Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

On 6 November 2014 at 9:42 PM, MantisCore said:

I have experienced numerous problems with the scanned objects:

- Kubrow Den does not appear in the codex at all even though my Codex scanner tells me that the entry is complete.

- Infested Tumor is listed as 19/12 scans and complete even though I haven't scanned a single one as far as I know.

- Excavators and Excavator Scanners can be scanned but Helios refuses to do it for me.

- Numerous objects can be scanned but does not appear in the codex. Cryopods, arc traps etc.

- There are a large number of undiscovered objects in the codex (eight to be exact). Since I don't know what they are supposed to be I can't confirm that this is a bug or anything. It just struck me as odd as I run with Helios most of the time and most objects ought to be discovered by now.

Just to add to an issue that seems to be related. 

- Infested tumour states incomplete on codex entry but all tumours are green on scan. Entry can't be completed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:
12 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

I'm not getting any scans of Executioner Zura.  Seems I'm not the only one either.

Same here.. Cannot get any scans for Executioner Zura .

Likewise. No matter how many times I personally kill Zura, no scans at all.

Still no Zura for me. KIlled her in Endurance specifically, was getting the message *You* killed executioner Zura. No codex entry, NO PROFILE -> STATS ENTRY
And what about new Kela codex entry? Anyone managed? How? BTW, i don't like the new design, she was sick but feminine, but now she's kinda unisex, nothing but voice shows she's a female.
And can't get the Roller turret codex too.

And what about 4 entries between Napalm eximus and Ogma?

Edited by Crofdal

11 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Bring Helios to the boss fight and it should take care of your needs.

Roller turrets are deployed by executioner Reth. Codex entry between Roller Eximus and Scorch. Could it be you mixed it with Armored rollers deployed by Kela? Deth Carabus cannot be scanned too, the ones deployed by Nok
BTW, got Zura, I think  from Round 3. So it seems that Endurance won't get you the scans.

Edited by Crofdal

On 30.4.2016 at 11:24 PM, jjafargi said:

Likewise. No matter how many times I personally kill Zura, no scans at all.

I'm not getting the entries of Zura and Vay Molta aswell. Also i only got one scan of Reth, even though i faced all of them like over 100 times...

Found a bug in codex that looks like this :

Spoiler

tmITcnD.jpg

Steps to get this bug :

1. Go to codex

2. Go in Enemies list

3. Type something in search bar (an enemy name and something that isn't in any mod description/name, btw looks like searching mod name doesn't work, I typed "Serration" and I got no result (and I have Serration))

4. Click on an enemy codex entry

5. Click on exit

6. Go to mods

7. Boom.

Edited by MysterTroll

Corrupted Warden and Corrupted Warden Eximus are listed as Grineer Faction when they should be listed in the Orokin Faction.

There's currently 2 Phorid Entries in the Codex

Uranus - Portia Mission is listed as a "Submersible" on a Grineer Galleon ship.

Edited by Azure-Draconian

On 5/5/2016 at 8:40 AM, MysterTroll said:

btw looks like searching mod name doesn't work, I typed "Serration" and I got no result (and I have Serration)

This is what I came here to mention.  Searching in the codex doesn't check mod names, only descriptions and category.  Typing in 'Rage' will list mods with rage in the description such as the Augment for Rest & Rage and all Augments for Mirage but it wont list Rage or Blind Rage.  

(Annoyingly the Mod station search checks mod name but not category so searching 'rage' at the mod station wont list Mirage Augments but will list Blind Rage, Rage, Gaia's Tragedy & Toxic Barrage but if you want to level your mods for a specific Warframe or weapon (such as the new mods from Kela) searching the name of what the mod is for wont help.)

Edited by Katinka

• 3 weeks later...

So in a mission i scanned a reinforced orokin container, but later during mission warframe crashed and i didnt get to go back to my liset. as of now i have no scans for the reinforced orokin storage container. (in my codex) would that be because my warframe crashed before i returned to my liset or is it possibly bugged? ( i think its bugged bc ive found 1 before when running tower exterminate. Pretty sure i scanned that one.)

Edited by (XB1)Gamehowitzer

On 5/8/2016 at 2:44 AM, Bibliothekar said:

Nightwatch Grineer made it into the codex - but with more maximum scans than during the event (so if you used Helios, you're sitting on 5/20 for most except the Bombard).

This upsets me. Also console tenno need our nightwatch enemies in our codex!

On 5/5/2016 at 2:40 AM, MysterTroll said:

Found a bug in codex that looks like this :

Reveal hidden contents

tmITcnD.jpg

Steps to get this bug :

1. Go to codex

2. Go in Enemies list

3. Type something in search bar (an enemy name and something that isn't in any mod description/name, btw looks like searching mod name doesn't work, I typed "Serration" and I got no result (and I have Serration))

4. Click on an enemy codex entry

5. Click on exit

6. Go to mods

7. Boom.

theres another easier way to get it. go in any console pretty much and hit exit and enter very quickly.this can be done in arsenal with putting mods on too.

On 3/23/2016 at 1:47 PM, ayetactics said:

Just to add to an issue that seems to be related. 

- Infested tumour states incomplete on codex entry but all tumours are green on scan. Entry can't be completed. 

Mine is stuck at 11 of 12. even though ive scanned many more and its green.

My bad, didnt realize this was in PC bugs. i used google and found this thread :P