Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

[DE]Rebecca

Currently, everytime I try to launch the game it says that an update is out and I need to restart my client. But when I do it says warframe is up to date. I proceed to login and the message comes up again saying there is a newer version and to exit the client to update. This is a loop I am stuck in and cannot play the game. This happened off and on since lastnight when update 12.1.0 was pushed out.

Currently, everytime I try to launch the game it says that an update is out and I need to restart my client. But when I do it says warframe is up to date. I proceed to login and the message comes up again saying there is a newer version and to exit the client to update. This is a loop I am stuck in and cannot play the game. This happened off and on since lastnight when update 12.1.0 was pushed out.

Same here.

Any news on what the sudden "update" at precisely this hour is? Just asking, cos the system is telling me there's an update to Warframe and telling me to relog to download the update--but then there's no update.

Same problem here.

BTW: Thx for costant updates and contents DE. I cannot wait more to check them out.. PLS FIX THAT!! :)

Edited by cory

Why are so many people complaining? No one's forcing you to play this FREE game. And remember that free games don't make nearly the same profit as big titles ; think CoD, which makes millions per title, and yet can't even make decent patches, hell the PC version is hardly playable.

Honestly i feel like everyone should stop acting like such spoiled brats, i appreciate every update they throw at me and i keep playing the game because i think it's fun and enjoyable.

Those are fighting words in the gaming world pal.

I understand you don't like the manner some people speak on these forums but spoiled brats aside, your reply sounds an awful lot like that of a fanboy. Please refrain from such phrases like "you are not forced to play this game". First of all everyone is entitled to his opinion, and since this is a beta, we are beta testers and these forums are for feedback, I would say you might wish to reconsider your words.

Feedback, however insulting or ill-mannered may be, as long as it contains at least a fraction of constructive ideas it might be useful. As a programmer I can easily tell that even though I would really like to punch a few people sometimes, their suggestions and needs are the things that make my program move forward.

You are not forced to play this game? So you would seriously say that to a player? You never say such a thing when you want to sell something, you will never see anyone in their right mind saying: you don't like my stuff, don't buy it! Don't try to kill business for DE please. The moment the community dies off because of fanboys, the game ends. Seen it with Diablo, don't want to see it here. Okay, in DIablo's case it didn't matter too much that fanboys flooded the forums, the game would have died anyways as fanboys or not, Blizz (or more like Jay) wasn't listening at all.

Edited by K_Shiro

- Reverted all holster changes back to original positions prior to Update 12 until we can better execute on the intended changes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! It was a disaster, a big &#! one! it took you too much time to revert it back but at least... you finally did! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

P L E A S E fix the Radar... I enjoy this game so much, but the New Radar still needs some tweeking & makes it hard for me to enjoy the game with friends...

1.)    Main Objectives should ALWAYS be on top of everything else even if there is enemies..... Survival SUX cause of it; Enemies & Supplies Block Extractions point causeing us to get lost & almost die, or get killed cause of it..

2.)    ALL other Factions should have their own Radar Icon They have their icons use them not the Tenno's... Y do the other factions have a Tenno Icon I can not tell where, or who my squad is for the life of me & seeing the other factions on the radar gets in our way.