Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlok Not A Sniper Rifle!? Seriously!

PhantomBR

No I understand all weapons only appear, but when I created the anvil is clearly represented her sniper rifle , hell yeah she looks like her much more than a machine! what was my surprise when it turned out to be a standard sight and picked up her usual rounds. I hope it will bring to mind ? because of her machine gun or even terrible , but the sniper rifle is simply scrumptious . You can also do have all sniper rifles though what realties optics , and even then it is not strange to get a weapon but we look somewhere )))

No I understand all weapons only appear, but when I created the anvil is clearly represented her sniper rifle , hell yeah she looks like her much more than a machine! what was my surprise when it turned out to be a standard sight and picked up her usual rounds. I hope it will bring to mind ? because of her machine gun or even terrible , but the sniper rifle is simply scrumptious . You can also do have all sniper rifles though what realties optics , and even then it is not strange to get a weapon but we look somewhere )))

I lost it when you said scrumptious XD

I'm guessing English is not your first language, and you used a translate program? Regardless, I get what you are trying to say. Yes, the Grinlok should be a sniper rifle, use sniper ammo, and have a scope. I don't understand why it isn't a sniper. 

Edited by Drazhar14

I'm guessing English is not your first language, and you used a translate program? Regardless, I get what you are trying to say. Yes, the Grinlok should be a sniper rifle, use sniper ammo, and have a scope. I don't understand why it isn't a sniper. 

Because this way it has enough ammunition to be worth using and is possible to aim even when your resolution breaks sniper scope overlays, or you don't want to deal with a scope.

Grinlok is fine and would gain no benefit from being a sniper rifle anyway.

:D:D:D

If you had ever used a lever action in real life you would understand. They are fairly simple (and a lot of fun) 19th century design weapons that use handgun type ammo, a large heavy bullet propelled by a proportionally small load of gunpowder unlike modern rifle ammo that has a small bullet propelled by a large amount of powder. Lever action rifles aren't nearly accurate enough to be called a "sniper rifle"

Grinlok is lackluster and dull, boring all the way from mechanics to performance.

The model itself is nice, but that's all about it.

I had platinum left from the last 75% I got so I bought it so I could level it up during the weekend. I won't buy another weapon again. Won't pay for more disappointments.

If you had ever used a lever action in real life you would understand. They are fairly simple (and a lot of fun) 19th century design weapons that use handgun type ammo, a large heavy bullet propelled by a proportionally small load of gunpowder unlike modern rifle ammo that has a small bullet propelled by a large amount of powder. Lever action rifles aren't nearly accurate enough to be called a "sniper rifle"

Oh, I was not aware of that. Thanks for explaining. The Grinlok is pretty accurate though... 

"When I made the gun it looked like a sniper rifle. It looks like it much more than a machine gun! I was surprised when there was no scope and it picked up rifle ammo. (Not sure what this sentence even says). As a machine gun it's terrible, but it's awesome as a sniper rifle. With a sniper it has an actual scope, and even then (not sure what this was either)."

I tried...