Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

-Added the new weapons Boltace, Dailyu and Atomos.

-Added the mod Detect Vulnerability for helios.

-Fixed the Ogris reload time and picture (F5 if needed).

-Bore is now a rare mod.

-The Quanta and the Quanta Vandal can now use the mod Sinister Reach.

-Updated the text for the mod Parry.

-Increased the precision for the numbers in the weapons builders and the weapons detailed reports to 3 decimals.

-Fixed the sustained DPS not showing for the bows in the detailed report.

I made a change to better support the weapons with only a charged shot. Affected weapons are, at the moment, the Ogris and the Daikyu. Let me know if you find any problem (for these weapons and others, maybe I broke something) and if more weapons need this feature.

How do I view my build ID? When I click on an ID from a report it sends me straight to the same page I'm on viewing the report.

This is probably because this is an old notification. I made a lot of changes to the reports and the notifications so the users can now exactly what's wrong. But because of these changes, the older builds can't be reached anymore and the link rediirects to the same page. can you tell me the date of the report ?

Hello,

some errors on the Ogris' statistics:

If i'm referring to warframe.wikia, crit. chance for the Ogris is 5.0% and crit. mult. 2.0x.

On warframe builder, it's 0.0% and 0.0x.

Same thing for the reload time: it's 2.5s and not 2.0s

As far as I know, the critical values only works for the damage done by the rocket. As you can see, for the moment the damage of the rocket is not displayed because it's considered as negligible. This is why the critical values are set to 0. I fixed the reload time.

Edited by Stoi84

As far as I know, the critical values only works for the damage done by the rocket. As you can see, for the moment the damage of the rocket is not displayed because it's considered as negligible. This is why the critical values are set to 0. I fixed the reload time.

You could set up the Ogris the same as the Tonkor, where it shows the impact damage as a regular shot and the explosion as the charged shot. Penta should probably be set up that way too.

This is probably because this is an old notification. I made a lot of changes to the reports and the notifications so the users can now exactly what's wrong. But because of these changes, the older builds can't be reached anymore and the link rediirects to the same page. can you tell me the date of the report ?

It was 3:45 am this morning, so 5/13/15 (I am on EST).

i see your announcement about Ads on Warframe-Builder.

for me, it's simple. only the Popups are disrupting and annoying. if you remove those from Warframe-Builder or give directories for AdBlock filters to be able to block just those then by all means, i won't block the rest of the Ads on Warframe-Builder.

in fact, i had it disabled until Popup Ads started appearing.

Edit:

there was actually a Hotfix not too long ago (shortly before release of Tonkor i believe - gotta change that so a Crit based Explosive Weapon can work, hehe) that allowed Explosions to have Crits!

Edited by taiiat

I added the critical values for the Ogris.

for me, it's simple. only the Popups are disrupting and annoying. if you remove those from Warframe-Builder or give directories for AdBlock filters to be able to block just those then by all means, i won't block the rest of the Ads on Warframe-Builder.

If I remove the pop unders I can close Warframe Builder in 2 months :P

I don't know of any way to block only these with adblocks, so I sugest you do the best for your comfort. I understand that adds can be an annoyance so it's the best to use your ad blocker for the moment.

On a general note, I'll say to not worry, WB is not dead yet, so it's not a problem if you keep your ad blocker, this message is more to mitigate the use of ad blockers to be sure that the website can live for the longest time possible. I've noticed that there was more ad blockers for the past months, so it's better to try to mitigate this effect now to prevent problems in the future. If I can keep about the same ratio ad blockers/ no ad blockers as now, then everything should be fine.

Edited by Stoi84

Hi guys,

due to the amount of new public builds constantly growing, we are looking for more moderators. It does not take long on a daily average basis, 5 minutes at maximum when you have the good pace. It's also not mandatory to do this every day, 3 or 4 times a week is enough. The idea is to manage the new and the old builds to keep only the best builds, for the public builds. Of course you'll have tools to do that. Unfortunately, don't expect celebrity and wealth, this is a job in the dark, this is not rewarding most of the time, but it helps a lot Warfame Builder.

If you are experienced with the game and want to give a hand, then you can send me a private message. The more you'll say about you and your experience with Warframe, the better it is. In order to explain how things work and answer your questions, I"ll need to direct speak with you on Steam or Skype, so be prepared to add me. If you can't, then it's a little problem.

I think that's it. Thanks in advance.

Edit : applications closed now.

Edited by Stoi84

[bug]

only in french mode if you can try save or edit build with accout you take this error "Un build identique existe déjà" but no problem in english

This problem happens sometimes, and it solves by itself. I don't know what can be the cause of this at the moment. I suggest you log out, close your browser, and try again. If the problem persists for many days, then I could need more informations to further investigate the issue.

This problem happens sometimes, and it solves by itself. I don't know what can be the cause of this at the moment. I suggest you log out, close your browser, and try again. If the problem persists for many days, then I could need more informations to further investigate the issue.

I have log out, close browser, clean my builder cookie and if active french mod no work, but ok only in english.

PS: my clanmate have same problem

Edited by --UNSC--ShinoHarvest

I have log out, close browser, clean my builder cookie and if active french mod no work, but ok only in english.

PS: my clanmate have same problem

This happens with all the builds you try to save ?

I've just added a calculator for EHp and other stuff and you might wanna use its formulas on the website

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/460797-armor-damage-reduction-effective-health-calculator/

You can even do like the valkyr claws calc you left on the builder itself if you don't wanna implement it.

I'll probably promote your work the same way I promoted the Hysteria Calculator.