Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

wow ... i go and play a diferent game for a while, i get back and look at 1. the work that has been done and 2. the chaos that has broken out

ok then well i just have to say fem typhus ... or typhis ... dosent feel nearly as intimidating as male typhus shes kind of adorable i just want to hug her ... and possibly rip her in half and eat her insides ... i should stop typing what my brain thinks.

asburgers disease? lol

Nah both are fine imo, they would both fit: Typhus with the overall intimidating look while Typhis would be the underestimated one, who would rip your face and skin off and have pleasure in doing so...

-3 months ago my friend showed me and couple of our other friends this thread and we  where all blown away by your design! We even said we would straight out buy it with platinum.

- I came back to this thread today and I shared it with my friends we all love the new male samurai design !! We still say we would buy it straight away.

- so I ask what can my friends and I do to help you get this guy into the game ?

- and keep up the good work!

Edited by (PS4)Alexander_Valor

asburgers disease? lol

Nah both are fine imo, they would both fit: Typhus with the overall intimidating look while Typhis would be the underestimated one, who would rip your face and skin off and have pleasure in doing so...

Soooooooo Typhus is a Masochist who Hurts himself but deals alot of damage, and Typhis is a Sadist who enjoys hurting others... I could dig that

Soooooooo Typhus is a Masochist who Hurts himself but deals alot of damage, and Typhis is a Sadist who enjoys hurting others... I could dig that

Too... many... thoughts...

Thank you for all generated mentally scaring images.lol

Too... many... thoughts...

Thank you for all generated mentally scaring images.lol

Your welcome! My mind is usually in the gutter so getting it out and throwing it into the trash sounds awesome to me right now! lol

Your welcome! My mind is usually in the gutter so getting it out and throwing it into the trash sounds awesome to me right now! lol

No, keep it there. It's comedy, we need that so we all don't get too serious. 

Honestly, I can't wait to see Typhus moving and fighting in game.

So as everyone says (and as I already said), DE move it in the game !

Knowing DE though, they'd prolly just poop out a diff design, then drop it in-game under the same name. (See Zephyr).

Yes, I'm one of those people that are still kind of bummed about how Zephyr turned out. The original design was great but... an overgrown bird? Really?

I'm usually a huge fan of Mynki's designs, but that single one kind of change my view. Hope it wasn't completely intentional.

Knowing DE though, they'd prolly just poop out a diff design, then drop it in-game under the same name. (See Zephyr).

Yes, I'm one of those people that are still kind of bummed about how Zephyr turned out. The original design was great but... an overgrown bird? Really?

I'm usually a huge fan of Mynki's designs, but that single one kind of change my view. Hope it wasn't completely intentional.

well I did contact DEDracie with this thread, He said he passed it on to his overlords. I also asked that if Typhus did make it ingame that they Contact Red to consult on the design. and he told me that he would do this if Typhus was chosen to be ingame.

ok so here is something big that might make Typhus even more probable to be added ingame. in todays update 13.3 we will be getting Tenno cosmetic armor peaces. and since Typhus is all about adding armor from enemies to himself, he could be one of the best poster children for tenno cosmetic armor.

De better not ignore this. 

Seing how big this thread is, I'm pretty sure they do not ignore its existence and Senketsu already contacted several DE members who sais they were interested by Typhus. So no worries about ignorance.

That is enough of this make a new account to upvote and leave a comment just to put this thread on top, im tired of this S#&$. I love Typhus and RedSkittlez work. If this concept get put in the game, I would be glad, it really a great concept, however it does not need someone to make a clone account just to upvote and pump it with comment like I Want This Now. Give other concept love too. Treat them evenly please.

That is enough of this make a new account to upvote and leave a comment just to put this thread on top, im tired of this S#&$. I love Typhus and RedSkittlez work. If this concept get put in the game, I would be glad, it really a great concept, however it does not need someone to make a clone account just to upvote and pump it with comment like I Want This Now. Give other concept love too. Treat them evenly please.

How do you know this is a clone account? maybe they a new user to the forums? Dont go assuming that everyone without 50+ posts are making clone account. Keep it civil in here because thats what red wants/likes.

EDIT: This is coming from knowing him personally, I'm in his guild and speak to him on a regular basis and help with any comments/questions he asks.

