Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

[DE]Rebecca

Wow, so this is the endgame Steve was talking about? A flappy bird clone that controls like trash.

I don't think DE are ready for real PC and PS4 development. I mean, they have yet to make a decent mobile game ripoff.

This is a bloody joke. There are still countless bugs in the game, but no, this little easter egg is more important than them, right? Who needs a proper action game when you have FLAPPY BIRD?

Because all future end game came to a grinding halt, because a few of the Devs took a few hours to add a flappy bird easter egg.  Right.

DID YOU NOT SEE ALL OF THE BUG FIXES TOO?

Here, ill even copy them down for you!

- Fixed nightmare-mode rewards on Interception Missions.

- Fixed Ranked Mods not being tradeable .

- Fixed a situation where it was possible for a Nekros-Summoned-Ally to squad up with enemy ai and take points in Interception.

- Fixed Nova’s Wormhole having infinite range. It was in the 5000 meter range due to a bug, and is not again 50 m by default but can be upgraded with range mods still.

- Fixed  Heavy Impact effect only playing once.

- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar not showing enemies on clients.

- Fixed issue where keys were not being used in inventories if host leaves or election occurs.

- Fixed Vauban’s Tesla’s not being destroyed in between Conclave matches.

- Fixed accepting a trade while on a contribution screen causing screen overlapping.

- Fixed subtle tint colour mismatch with Ember Prime.

- Fixed issue where dying and reviving at a certain time would cause the Harvester to ignore you.

Instead of a pointless time-suck like the Flappy Bird thing, maybe double up on some efforts fixing the multiple bugs and other issues that are turning some parts of this game into a repetitive grind-fest.

Oh you know, end game is being worked on and is coming.  The people who design and code are not the same people who hunt and fix bugs, oh, and all of the bug fixes that came with this update too!  No, just zone in on something they added for fun, ignore everything else, and accuse them of doing nothing! Sounds like a plan!

Instead of a pointless time-suck like the Flappy Bird thing, maybe double up on some efforts fixing the multiple bugs and other issues that are turning some parts of this game into a repetitive grind-fest.

Flappy birds can be coded and remade from scratch in like an hour or so.

So I think it was just someone at DE doing it for his own amusement on a break or sumthing.

Even Google let's their employees pursue their own projects every week for a set amount of time.

Which explains the Doctor who minigames and other art Google does and releases on their pages.

Sometimes it's good for the soul to do something silly and share it with the world.

Edited by Ziegrif

DE, let this be the start of something even better, a library of Warframe mini games!

I would play the hell out of a Valkyr Yarnball mini game akin to Pokemon.

They could make an amusement park in the new hub world they're making.

Edited by Ziegrif

Another clan tech weapon available in the market!? Really!? This is starting to look really bad... not bad more like BS!

i hope every single weapons will be in clan tech, then ill be present to drink your tears... like waiting 1/3 days was something insane

well i get again shocked how whiny all the people are ... instead of beeing happy. Come on, have you never played any other online game before? Which game supplies updates and fixes EACH WEEK? well i played lots and dont know any ... [so good]

Now some comments on your "constructive criticism"

all of us see this coming, is not pay to win, is pay or wait.

welp, i guess ill go back is 3 days when the research is done.

also you have time and money to waste in developing a "flappy bird" clone instead of real new content? GG

Get used to it ... the trend is set from the begining ... you can either buy blueprint or use plat to buy weapon, you can use plat to get weps which you cant buy with credit [stalker] so why not use plat to get clan tech weps which you can get for credits alos? ... 

as you say its not "pay to win" as that would give you bonuses like extra dmg, but this is a FREE game and like any other i have seen you can short the time with real money or just wait for the wep. 

I would suggest to do a WIPE of all frames and weps [and master level exp also] and mods... a clean start ... so you guys have hundred new wpes and frames you can build and try out ... instead of whine about new wep waiting for 3 days to finish ... play the game and dont BURN through new content!

So question: 

Is DE trying to &!$$ everyone off with a 3 day clan research weapon that can be bought in the market, plus one day or 12 hours of build time!?

no they try to make new interesting stuff ... i guess that the 1/4 of players which are Master level 14 and have all the weps and frames maxed can be &!$$ed about the wait time for three days, but come on ... all the other players have tons of other stuff to level so why whine?

