Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

9 hours ago, eisenkaiser said:

Well, well...

Looks like we are getting an infested frame after all. Not exactly Typhus though, but I'll take it.

same, hope its named typhus or some variatio n...

9 hours ago, HellDevil said:

I still belive typhus should of be the first warframe form community and first infested warframe.

but chroma and zephyr made it in from the community...but they are also ...a de ....altered variation...on the concepts 

9 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

Source? Did I miss something?

Also, I really don't care if we get another fan concept added to the game, how (legally) DE would have to swing it, or how salty the community may or may not be, I still want DE to add Typhus. Even though I know the chances of it happening are slim to none.

I think of it like a gift to the community, like Clem. And I don't like Clem. Yes. You heard me. I don't like Clem. But I understand him, and what he means to the community. And it's huge that DE understood that and added him.

That's the point.

Cwgbx0yVIAUCI8u.jpg

But then we still don't know the "Theme" for the frame, if they say Parasitism, ok that's Typhus. If not, it's only inspired by it.

Zephyr was a fully re-edited version of the concept created. Chroma a usage of the dragon theme to offer a design to the "Adaptant".
Here I'm waiting for more before saying it derives from Typhus.

7 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

But then we still don't know the "Theme" for the frame, if they say Parasitism, ok that's Typhus. If not, it's only inspired by it.

Zephyr was a fully re-edited version of the concept created. Chroma a usage of the dragon theme to offer a design to the "Adaptant".
Here I'm waiting for more before saying it derives from Typhus.

powers that explained in picture art

• summon tendril spikes from ground : more enemies hit = more damage X 
  • release maggots that attack enemies (probably grants hp...) 
  • summon a aoe tendrils that lash out at enemies (cc damage )
  • parasitic link: launches a dart parasite two variations of power
  1. hit team mate both get buffs 
  2. hit enemy ; like trinity link, damage is redirected to linked enmey 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep 

it will be interesting to see the mechanics ....

It got me thinking about how the infestation will play a major part in both Quests.

I am not giving up my idea that the infestation came from the Zariman.

2 minutes ago, arch111 said:

It got me thinking about how the infestation will play a major part in both Quests.

I am not giving up my idea that the infestation came from the Zariman.

i think it was after ? were the orokin were trying anything to fight sentient 

i mean dig up some old info on the darksector labs ..redeveloped, refine ..re weaponize and boom infested 

20 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think it was after ? were the orokin were trying anything to fight sentient 

i mean dig up some old info on the darksector labs ..redeveloped, refine ..re weaponize and boom infested 

Mhm. It's just ... the Tenno were on ice right? Because nothing could contain them.

Then the Orokin begin creating thousands of biocreatures who just happen to be in the same labs as the tenno. Call me crazy, but that's intentional.

The Feeling I got from Embers Codex was that there was no Empire back then. It was the Void Era, when that was discovered.

If we go by the idea that Margulis was excecuted in the Crewman lore, that means that the Zariman had allready happened, the warframes were allready in development.

That means that the Orokin had time to build their Empire, attain Immortality and create the Sentients when the Tenno were in cryo.

This would mean that the Zariman was ment to go to Tau. But it failed badly. So they had to come up with something else; the starfish builders.

The starfish was made from research gathered from the Zariman, and the Tenno and the Unfortunate outbreak of the infestation,  a Void-virus.

That same virus gave them Oro, Forma, Void-mods and crazy spacezombiez.

Lol. What do I know.

42 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Mhm. It's just ... the Tenno were on ice right? Because nothing could contain them.

Then the Orokin begin creating thousands of biocreatures who just happen to be in the same labs as the tenno. Call me crazy, but that's intentional.

The Feeling I got from Embers Codex was that there was no Empire back then. It was the Void Era, when that was discovered.

If we go by the idea that Margulis was excecuted in the Crewman lore, that means that the Zariman had allready happened, the warframes were allready in development.

That means that the Orokin had time to build their Empire, attain Immortality and create the Sentients when the Tenno were in cryo.

This would mean that the Zariman was ment to go to Tau. But it failed badly. So they had to come up with something else; the starfish builders.

