The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And The Greatest Warframe Of All Time Is.......

Luminati07

Loki

Yes, that's right.

After weeks and weeks of the world renowned Warframe's Finest! series, we have finally come to a decision on which Warframe is the GOAT.

Excalibur was the tournament favourite, along with Nova and Rhino.

In the end, the sneaky trickster known as Loki quickly gathered fans and ended up taking the win.

Final vote count for the grand final

Loki - 45

Vauban - 25

Thankyou to everyone who voted, and everyone who constantly voted in every thread.

Hopefully I can do something like this again in the future. It was a lot of fun.

13zqvs9.png

Edited by Nugget_

Nope. Loki is a thing. He's practically become a meme. I refuse to recognize this result as valid because the sample was biased to people who both come into Off-Topic, and care to actually post. Because of Loki's internet status as the "Master Race" this twists the results.

To elaborate: I'm not saying he wouldn't win. But many people who otherwise would have voted might not have cared to because this result was a given, in this section of the forum. In this section of the internet. Not necessarily so otherwise--Volt and Rhino certainly have their supporters, amongst others.

But until there is an official vote with a notification at the in-game news and stuff like that (maybe one of the contests can be a vote, where you have to have a screenie of your warframe doing something cool)... I refuse to recognize him. He shall not have my support.

Edited by Siubijeni

Of course the most trolliest of warframes get to the finals. Loki and Vauban.

Just tells you exactly who were the people that were actually participating in this.

If you go look at the final vote you'll see that most people who voted for Vauban were voting more for utility and whatnot than for trolling reasons.

So either the following that got him that far abandoned him for Loki or he was carried to the finals by people who were actually voting depending on utility.

Make of this what you will...

Edited by premoril

Nugget, I think you should try a Runner Up thing now. 

The losers of each round come head to head.

Ash vs Mag

Ember vs Volt

Frost vs Nekros

Saryn vs Valkyr

Whoever wins faces the loser of the next tier. This gives a second chance to all the warframes that got roflsmashed by unfortunate pairings.

Nope. Loki is a thing. He's practically become a meme. I refuse to recognize this result as valid because the sample was biased to people who both come into Off-Topic, and care to actually post. Because of Loki's internet status as the "Master Race" this twists the results.

To elaborate: I'm not saying he wouldn't win. But many people who otherwise would have voted might not have cared to because this result was a given, in this section of the forum. In this section of the internet. Not necessarily so otherwise--Volt and Rhino certainly have their supporters, amongst others.

But until there is an official vote with a notification at the in-game news and stuff like that (maybe one of the contests can be a vote, where you have to have a screenie of your warframe doing something cool)... I refuse to recognize him. He shall not have my support.

Oh, stop being butthurt.

Honestly? I can smell the denial from a mile away.

The whole "Master Race" thing aside, Loki is a wonderful warframe, whether you acknowledge him or not.

YOUR FALSE VICTORY WILL NOT MATTER.

RHINO GETS THE BABES

Heavy: "Baby!" Spy: "You call that diet. I call it dead puny animal" Heavy: "Killing you is full time job now" Medic: "Would like a second opinion? You are also UGLY!"

Demoman: "Oh there is new angel in heaven, IN HELL! You are a filthy traitor snake and you die like one! Oh they are going to glue you back together. IN HELL! Go in hell and tell the devil that I am coming for him next!"

Loki: I switch teleport you away from the ladies as you will "Go to hell and take your cheap suit with you" *all these to Rhino warframe and Rhino fans*

YOUR FALSE VICTORY WILL NOT MATTER.

RHINO GETS THE BABES

Dude, I knew you could pick up chicks in a tank!

claiming Loki is the greatest of all time is a little presumptuous given that the polls were based on personal choice. that being said, loki is a useful frame, and can be fairly potent in the right hands, and I'm glad he beat out ash and rhino head-to-head. it really just goes to show that loki has more of a cult following than even the great rhinostronk crowd

but the bottom line is invincibility>invisibility. #Trinity4Life!

we was robbed! :P