happen to me in the dueling room when I was watching a couple of my fellow clam members duel over and over again then I started sliding and then I floated to the ceiling and couldn't get down and I had to leave the dojo to fix it XD

- Changed logic that determines visual representation of damage mods on continuous-fire weapons (eg: Synapse, Ignis, etc).

The frequency of damage numbers used to be limited by using a minimum damage threshold. Since damage mods increase the rate at which damage accumulates, this would cause damage to be inflicted more often though each damage event would not necessarily be larger. This led to people thinking the mods did nothing because they didn't notice the increased rate at which numbers would appear (an easy mistake for low level damage mods). Similarly, headshots would make numbers appear more often but not necessarily create bigger numbers.

Now continuous fire weapons now limit the frequency of damage numbers by using a minimum time between impacts, regardless of how much damage has accumulated. This gives us a lot more control and should make things more obvious for players who are applying damage mods (it's easier to notice that numbers are 5% larger in magnitude vs being generated 5% faster)”

Please revert back this, you basically nerfed all continuous weapons!!

They didn't need a fix to start with..

Please, you just waste your times on something isn't broken..

Please revert back this, you basically nerfed all continuous weapons!!

They didn't need a fix to start with..

Please, you just waste your times on something isn't broken..

This, i'm pretty sure is just a change in the visual representation of the floating dmg numbers. 

This, i'm pretty sure is just a change in the visual representation of the floating dmg numbers. 

Have you try using continuous weapons yet? Because there's a delay when u shoot the enemies with it, is that even logic?

(Yeah I know logic ≠ Warframe)

Have you try using continuous weapons yet? Because there's a delay when u shoot the enemies with it, is that even logic?

(Yeah I know logic ≠ Warframe)

TBH, i've been lvling the Synapse for a few hrs after the patch hit, but was never host. I thought it was just lag, until i read your post and a few others in the Weapons Feedback section. I think it's just a bug, since they did say several times the change was just visual, to clean it up. I hope that it is just a bug.

Send volleys of hot shrapnel flying and dominate the enemy with the Drakgoon Flak Cannon! Fire it in wide bursts to target multiple enemies or take aim and attack with a powerful, concentrated shot."

Have to be honest, this sounds almost erotic.

"Are you ready to send your hot sticky shrapnel flying towards your submissive enemies?"

maybe I haven't slept well

" Changed Lotus transmissions to reduce chatter: added delay to Mobile Defense reminders, Heavy Unit transmissions now have a 2 minute cool-down and can occur at most 3 times per mission."

Does this mean less spawn rates for things in Survival as well, making it so that getting XP is harder?

I believe transmission means radio transmission thus it's cooldown/reduction has nothing to do with any kind of spawns. Also why does this quotation have it's bg blacked out? Hmm. Gotta look up the visual properties in BBcode.

Supposedly it is only visual - though I'm at work so I have to home to test it first.

Edited by K_Shiro