Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have Some Good Scythes Now ?

XxMLGhaxProxX

I dont know if DE has something against em but it looks lke it to me. However I love scythes they fit my playstyle so well but unfortunatly as much as I play for fun I cannot use these things.

Ether reaper: Possibly one of the worst heavy weapons in the game. Low charge damage, ineffective vs grineer, normal attacks arent worth all of that.

Reaper prime: You call this a upgrade to the ether reaper?

Hate: Now this is a weapon worth mentioning. Very nice charge damage, looks awesome, feels awesome

Now the downside of this is that you have to kill that anyoing prick who always comes when hes not wanted, forces me to play my best frames with best equipment 24/7 but doesnt show up. Then in the end shows up when im trying to level some stuff up imidiatly one shotting me AND on top of that the hate has the lowest drop chance out of all the weapons.

Simple solution either buff the scythes in 2.0, ad some nice scythes or just ad the hate into the market.

Edit: apparently the reaper prime is not the prime version of the ether reaper.

Edited by XxMLGhaxProxX

Reaper prime

Hate

Reaper prime: what's wrong with it? for me it works perfectly fine.

Hate: man,it's a Stalker weapon filled with Anger and Hate, what did you expect? xD

you should have expected this (spoiler down)

A AWESOME LOOKING,AWESOME SCYTHE THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD! obviously,you silly

Reaper prime: what's wrong with it? for me it works perfectly fine.

Hate: man,it's a Stalker weapon filled with Anger and Hate, what did you expect? xD

you should have expected this (spoiler down)

A AWESOME LOOKING,AWESOME SCYTHE THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD! obviously,you silly

Thats why I hate that hate is so hard to obtain its the only scythe which is worth using alos are you sure there is nothing wrong with reaper prime? It might be me who missread something but apparently its even weaker than the ether reaper? :S

Ok I looked up the prime and ether reaper again and...still no. I dont see any upgrade over the unprimed version exept for the "large jump attack aoe". Also prime has NO polarity slots.

because reaper prime isn't prime version of ether reaper....

I don't always laugh at people's usernames, but when I do, they are bracketed by X's

Are you Xx420noScopeHeadshotxX's older brother?

hehe I know. If I may explain I have ALOT of friends who have similar name like I do mainly because they like to play that garbage CoD They call them selves ghostSN1P3R or YOLOSWAG88 so I always like to make mockery names similar to theres

@OP: If you want to be ready for a stalker attack AND don't want to carry your best stuff all the time, try Nyx. You press 4, wait a bit, press 4 again after he played copycat, wait some more and voila he's dead. Totally boring but foolproof. (At least in 11.7.2 it was, no idea if they changed something).

BTW: Reaper Prime is not the prime upgrade of the Ether Reaper.

@OP: If you want to be ready for a stalker attack AND don't want to carry your best stuff all the time, try Nyx. You press 4, wait a bit, press 4 again after he played copycat, wait some more and voila he's dead. Totally boring but foolproof. (At least in 11.7.2 it was, no idea if they changed something).

BTW: Reaper Prime is not the prime upgrade of the Ether Reaper.

Wouldn't Stalker just dispell your Absorb?

I thought Frost was supposed to be the ultimate in anti-Stalker technology.

the animation of the scythe seem really awkward in a sense, truthfully truthfully i was hoping that it would sort of be similar to ninja gaiden II, scythe animation, a more violent type crazy and brutal but nope.....anyway that is my feed back....

like i said SORT OF...not into the ninja gaiden type just the animation just subtracting all the fast acrobatic and all the Ryu Hyabusa animation using the ECLIPSE...if you know what i mean....