Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

On January 9, 2017 at 4:31 PM, GigantEdge said:

Nope. Aranea! The Plagued & Gluttonous (Spider). The Devourer (Helminth referred to her as that because she consumed just about any enemy within her path regardless of being Fleshy, Robotic, or even Armored).

Where can i read up on this i need to findout more this thread is awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Teshin_Dax said:

No chance for this?

Hard to tell. 

Nidus is in the same category as Typhus ideas, the same can be said for Inaros, Titania borrowed some too I think. 

I personally think a parasitical warftame like Typhus would be very interesting. There is still room for more warframes before they start to look and feel too much like copies of each other.

Scott said there were 10 Fanconcepts he wanted to make. That probably means that they take powers or functions and build a new warframe from there.

I wish they had just made Typhus. Been around for so long that it feels part of the game even though it's just a fan concept.

i think he can still be in the game i agree to someones response in youtube, someone in nidus profile video(gamespot) said that.

blazerocker93 said:I guess this mean Typhus will never happen, since his concept was also based on the parasitic theme.

then reaper said:They are currently working on a new Music based frame even though Banshee is in the game, anything could happen.

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

ill settle for a typhus skin st this point

What if we make a tennogen? Tweak the hell out of that normalmap and place Typhus helm on there. 

Damn. Now I want to do it.

Edited by arch111
the TennoGen compels me ^w^

14 minutes ago, arch111 said:

What if we make a tennogen? Tweak the hell out of that normalmap and place Typhus helm on there. 

Damn. Now I want to do it.

Feels like it is harder than just that to have a Typhus look in the game. 

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

I wonder if someone could pull off a skirt style syndana

I think the issue is where and how it attaches. As long as clipping with swords and so is acceptable (and lets face it, everything clips in this game) then I dont see why not.

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

Feels like it is harder than just that to have a Typhus look in the game. 

That depends. If you take typus segmented armor and append it to Nidus assymetrical form, it may work.

Actually  I am going to load up Nidus in ZBRUSH and have a look at it.

Edited by arch111

1 hour ago, arch111 said:

That depends. If you take typus segmented armor and append it to Nidus assymetrical form, it may work.

Actually  I am going to load up Nidus in ZBRUSH and have a look at it.

If you pull that out... I'm sold to your work for ever 

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

If you pull that out... I'm sold to your work for ever 

I have done some oogling of him. The shapes are quite defined, the "collar" and "sash" going slanted across the torso most noticable.

I thought this was impossible at first. "Too infested" I  said.

I was worried how the legs and ribs open up. But now I realize it is only a matter of sculpting armor-pieces that break off in a good way there.

The challenge will be the assymetry, but I now think it can be done.

I'll let you know.

5 hours ago, arch111 said:

I think the issue is where and how it attaches. As long as clipping with swords and so is acceptable (and lets face it, everything clips in this game) then I dont see why not.

so have a "belt" like halo that extrudes out slightly and have a peg in the back that attaches top the tail bone/lower spine. and that should fix the attachment issue

10 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

so have a "belt" like halo that extrudes out slightly and have a peg in the back that attaches top the tail bone/lower spine. and that should fix the attachment issue

Sure. It can't go in front of him though. But for animations it should work.

Ok guys I have to ask you to stop there, whalst I am flattered that you want Typhus to live in game, please do not do this. With Tennogen you will be making some kind of form of money/plat of my work, and sorry to say I am not ok with that.

4 hours ago, RedSkittlez said:

Ok guys I have to ask you to stop there, whalst I am flattered that you want Typhus to live in game, please do not do this. With Tennogen you will be making some kind of form of money/plat of my work, and sorry to say I am not ok with that.

I would never do that, trust me on this. This was more of a "for science" idea for my part. Could Nidus model even be tweaked to pass as Typhus?

I can tell you and everyone that it wouldn't be possibe. Nidus is too unique for this, the mesh too dense.

My apologies for making you worry your work would be used in this way without your approval. That is never ok.

And I repeat what others have said; I don't want another frame looking like Typhus in the actual game, I want Typhus.

23 hours ago, RedSkittlez said:

I would never try to do that. Just wondering how it would work.

• 2 weeks later...