Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Codex Bugs

PrincessWhite

RGSwJf6.png

Hi everyone

I've posted few months ago a topic about The Hyena Pack appeared in the codex.

This "The Hyena Pack" was not scannable during classic Hyena Assassination. And all my others Hyena models were done. So, only green mobs already scanned were appearing in missions.

After few try, we've finaly found with a friend of mine the solution to scan it.

• "The Hyena Pack" is sortie only ;
  • The player who want the scan need to be in public (it can't be done in solo) ;
  • The player who want the scan need to have Helios + Scanner recharge (the player can't scan it, but have to let Helios do it alone)

So, here's what we have done :

1. My friend put the Matchmaking to "Invite only" ;
  2. I put my matchmaking in "Public" (cause it's me who want the scan) ;
  3. Then, my friend invite me & start the mission ;
  4. During the mission, we've run an Octavia (for invisibility) cause I have to stay WITHOUT moving so that Helios can scan the mob (so stealth frame is a must have)
  5. Wait until Helios do his job (you should hear the little sound, or check your gear wheel if a scanner has been used) ;
  6. Not sure : it seems that the Hyena Pack need to be active & attacking something (so we used a specter while we were in stealth) ;

Hope it will help :)
See u guys & have a great codex hunt ;)

Edited by Kramer17

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have two new entries that aren't in the codex and show up during the ghoul purge event. One is the purple extractor that you need to fill up with grokul. The helios autoscans it and you can do it to, but no entry in the codex. The other entry is another "nemes" drone that the ghoul auger alpha deployes during assassination mission. The drones looks like a diriga sentinel kind of thingy. You can scan it and the helios auto does it but also no entry for it.

il y a 17 minutes, (PS4)DarkHarmonixer a dit :

Anyone know what the Ghoul is that is between Ghoul Expired and Ghoul Rictus? that is the only ghoul I am missing but no one seems to know it even exists.

If i'm right, it's the prisoner / deserter you have to rescue on the ghoul event bounty.

7qkJiHC.jpg

Edited by ---EG---Kramer

• 3 weeks later...

Bailiff Eximus confirmed as described here :
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/850485-bailiff-eximus/

1. Spy mission on Kuva Fortress (with Loki) ;
  2. Set off any alarm before the first spy vault ;
  3. Triggered all of the 3 spy vault and retrieved all 3 data ;
  4. Don't kill higher enemy in the spy vault (bombard, heavy gunner...)
  5. Kill everything outside of the spy vault.

First try = first scan :)

On 2/12/2018 at 10:08 AM, ---EG---Kramer said:

Bailiff Eximus confirmed as described here :
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/850485-bailiff-eximus/

1. Spy mission on Kuva Fortress (with Loki) ;
  2. Set off any alarm before the first spy vault ;
  3. Triggered all of the 3 spy vault and retrieved all 3 data ;
  4. Don't kill higher enemy in the spy vault (bombard, heavy gunner...)
  5. Kill everything outside of the spy vault.

First try = first scan :)

this guy and the Shield Hellion Draygon Eximus are so rare it is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason and it's been like this for some time the weapons area of the codex is missing a couple of the mk1 variants, this is very frustrating as I have no idea whether I've actually mastered these ones that are missing in the codex and I don't want to waste my time on re-mastering weapons if I don't have to.

The weapons missing from the codex are:

MK1-FURAX

MK1-BO

MK1-STRUN

Mk1-FURIS

I know I've mastered the MK1-FURIS as I did that last night. Why has this been like it for over a year now!?

12 minutes ago, OmagaMk3 said:

For some reason and it's been like this for some time the weapons area of the codex is missing a couple of the mk1 variants, this is very frustrating as I have no idea whether I've actually mastered these ones that are missing in the codex and I don't want to waste my time on re-mastering weapons if I don't have to.

The weapons missing from the codex are:

MK1-FURAX

MK1-BO

MK1-STRUN

Mk1-FURIS

I know I've mastered the MK1-FURIS as I did that last night. Why has this been like it for over a year now!?

not sure what you mean, mine show up just fine

• 1 month later...

Several of the mods that have a long list of drop sources either don't scroll or don't scroll far enough.Warframe0009.jpg

As you can see, there are four sources off on the far right of the pic that you can't scroll to. I haven't been playing long and yet I've got several examples of this that I can post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...