Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

I'll not be at home until the middle of the next week, but I'll try to work on the fixes when I come back. Please don't forget to give me a list of the missing stuff with the links to the wiki if something was added since the last update.

Hi Stoi, 

Here is the newest stuff:

Jat Kusar: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Jat_Kusar

Lenz:http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lenz

Hydroid received tweaks ready for when he is primed soon, no date has been given but he has ben announced, and is still under going tweaks: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hydroid

A new mod, Primed Bane of Corrupted: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Bane_of_Corrupted

Your stats for tigris are wrong.

Stats from the wiki:

Physical dmg: 1,050.0

Impact: 105.0

Puncture: 105.0

Slash: 840.0

Stats from warframe builder:

Physical dmg: 1102,5

Impact: 110,250

Puncture: 110,250

Slash: 882,000

On 8/13/2017 at 7:48 PM, Dayumzzz said:

Your stats for tigris are wrong.

Stats from the wiki:

Physical dmg: 1,050.0

Impact: 105.0

Puncture: 105.0

Slash: 840.0

Stats from warframe builder:

Physical dmg: 1102,5

Impact: 110,250

Puncture: 110,250

Slash: 882,000

Actually, it's correct. You have to untick the criticals check box to see the true base damage.

-Fatal Teleport's damage bonus is now affected by power strength.
-Updated the Zakti. The explosion damage is now in the charged tab.
-Added a charged shot for the blank bow.
-Fixed punch through display on Riven mods.
-Fixed Ivara's Prowl.
-Updated Oberon's Hallowed ground.
-Added a V polarity for the Hema.
-Fixed the mods Bullet Dance, Rift Torrent.
-Fixed Nidus' armor.
-Added the mods Primed Shred, Primed Bane of Corrupted.
-Added the weapons Jat Kusar, Lenz (Elemental damage probably not working correctly, I need to figure exactly how it works).
-Fixed the picture not showing for the Riven mods.

I'll see Hydroid at a later time, once all the changes will be definitive.

Great job with the fixes, Stoi! Just a couple more things:

• Any stat that appears below a punch through stat on a riven now gets the m for meters as well instead of the % sign.
  • The Chroma mod Afterburn appears in the mod list for the Spectra secondary.

12 hours ago, jjafargi said:

Great job with the fixes, Stoi! Just a couple more things:

• Any stat that appears below a punch through stat on a riven now gets the m for meters as well instead of the % sign.
  • The Chroma mod Afterburn appears in the mod list for the Spectra secondary.

Should be fixed now.

5 hours ago, Kxevineus said:

Is there a way to filter mods by anything other than name?

Nope, the filter field only affects the name, not the description/effect of the mod. But that's maybe not that difficult to do, I'll have a look with the next update if I have the time.

Would really help a lot, maybe some sort of a tag system, I mean, it'd work if the name was one of the tags, right? I often have to browse wikia to check the name of a mod, as the names aren't really intuitive, even though I know exactly what it does. I wouldn't call it a "problem", it would just be so much more convenient.

While modding rhino, i found that "Energy Conversion" gives +54% Ability Strengh instead of 50%. Also, after i remove the mode, I still have +4% ability power.

Thank you for the site btw ;)

Edit: "Growing Power" gives +25,20% Abiltiy Strenght instead of +25%. Same as "Energy Conversion", +0.20% stays after removal of the mod.

Edited by Onimusha88

4 hours ago, Kxevineus said:

Would really help a lot, maybe some sort of a tag system, I mean, it'd work if the name was one of the tags, right? I often have to browse wikia to check the name of a mod, as the names aren't really intuitive, even though I know exactly what it does. I wouldn't call it a "problem", it would just be so much more convenient.

What will probably happen if I change something is that the filter will also search the text of the mods. So you'll be able to use keywords like "efficiency" or "duration".

4 hours ago, Onimusha88 said:

While modding rhino, i found that "Energy Conversion" gives +54% Ability Strengh instead of 50%. Also, after i remove the mode, I still have +4% ability power.

Thank you for the site btw ;)

Edit: "Growing Power" gives +25,20% Abiltiy Strenght instead of +25%. Same as "Energy Conversion", +0.20% stays after removal of the mod.

Do you have the problem always or only under certain circumstances? I can't reproduce this right now.

Edited by Stoi84

9 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

Let me know if it's better now, you can use any keyword and it'll search the name and the text.

Well, it is better, however I have two issues. One is minor - some of the descriptions are a bit different than the ones in game, thus searching for "toxin" doesn't work for example (I tried for melee mods only, but I assume it is the same for others), because the description in the builder says "posion", same with heat called "fire", cold called "freeze" etc. But that is a minor issue that is just a bit confusing at first, apart from that looking for elemental mods is much easier now, and that's great.

Second issue seems a bit bigger - when I typed in "damage", I still got a ton of mods, as many of them mention the word damage. That means that looking for base damage mods like Pressure Point, Serration, Spoiled Strike or Hornet Strike still requires user to either type in the name or scroll through a ton of mods. While "critical damage" and "toxin damage" are obviously related to damage, I'd assume people looking for them would type in "critical" or "toxin", and the only ones looking for the word "damage" are those looking for base damage mods.

Still, this is a great change in a very good direction and I'm thankful you did this.

Adjusting the names of the elements to match what they're in the game shouldn't be too much of a work, I'll have a look at this when I have the time.

For the second remark, to bypass this would require categorizing all the mods (well most of them already are by necessity) and use a drop-down menu with all these categories to filter the mods. No need to mention that it's a good amount of work and in the end, while that would probably be faster when looking for damage mods, that'll take longer for more or less anything else. It's faster to type multishot or range than looking for the multishot and range category in a drop down menu. Both filter methods could work together but I'm pretty certain that the drop down menu would almost not be used.

I'll see if something comes to my mind.