Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

Can't confirm that one, Altruin. But after the game just crashed, when I opened a red door in my dojo to build a new room, I think, this is just the start to a new round of "random game crashes". Nothing especially linked to the Codex.

Another thing: Some stance mods like Flailing Branch (staff) and Gleaming Talon (Glaive) don't show a drop source in the Codex. I think, it's really time to put a tooltip on corrupted and transmutation-only (Shield Flux) mods and the like, too, so we know where to search for them. Because I sure as hell won't farm through every single mission, hoping that the Glaive stance might drop from some random container.

There seems to be a bug with equipping weapons after using the codex if you have any less than 3 equipped. If you have a melee and one other weapon its a bug where you either have to push the "F" key a million times to switch to your weapon for firing, or hold it down for a lot longer than normal. It gets worse if you only have melee on. You can't equip it at all, your just stuck with your codex. Not sure if the same happens with just one primary or secondary as well though. Just know I spent 20 minutes unable to equip my melee no matter what I tried.

You mean the codex scanner? Because you can't enter the codex itself during missions.

I have mapped that slot to C, so I can quickly equip and unequip it. If you haven't done that, maybe try opening the gearwheel and select an empty slot.

Edited by Bibliothekar

These are some list of codex bugs :

Some melee weapon in codex has miss grip:

Reaper Prime

Warframe0007.jpg

Ether Reaper

Warframe0019.jpg

Obex

Warframe0015.jpg

Some melee weapon in codex description still telling have charge attack:

Mire

Warframe0018.jpg

Scoliac

Warframe0006.jpg

Galatine

Warframe0011.jpg

Plasma Sword

Warframe0012.jpg

Melee throwing weapon have small size in codex rather than in arsenal :

Size in Codex

Kestrel

Warframe0013.jpg

Glaive Prime

Warframe0017.jpg

Glaive

Warframe0014.jpg

Size in Arsenal

Warframe0008.jpg

Misspelled weapon accessories (Sugatra Accsessories):

Warframe0020.jpg

Boss codex scan:

Why he is need 20 codex scans? He is a boss, right?

He should be just 3 codex scans.

Warframe0021.jpg

Sorry if too many spoiler.

Mods with Missing Codex Entries as of 13.1.2:

Aviator

Dead Eye

Equilibrium

Fire Blast

Guardian

High Voltage

Investigator

Jolt

Pistol Pestilence

Primed Chamber

Radial Blind

Shell Shock

Target Receptor

Tempest Barrage

Tentacle Swarm

Tesla

Tornado

Toxic Barrage

TIdal Surge

Undertow

Virulent Surge

Voltaic Strike

Furthermore, the Ability Mods for the first few frames dont read the frame's name, like newer ones do, but "Warframe" as their mod-type.

The codex isn't lining up with everything we have earned and shows in our profile.
For example, I had a 30 dethcube with a 30 Deth machine rifle, but the codex says I never had one. Granted I sold it a week or so before the codex arrived, but the codex should still count is since I have it in my profile. Right? :)

New bug, just in. Since Rescue 2.0 patch 2014-05-01, Codex shows all enemies as "Target has already been scanned". Hotfix didn't fix this.

If I may speculate, I assume this was intended as feature so players don't scan enemies too often. Needless to say, this means someone with a full Codex does not get Scanner benefits such as enemy recognition and scan XP.

DE, how about just notifying the player that a target is not required for full Codex by displaying a small icon or text or changing colour? Don't remove the Codex Scanner from the game now that I've gotten used to it, please.

There seems to be a new form of Corpus Crewman, wearing red like a Corpus Tech, who shows up in Grineer Invasion mission tiles, in the dead end rooms that spawn enemies when you enter. Both varieties of dead end room spawn three of this new Red Crewman.

Their text is Corpus Crewman, they carry a Dera, and their scans do not count for standard Crewmen, Detron Crewmen, Elite Crewmen, or their Eximus counterparts. I have not yet noticed a scan cap for thees Red Crewmen, but I have only scanned about six.

It is possible that these Red Crewmen and their Eximus counterparts are the missing codex entries, but I'm just speculating.

• 2 weeks later...

first to correct the first post there's curently no grineer entry that cant be found and scanned (the one missing if you still have one is most likely the "Hellion" not the frontier nor the arid one. you can find it on the assassinate mission of ceres for instance)

Second there's currently a bug where the Butcher Eximus spawning on phobos are Standard Butcher Eximus instead of Arid Butcher Eximus. Since some people have alreadfy scanned the Arid Butcher Eximus I assumed it's either that the Arid Butcher Eximus can be found somewhere else or that it's a bug that appeared after some people already scanned him 

Third, the loot detector aura is still in the codex even tough all other unreleased mods have been removed from there. 

CODEX - MODS : when you move the mouse on red mods he don't say which enemies drop that mod (it work for the already obtained mod).

I'm sure about the mod are dropped by enemies and also sure that i scan that type of enemies

CODEX - OBJECT : there are a lot of object that don't appear in this section, like void trap, void barrel and void turret, grineer fan, griner explosive barrel etc... etc... etc...

• 1 month later...

burst laser and laser rifle still showing in codex as un lvled even tho in profile it shows them as lvl 30. its been like that a long time now and I'm finely getting to the point wear i have every thing done, so its starting to bug me. i really dont wont to have to re-craft wyrm and shade to re lvl the weapons. not that it is important in any way its just completionist...