Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Contest Results?

JackBeloved

It's been a while. I know that the Design Council is going to vote on the final three, but didn't they announce in Livestream 20 that they'd selected the 7 finalists to send to the DC for voting?

I wish they'd post those 7 somewhere, if for no other reason than to show appreciation for all the submissions.

And didn't Rebecca say in a Prime Time or Livestream or something that they'd have DE's selections ready by "hopefully sometime next week"- which is now a couple weeks overdue?

Or did I just miss it somewhere?

They posted the seven winners for us to decide on. I'm not allowed to share them, though, but the process has begun!

EDIT: The poll closes January 28th, so I think we'll decide on the top three then. Though, it's clear who the winners are, so...

Edited by Zachles

All 7, and the current vote count, have been posted on the warframe subreddit (generally, everything that is DC-only gets put on reddit) since voting started. Its available a couple other places online outside DC subforums as well.

Edited by Elvang

Some swords.

At first I was a little sad to read this. But then I thought, "as long as the damage is upgraded or the mechanic is new and interesting, why does it matter if it's a sword or not?"

I just hope that it's new and interesting, whatever the models look like. The "skana+" concept is played out: skana+more damage=cronus, skana+fire=heat sword, skana+multiple targets=dual skana, etc.

Kinda sad the pilebunker isn't in the top 3. Instead its more of what we've already got for the most part other than visuals.

Pilebunker would have been the exact same thing bro. Sure, It'd have animated parts, But in the end it would have just gotten a Furax or Ankryos moveset animation. So, More of what we have. Other then the visuals.

Pilebunker would have been the exact same thing bro. Sure, It'd have animated parts, But in the end it would have just gotten a Furax or Ankryos moveset animation. So, More of what we have. Other then the visuals.

Yeah I know... but I just wanted a damn pile bunker.

Yeah I know... but I just wanted a damn pile bunker.

Ahaha. No harm in that at all.

Personally I'm fine with any thing that comes along. But I'm most hoping for that Sword and Shield.

Why? Because there is no current Shields in Warframe. Know what that means? New Melee Animation set.