The starfish was made from research gathered from the Zariman, and the Tenno and the Unfortunate outbreak of the infestation,  a Void-virus.

That same virus gave them Oro, Forma, Void-mods and crazy spacezombiez.

Lol. What do I know.

well its not uncommon, they were utilizing biomass to develop, if you read/rember my hypothesis a while back , i gave a theory as to how they could use the infested tissue or a variation to craft warframes organic materials (easier to grow, and the tenno would probably sync better with organic limbs and movements then simple robotics

think on this 

nanspore is used in everything, no matter what most frames use it or use something that its crafted it in 

Even Oberon has nano spores, even tho he's only made out of mechanical parts. It's because every frame requires Oriken Cells. Which contains 50k Nanospores to craft.

so nano spores are derived as a core component and im betting have something to do with how the infested themselves are developed 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

I think you missed a post.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

same, hope its named typhus or some variatio n...

but chroma and zephyr made it in from the community...but they are also ...a de ....altered variation...on the concepts 

Cwgbx0yVIAUCI8u.jpg

Click the spoiler below.

12 hours ago, eisenkaiser said:

From the dev panel in Pax Australia earlier today

Reveal hidden contents

PvV4Jle.png

S39Iekv.png

54 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well maybe 

... can it a be a vampire ...

i kinda want a fem vampire frame now 

Made a feeble concept once about a female vampire with innate lifesteal and perma bleedout.

You had to feed to keep from dying, but feeding boosted you depending on who you "ate".

Sorta like mr.T over here.

Lamia I think I named her.

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

Made a feeble concept once about a female vampire with innate lifesteal and perma bleedout.

You had to feed to keep from dying, but feeding boosted you depending on who you "ate".

Sorta like mr.T over here.

Lamia I think I named her.

hmm it could work ;/  but i guess we will wait to see what next year holds 

35 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

hmm it could work ;/  but i guess we will wait to see what next year holds 

Yeah, I did a Vampire Nightmare today and basically that is it.

I still hope Typhus will be made and be a frame focused on true paracitism, this new frame is a bit too similar to real infested for me to truly draw a = between them.

On 11/5/2016 at 6:28 PM, arch111 said:

Underwhelming design concept. This new infested warframe is really infested. Unlike Typhus.

And come now,  this new frame is no Typhus.

The biggest step this i is that DE are confirming once and for all that warframes are infested creatures that can be interfaced by Transferance. 

Most of us allready knew that, but it is a point of no return for the Lore. What will this mean for the infested and their relation to the Tenno?

And concepts like Typhus will no longer be frowned upon.

All you who said an infested warframe was impossible and would never happen - never say never ;)

And Typhus still lives.

That's not true, I say we wait for official lore before jumping the gun that the frame is 100% infested. It may be custom built that way to house and harness it. If infestation could control a warframe like Mesa, it follows that the reverse should also be true.

Also I agree with Arch that unless we know more, Typhus is not dead.

15 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

That's not true, I say we wait for official lore before jumping the gun that the frame is 100% infested. It may be custom built that way to house and harness it. If infestation could control a warframe like Mesa, it follows that the reverse should also be true.

Also I agree with Arch that unless we know more, Typhus is not dead.

Also who knows if it isnt just another infestation strain like mutalist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Syq111 said:

If De really needs some money they should cut the making crappy cheap knockoff-s of Typhus.Make a prime set of him  with some primed set of weapons that fits him and @(*()$ end of story.

I don't get it DE u had on dish great concept with great capabilities of gameplay but still needs to do urs own way wich is well ?? Inaros feels to me like chinese knockoff of Typhus.Big dissapointment.

If that is the only way either Typhus, his theme, or his capabilities make it into the game, shouldn't we be happy they had him on their mind at all? I can understand the unhappiness with the fact that not all frames and weaponry go through the design board viewing process without some scars and nip-tuckage, but, come on, aren't you the least bit excited for the birth of a tendriled horror to ravage the world with?

(Note= any and all things I say may be invalidated upon the arrival and two-cents of the author entering play).

Edited by Unus