The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Remover

TheJiggliestPoo

If a potato (catalyst/reactor) recycler was introduced in the game, I can't say if people would tend to buy platinum more or less.

Honestly, this wouldn't necessarily be an error for DE from a commercial point of view.

And if you think for the players, this would allow you to make errors. Or change your mind when new weapons appear for instance.

Anyway, it should cost a lot of credits, and shouldn't involve RNG. Breaking the object it was attached too isn't a bad idea after all, but 100% of the time.

If a potato (catalyst/reactor) recycler was introduced in the game, I can't say if people would tend to buy platinum more or less.

Honestly, this wouldn't necessarily be an error for DE from a commercial point of view.

And if you think for the players, this would allow you to make errors. Or change your mind when new weapons appear for instance.

Anyway, it should cost a lot of credits, and shouldn't involve RNG. Breaking the object it was attached too isn't a bad idea after all, but 100% of the time.

Pfft, I don't buy platinum to begin with, I wait for alerts/events/invasion battle pays.

No! They aren't meant to be put into every single thing you come buy unless you have been playing the game for a long time or use money or both. You have to think for a bit before you just slap them on. Is the gun good enough for the potato or not? Beginner guns rarely are.

No! They aren't meant to be put into every single thing you come buy unless you have been playing the game for a long time or use money or both. You have to think for a bit before you just slap them on. Is the gun good enough for the potato or not? Beginner guns rarely are.

Too bad whenever DE gets around to nerfing/buffing/making prime/vandal/wraith versions, the question that was asked is no longer valid. DE rarely ever does simple tweaks, they operate in either huge buffs or huge nerfs.