Edited by EMagnolo

I read alot of concepts on the forums. alot are just random ideas that should be and can be done with mods, talking about a melee based frame. yeah that was it he just said a frame based for melee. 

Some concepts are really good, others are interesting but need to be worked on and expanded(shout out to the gunslinger frame.)

But Red has put more work into this concept then any other community member, and this frame deserves to make it ingame more then any other concept out there right now. imo

Edited by Senketsu_

I read alot of concepts on the forums. alot are just random ideas that should be and can be done with mods, talking about a melee based frame. yeah that was it he just said a frame based for melee. 

Some concepts are really good, others are interesting but need to be worked on and expanded(shout out to the gunslinger frame.)

But Red has put more work into this concept then any other community member, and this frame deserves to make it ingame more then any other concept out there right now. imo

While I agree that this concept deserve attention, Red is a great artist, but in my honest opinion, making a newly created clone account just to upvote and bump it to the tops is not an ideal way and toxic. Red also said it in the one post he made on the Dragon concept, he said that currently there is a toxic fanbase of Typhus that bashing other concept and create clone just to upvote his own concept, he did aware of the problem, he did said people need to give other concept some love and treat them evenly, not every concept here is Typhus quality, i agree, but choosing to ignore all of them just for the sake of one Concept is wrong and not the right way this forum should be. Also, there are like 10 clones account per day just to pump this thread

While I agree that this concept deserve attention, Red is a great artist, but in my honest opinion, making a newly created clone account just to upvote and bump it to the tops is not an ideal way and toxic. Red also said it in the one post he made on the Dragon concept, he said that currently there is a toxic fanbase of Typhus that bashing other concept and create clone just to upvote his own concept, he did aware of the problem, he did said people need to give other concept some love and treat them evenly, not every concept here is Typhus quality, i agree, but choosing to ignore all of them just for the sake of one Concept is wrong and not the right way this forum should be. Also, there are like 10 clones account per day just to pump this thread

PERSON! How do you know that they are clone accounts? Is there a magic icon next their profile that only you can see marking it a clone account? Like I said, how do you know that it isnt just a brand new member checking out the forums for the first time. Look at me, I've been playing almost and entire year and only have 150 comments, does this make me a clone account too? Or because I have a "Master" status that you'll overlook it. Please, even if it is or is not, don't go assuming anything. Now please keep this thread clean, it is Red's wishes.

While I agree that this concept deserve attention, Red is a great artist, but in my honest opinion, making a newly created clone account just to upvote and bump it to the tops is not an ideal way and toxic.

I want to address this before it gets out of hand.  Do you have any evidence that any of these accounts are clones?  Here's my evidence showing otherwise.

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d6s5pae.jpg

Most of these accounts were made before Typhus even existed - [Feb 09 2014 10:24 PM].  Some people may have as little as 5 posts, but that doesn't mean they're clones.  So, before you accuse anyone of having multiple accounts, please make sure you have proof.

While I understand that people like my concept, I don't appreciate your fabrication of the truth. There are quite a few people that have been here a while with very little forum experience/posts. I don't appreciate your negativity towards my followers and the others whom like this concept. Yeah I did address concerns with the other concepts in the forums (Dragon in particular) with every intention of keeping the fan base clean and fun. I appreciate comments/constructive feedback, but I will never appreciate people who want to start an altercation on my post. It's not hard to click on a persons profile, like I just did, it's stupid accusations that insult the fan base.

Edited by RedSkittlez

I feel it's sad that people just come to this post to start a fight with Red. I also feel deeply saddened at the fact that "WE", and I say "WE" as a group of individuals, that have to explain the same thing over and over again. It's stupidly childish to keep coming here to start a war with a great artist and well developed concept.

That would be cool, I was thinking they might do that too. Would be a great surprise if during a Tenno reinforcement for the Mios, they just through in Typhus out of nowhere. That seems like they only way we would get him before U15, since major updates with Warframes seem to go male then female then male again, unless DE wants to break that. Or they may just genderswap Typhus like they did with Zephyr. Red did make a female version of Typhus, even if was just because he felt like it.

I hope they don't Gender Swap Typhus like they did with Zephyr, Original Zephyr looked really cool and all Monk-like, then they just kind of do a cop out "Oh she's a bird now". I personally love the way Typhus is now and don't want him changed too much