The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

It's all up to DE how you'd obtain him IF he is implemented into the game.  Also remember, they're bringing in a new infested tile-set and their own sector on the map.

Honestly, I would be so psyched if a frame like this launched with that event! (though it'd be a long-shot and they have plenty of existing polish to work on too). More bump anyway :)

Typhus Prime

warframe___typhus_prime_by_redskittlez_d

Nothing is more deadly than a bunny.

So some of my fans have been wanting to see a chibi Typhus with bunny ears and a tail, so here he is!

Approximately 2 hour paint job. Now I'm going to go back and try to finish the concept for Typhus :D
Edited by RedSkittlez

Really want this frame in game, most likely the only one I would purchase with plat.

And just a suggestion, why not enter a comic with him in it in to the contest, even if it doesnt win, there is a high chance of it getting the attention of the devs.

Maybe, if I do make a comic it would have to be full length comic, because I don't think I can represent Typhus in the way I have envisioned him in just three panels.

Great idea about entering it into the comic contest, but I can understand it would be hard to accomplish anything meaningful in 3 panels.

Then again, if you plan on making a comic featuring him at some point anyway, you could make the 3 panels either a teaser, or a short introduction to the rest of the comic.

The first few scenes of his exile or reawakening, for example. :)

Edit: Or his creation. Could make it a double-reference, showing a laboratory with things that inspired the concept, two disembodied voices discussing how the research is coming along, commenting on a snag in the research/how it's coming along nicely/nearing completion, and a final "reveal" type image of Typhus.
Shows both the concept, your inspiration, and how we are all (there's that justified generalization again ;)) hoping your excellent concept comes to fruition. :)

But I'm just brain-farting again, as always.

*crawls back into his cave*

Edited by Santiak

Great idea about entering it into the comic contest, but I can understand it would be hard to accomplish anything meaningful in 3 panels.

Then again, if you plan on making a comic featuring him at some point anyway, you could make the 3 panels either a teaser, or a short introduction to the rest of the comic.

The first few scenes of his exile or reawakening, for example. :)

Edit: Or his creation. Could make it a double-reference, showing a laboratory with things that inspired the concept, two disembodied voices discussing how the research is coming along, commenting on a snag in the research/how it's coming along nicely/nearing completion, and a final "reveal" type image of Typhus.

Shows both the concept, your inspiration, and how we are all (there's that justified generalization again ;)) hoping your excellent concept comes to fruition. :)

I second this.

Maybe, if I do make a comic it would have to be full length comic, because I don't think I can represent Typhus in the way I have envisioned him in just three panels.

well one possibility is you can have some of the other tenno find him, its the end of some long exploration mission and what they find is a cryopod with him in it. Basically a teaser for him, that may spur some of the devs and admins to take a closer look in to who he is and talk to you about using him as the next frame.

Edited by Melos-mevim