Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Oh, I'm back with another portion of anti-examples! Today we have even a few people who bothered translating their useless "descriptions" to other languages.

Oh, the following descriptions are only those gathered a while ago, from today and yesterday.

mAv2ujI.png

I still like to remind those who read what is good and what is bad. And some of the descriptions can be pretty hillarious (yeah, I need to search for those. Not random aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

http://goo.gl/6AE7Sj

Bug: multishot % doesn't influence the weapon total damage. I am using the Hell's Chamber mod and increasing/decreasing it's power doesn't influence the weapon dps on the Sweeper.

Good job on this project. Very useful.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163393-warframe-builder/page-26#entry2403529

(I)

Check the help link before reporting bugs to determine if the error is between keyboard and chair.

Edited by Darzk

I'll add this in the builder too.

What is a non optimized build ? (one of the reasons you can choose when you report a build).

A non optimized build is a build with too much formas used or unused slots/points to use more mods or more ranks.

It's not because a build has less dps than another that it's not optimized, this is part of the diversity.

Edited by Stoi84

I'll add this in the builder too.

What is a non optimized build ? (one of the reasons you can choose when you report a build).

A non optimized build is a build with too much formas used or unused slots/points to use more mods or more ranks.

It's not because a build has less dps than another that it's not optimized, this is part of the diversity.

Thanks!

I recently was debating on wether or not report a build with 6 formas and +20 points unused but the "incorrect number of formas after a recent update" didn't seem right. Now I just have to remember where was it.

The webpage isn't loading correctly for some reason on Firefox. It used to, though. I took a screenshot of what it looks like for me.

7DfyzHL.png

It looks fine on Google Chrome, though. Just thought I'd let you know.