The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

So anyways i think i know why Typhus hasent being incorporated, maybe he was waaaaay too dificult to implement into the game, specially that living armor thing. Now that DE is creating more complex Warframe mechanics (Mirage issutions, Limbo rift plane, etc) im hoping DE is working their &#! off figuring out a way to bring him in.

So anyways i think i know why Typhus hasent being incorporated, maybe he was waaaaay too dificult to implement into the game, specially that living armor thing. Now that DE is creating more complex Warframe mechanics (Mirage issutions, Limbo rift plane, etc) im hoping DE is working their ! off figuring out a way to bring him in.

we still havent seen Typhus signature weapon which was 3rd place in the community melee weapon contest, the Mios. 

nice concept as always but dont make the theme of it, too inapropriate, keep it futuristic. it is a gmae of space ninjas after all

Just like Nekros [necromancer], Oberon [Paladin with antlers, so futuristic], Hydroid [Piratesss and he also comes with a parrot, Arrr]

And don`t forget about the Space Dragon that's coming out!

Yes he is  very "inappropriate" for this space "Ninja" game.

Edited by RedSkittlez

Just like Nekros [necromancer], Oberon [Paladin with antlers, so futuristic], Hydroid [Piratesss and he also comes with a parrot, Arrr]

And don`t forget about the Space Dragon that's coming out!

Yes he is  very "inappropriate" for this space "Ninja" game.

yeah he jumped on my concept too and said the same thing.

If we look at it from a Lore-perspective, the Orokin seem to have designed the warframe by studying Earths distant past.

That is why the symbols are so irratic, yet logically filled with powerful meaning.

Therefore a great pirate captain, the Knight of Camelot (sword but you get the idea), The Jester, Lord of the Dead, Fire demoness, The puppet Master, Jack Frost and so on, is very logical. Why not? The Orokin had no pirate tropes, great gods or heroes to connect them with.

I therefor conclude all arguments in this thread that a warframe concept is out of character, is utterly false.

If we look at it from a Lore-perspective, the Orokin seem to have designed the warframe by studying Earths distant past.

That is why the symbols are so irratic, yet logically filled with powerful meaning.

Therefore a great pirate captain, the Knight of Camelot (sword but you get the idea), The Jester, Lord of the Dead, Fire demoness, The puppet Master, Jack Frost and so on, is very logical. Why not? The Orokin had no pirate tropes, great gods or heroes to connect them with.

I therefor conclude all arguments in this thread that a warframe concept is out of character, is utterly false.

This ^

WOW, WOW, WOWWWW

Seems to be very very cool! Also his exoskeleton would be great in my opinion (and I hope his animation will include it. DE, I trust you)

In update 17 I'd like to see a """hunter""" frame, something wild, maybe that can see enemies' footprints, or trow the melee weapon (like a javelin for sword or like a tomahawk for axes) or became faster, jump higher and all that things and also attack (something like valkyr's hysteria, but without become immortal) and whem he jump to a target perform a finisher attack from above...

In my opinion would be grat!

P.S: I apologize for my bad english, but I want not use google translate because it will make a lot of mistake, maybe more than mine =)

GOOD LUCK for everything Tenno

Has it been confirmed to be in U18?

No it hasn't, I think he wants Typhus in U18 so he should be a male frame since DE normally make frames in a male, female, male, female rotation. So with the Dragon themed frame that is coming with U16 most likely being male, if Typhus was made next, he might be turned into a female if he came with U17.

Or we can have a frame at 16.5 and still have Typhus as male for U17

Also True.
Edited by NovusNova