Okay, I'm getting tired of this crap. The clan tech weapons should be clan tech only. This adding them to the martket crap is stupid. Also, certain weapons shouldn't even be in clan tech like 90% of the ones you released in update 12. Also add some new planets for christ sake. Add Earth's Moon so that you don't have to keep adding warframes for clan research. The wait times for warframe parts to be researched are rediculous. Top that off with the time it takes to build each part and the warframe itself, you've literally got to wait almost two weeks to build the warframe. Didn't you guys think this over at all. Nobody likes waiting more than they have to. 

Sorry for all the whining but this crap has gone on long enough. There needs to be some serious changes to many, many aspects of the game. 

if you did not figured ... you dont have to wait ... they are now 21 frames out, and you can forma them at least 6 times each ... you think you have nothing to do and just complain about the wait time? come on, play the game have fun!

Very sad to see that no BP is available in the market, but the gun is purchasable in the market.

you did not mention until now, that allmost all the wepons are purchasable in the market? its a FREE cooperative PvE game. that is NORMAL

This is complete nonsense, gamers spend far more on free to play titles than standard pay to play or even subscription based models, why do you think F2P became so popular with developers overnight. Many failing mmo’s' have found they are able to make a healthy profit after switching from subscription to free to play. There are now any number of articles detailing the profit's available to games that include micro transactions over previous more traditional transaction models.

While something of an adjunct, how do you think those that are restricted to solo play feel, much of the games content is closed off due to many of the t3  missions being near impossible to solo farm, the same is true for keys, try farming T3 keys solo, not to mention the bias against solo players in every event to date.

Everyone in a clan will take the availability of this BP for granted, many already have the bp being researching and it will be available for the weekend, just as every player who co-ops ignores and takes for granted the solo players perspective.

I only bring this up, as exclusivity of rewards due to being within a certain demographic is bad business and sadly a direction DE seem intent to travel, it will only ever alienate customers who are told they are catered for.

well just to bring you to reality ... this is a free COOPERATIVE PvE game! its designed to be played in a 4group squad. Ever tryied to play Left 4 Dead solo? ... its HARDER then coop with 4 other. The same here ... you can solo, but it WILL BE HARDER.

AND you are free to build your own dojo ... with 1 user and research the items yourself! hack the other clans have to invest theyer recources to get this items as well. Why should you not be accesible for it? FORMA are not THAT rare as potatoes ... just need some love.

enjoy the game guys, its a GAME! ... wait for the endgame steve promised [i forecast June] and be happy with it

[just more Nvidia 3D support would be appriciated defs]

Edited by Ahzz

ME GRIMLOCK! ME KICK BUTT!

(Realizes he has now become a gun.)

ME GRIMLOCK! NEED NEW STRATEGY!

wGoA8A4.jpg

Actually he doesn't really need the gun, just the fire breath of his own, and burn everything into ashes. That's how he will save the universe with his flames :D ( i want to see megatron's face plate smashed by grimlock instead of Metroplex, but meh both the way would be hilarious to watch :D ).

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Fixed black screen of death (Waiting for players bug)? - NO

Fixed game crash? - NO

New S#&$ weapons in clan tech? - YES

Forma requied for new S#&$ty guns? - YES

Need new S#&$ty gun? buy him for platinum or prepare Forma and waiting a few days - YES

"nice work", DE

HlZLvUa.gif?1

Edited by Y880320

Wow, so this is the endgame Steve was talking about? A flappy bird clone that controls like trash.

I don't think DE are ready for real PC and PS4 development. I mean, they have yet to make a decent mobile game ripoff.

This is a bloody joke. There are still countless bugs in the game, but no, this little easter egg is more important than them, right? Who needs a proper action game when you have FLAPPY BIRD?

0oMaQQA.jpg

Ikr?  Building a simple repetitive side scroller using existing assets must have taken them agggggeeessss.

Forma requied for new S#&$ty guns? - YES

Need new S#&$ty gun? buy him for platinum or prepare Forma and waiting a few days - YES

As if any player with a passable amount of time in the game isn't already drowning in forma :|

Edited by Aggh

What's with all the fuss about clantech being available on market for plat only?

First, people were moping about faction-weapons being available for everyone for just credits on the market, now they're moping about either waiting for too long for a clantech weapon being developed or spending plat, if the want is so urgent.

I find the idea with clantech for plat totally ok.

That research won't run away, and soon you'll swin im forma anyway. People who can't wait must pay.