Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

Did a hijack mission. Corpus Rover scannable, doesn't glow, and isn't in the codex.

I scanned Carrier Prime, Carrier, and Dethcube, but all of them seem to be the same scan entry (not in codex, but after I mastered Carrier Prime, the others were already mastered).

I have multiple types of Kubrow, and it seems the same with them. My first one took a bunch of scans to master, but the subsequent kubrow types all seemed to have counted with the first one.

Shouldn't each "allied" sentinel and kubrow be breed-specific entries?

Edited by Viirin

Rumblers summoned by Atlas are scannable, not in codex.

Volatile Runner Eximus removed from codex, though I have seen a couple. Incredibly rarely, though. Saw a Runner Eximus in multiplayer; someone else killed it before I could scan. Looked in codex, no space for it there even if I did scan it.

Saw someone in multiplayer with Helios, tried to scan it but it said "codex entry complete". Couple that with the only times I could scan a sentinel was scanning my clan members' Carrier Prime over and over until mastered and this was the first time I saw Helios, it's now official (so to speak) that all kubrows tamed by a player are the same scan (took a lot of scans to master my first one, though I have three types and the other two said 'entry complete' right away), and all sentinels are the same scan, no matter what types they happen to be.

Edit: I'm still leveling, and can't get to every planet yet, but are these guys new? They're in the codex after I scanned them (yay):

Slo Comba

Fog Scrambus

Edited by Viirin

The "Arcane Machine" from Chroma's quest needs 20 scans! It should be 1 or 3. It also shouldn't show up as an Enemy and an Object.

The "Toxin Injector" can only be scanned if it's a mission objective, if you see it on another mission type, then it doesn't glow. Didn't check to see if a Synthesis Scanner can be used on it and make it count for entries.

Edited by Viirin

It took me a while, but I was able to get scans of the Cascade Bomb by hitching rides with new players who hadn't completed the Once Awake quest.  Hitching a ride with players who haven't rescued Darvo has proven to be more difficult, since it's essentially the first mission after players get their Communications module.

Pretty silly that stuff only in the starting quests have 20 scans needed, how are you supposed to do that normally? quit the mission 19 times? Hitch a ride with 19 players? It doesn't make any sense. When the answer to completing something in a game is that it would probably be faster to just roll an alt and do it that way something is messed up.

Edited by KriLL3

Attack Mutalist, Mutalist Toxic carrier, & Mutalist lightning carrier, have duplicate entries, Corpus security cameras are classified as undiscovered despite having scanned them. 

Lanx are classified as objects and not wildlife.

Sidenote: Currently there is no way to obtain scans for: Bailiff, Bailiff Defector, (Bailiff Eximus?) and all bursa variations, I would like some sort of implement to get an entry for an entity that does not appear regularly, (maybe a codex imprint purchase or reward from Cephilon Simaris?). a few games I have played had some sort of fail-safe when it came to one time event entries, in the event a player is unaware of it being quest related or event exclusive.

• 4 weeks later...

Maxed archwings shows unranked even though they are maxed. This started to  happen right after update 18. Never had this problem before.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383569320486/B0662175D51E79D8CBD07723620B3F8BD1307743/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643250383569378639/46E60B498131DF662B04631D38D50C68F4147A22/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if an item is available in Market but you don't have it in your Inventory, it shows a 'Market' button when looking at the Codex entry for it.
however, when this button is shown, the 'Back' button also selects the 'Market' button.

5tVtkLf.png

Edited by taiiat

In the Enemies section, the "next" / "previous" buttons that used to be on eximus and comba/scrambus entries seem to be gone (at least on my 16:10 screen resolution). I can still switch between the variants with the A key (keyboard) though.

In the Mods section, the search feature doesn't look at mod names, only descriptions. So if you type "flow", it doesn't show you any mods, but typing "power max" gives you the expected results.