Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

On 8/19/2016 at 5:37 AM, Slivarito said:

I've got one; I was finishing Cephelon Fragment scans and it says I'm missing the last one for Orokin Derelict, but if I try to do an OD mission and scan a fragment, it says the entry is completed.

I'm getting this too

- Codex missing 4 entries in the Missions section 1- Lunaro, 2- Arena 3- Rush 4- Persuit

- Codex shows some weapons I ranked up to max level as never used or at some low rank while in profile it shows same weapons at max level and vise versa (which eventually had me to rebuild those weapons and rank them up again).

- Players who completed the second dream can not complete scans of the normal stalker the scans after that will count for Shadow stalker (there should be only one entry for stalker whither normal or shadow because stalker is still the same entity).

Edited by caxmoo

19 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Don't forget Sortie. Trials have their own entry, so why not Sortie as well?

Sortie is not a special mission type but adds extra conditions to normal missions just like the nightmare mode and should complete 3 missions in total similar to invasios; so if it's to be added to codex why not adding the nightmare as well or they should be separated as Tasks (for example) in a single section along with invasions because those three are not special mission types but three different play modes 

Edited by caxmoo

I just noticed a strange bug in my codex that is probably not fixable... Somehow I have 965 scans of Elite Lancers...  I just noticed it after trying to Heliocor for the first time, but It was a Europa Fissure mission so I don't think I scanned any Elite Lancers there...

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2016 at 1:07 PM, N64Gamefreak said:

Argon Pegmatite has no entry in the Codex.  Also, none of the other new Resource Caches will appear in the Objects section of the Codex until you first obtain a scan of them.

Alloy Drum and Circuitry Lockbox are also missing from the Codex.

Not too sure if I had this posted far back then but . . .

The enemy in Archwing-Submersible Missions ; "Lanx" isnt properly labeled as a Wildlife Enemy but instead as an "Object".

Capture Target ; "Nullifier Target" is still 'Factionless' and can deploy Mine Ospreys which will attack him considering he's not labeled as Corpus when he should be.

The Grineer's Magnetic Door Trap Sensor and Electrical Trap are missing from the Codex

8 hours ago, ograzzt said:

How?

Use the hotkey which corresponds to the placement of your scanner in the Gear wheel.  I have my Synthesis Scanner assigned to the top spot (Gear Hotkey 1 in Controls -. Customize Key Bindings), assigned as "6" in my key bindings.  So, if I press "6" on my keyboard while in the Orbiter, I can scan the sculptures as decorations.

4 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Use the hotkey which corresponds to the placement of your scanner in the Gear wheel.  I have my Synthesis Scanner assigned to the top spot (Gear Hotkey 1 in Controls -. Customize Key Bindings), assigned as "6" in my key bindings.  So, if I press "6" on my keyboard while in the Orbiter, I can scan the sculptures as decorations.

Yeah, thanks, it works, but don't give you scans indeed, probably because it's not the way DE intended for this. Ironically scanning statues on an actual mission still doesn't work at all.