Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love The Sounds Of Warframe

.Talia.

I just wanted to give my thumbs up for the person or the team behind the sounds of Warframe. This game has one of the coolest sounds i've ever experienced on games.

I love the orchestral madness, all that sound effects being constantly mixed together... As an adiophile i gotta say, Its a really great experience and definitely one of the strong points in Warframe...

From Gun-Fire to Abilities, you guys have been doing an amazing job!!

I must know, is there a way to locate the sound files, because those of abilities and weapons would be incredibly handy.

(Alternatively: Add them to the fansite kit already!)

Would be nice to have access to those sound effects, i would use them all over my windows theme and on my phone.

I love the way Mag's Crush sounds, among other warframe powers. Some of the guns sound kinda like pop-guns though, but most sound pretty good. And I am also eagerly awaiting new music. Something like this would be awesome for boss fights and other intense scenarios: 

My favorites are the "Gore" sounds when you cut an organic enemy in half.

Oh God, those squish sounds always bring a smile to my face.

Oh, and the "BOOM HEADSHOT!" sound (especially if you use a bow) always fills me with glee. It is that deep bass "THWUNK!" sound that is oh-so-satisfying.

Agreed, I love the sound work in the game thus far. 

My current favourite is the reload sound on the Tysis. It sounds so. . . crunchy, yet sinister. 

On the topic of music, I'd love if we could get the 'Level Up' music as a ringtone. That would be funky.

Agreed, I love the sound work in the game thus far. 

My current favourite is the reload sound on the Tysis. It sounds so. . . crunchy, yet sinister. 

On the topic of music, I'd love if we could get the 'Level Up' music as a ringtone. That would be funky.

Oh yes.....

The Levelup Tone.

One of the coolest I've heard.

As an Audiophile you may have noticed that the sound in this game is WAY TOO PRONOUNCED!... I'm not sure if it's a bad thing, but dear god, it feels like i should be playing the game with ear protection, and i play the game with 10% of actual game volume. (Which is why i'm not sure if i feel bad about this or not, this IS a gun fight, guns ARE supposed to be loud as hell.)