The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

warframe_by_redskittlez_da-d77ez6o.png

Alright guys, I'm gonna take a break on Typhus. I'm working on a collab with Blazbaros on a brand new WARFRAME!

I can't give too much away about her, but I will tell you this: She uses 4th dimensional abilities.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Cool Red. It's not like you haven't put work into Typhus, long after you nailed down the concept in the OP ;)

Only thing I been doing is his back story and concepts from the old war.

And that's it I'm done with Typhus.

Edited by RedSkittlez

done with typhus?

>.> what will we do now?i can certainly talk alot but that wont keep a thread bouyant

i got my own concept for a warframe in the works,but i havent finished the crude concept art im working on

and i seriously doubt i have enough charm to keep a thread afloat

please red dont stop posting typhus stuff ,pwease?

Typhus as a Concept has actually been Done for a long time.

And the material in this thread is enough to lead to several unique concepts.

The comic/movie is separate, right Red?

Am I the only one who is getting sick of the Typhus fanboys/girls posting that it should be released? can't they promote it by like upping it? idk... getting tired of seeing Typhus threads popping up everywhere... 

the design is great and all, but just doesn't feel Warframe-ish, I like the more exoskelet looks on frames.

Am I the only one who is getting sick of the Typhus fanboys/girls posting that it should be released? can't they promote it by like upping it? idk... getting tired of seeing Typhus threads popping up everywhere... 

the design is great and all, but just doesn't feel Warframe-ish, I like the more exoskelet looks on frames.

It is a bit annoying. Yes. This is why Red had stated many times throughout this thread that he doesn't want people making "Give us Typhus DE!" threads or posts. It's also against the rules to spam/promote threads with other threads.

Basically the rule is "If you want to talk about a fan concept, do it on the fan concept thread."