Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update 12.0 | Highlights

ExorcistEX

The Affinity Amp has been a coded-in but not-implemented mod since several big updates ago. Summer at least. I've seen it in passing in some videos, and I think I saw it in Codex when that first opened.

Yeah there's lots of mods in the Codex (mostly Auras) that aren't obtainable yet.    :(

In the Highlight video, there was Zephyr, an ultimate air-themed warframe. To me, Zephyr is "lighter" than air and it was correct. Her ult is also awesome.

For the new HUD, I have to say that Lotus, Alad, and Ruk's speeches are featured. To me, Lotus seems to reside in a base.

So, discuss.

Guest CrimsonCrown

Discussing then.

Lotus is in base because she's a pussy. Too afraid to get her hands dirty.

Alad in his place and Ruk in hellfire are perfect.

Zephyr gunna be good, and the HUD is awesome.

I am disappointed that Zephyr won't be able to glide better. From what I understand the only air movement it has is a dash and a divebomb. Personally I'd like for the dash to be replaced with a controllable glide. An example would be how Batman glides in the Arkham games.

Otherwise I like Zephyr. The only other part of this update I'm disappointed about is no melee 2.0 yet. (Also is new Vay Hek in yet?)

Discussing then.

She is a pussy because she is female. Kinda.

Alad should drop greedy milk, and Ruk should drink it.

Zephyr will be make mobs bit the dust, and we will see about HUD.

The more we discuss about it, the more excited I'll be. The more excited I'll be, the less I'll be able to sleep.

But actually I really like the new HUD, it will be really weird and cool to see something new UI element in-game as well.

And I'm actually interested in this thing: http://youtu.be/TQnoRneRCZU?t=3m28s  What's that icon between the Foundry and Inbox? It looks like the solar system. Will we get a new menu as well? Or is that something different?

Discussing then.

You can say that Ruk is burning in hell for all of his sins LOL.

I am disappointed that Zephyr won't be able to glide better. From what I understand the only air movement it has is a dash and a divebomb. Personally I'd like for the dash to be replaced with a controllable glide. An example would be how Batman glides in the Arkham games.

Otherwise I like Zephyr. The only other part of this update I'm disappointed about is no melee 2.0 yet. (Also is new Vay Hek in yet?)

So a nice gentle glide? Would that also come with a special skin that has the bullseye painted on it?

I kid of course but stand behind the point I was making.

Edited by NevanChambers

I'll be honest... I don't like the Wind Frame. It feels so... "Generic" Like I've seen it all before, even the name. A friend of mine said "Its going to throw tornados" and sure enough it does. I like the frame design, I just wish the abilities were somewhat interesting, they are all just the same things we have seen before.

Honestly, while I love the name Zephyr, it's dictionary definition doesn't match her at all.

Zephyr literally means a soft or gentle breeze.

Does it look like she controls soft or gentle winds? I think not. Maybe the name Gale or something would be more fitting.

But don't get me wrong, I still love the name and she looks really fun.

Edited by ShadowCore67

So a nice gentle glide? Would that also come with a special skin that has the bullseye painted on it?

I kid of course but stand behind the point I was making.

I understand your concerns. While I admit that would be an issue I'd still like to have a glide instead of a dash.

I'm surprised they didn't name her Slyph after the mythical air elementals but oh well. Zephyr does the job.

I hope that she does hover for a while after using her first skill. If she has decent shields/health/airborne combos I can see her being used with a Dethcube to rain fire from above (Well, i'll certainly try to use her like this).