Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

So its Wednesday and I was wondering if melee 2.0 is coming today with the content update. I think I speak for a lot of veteran players when I say "we are bored as hell waiting for this." It's been pushed back and back and back and everybody really really wants to get it. Can we have a time table or anything other than "sometime in march"....?

I'd rather have a polished turd than a rushed, broken turd. Still a turd.

Today will probably just be Rhino Prime Access. 

OR Loki Prime Access. What if they put that avatar to the forums and that Rhino Roar sound to the video just for fun, to make us completely belive that HE's the next one, while they are just laughing so hard and finishing Loki Prime?

I think the one that's gonna come out today is the Rhino prime or just another tenno reinforcement. DE said it would come out the first or the second week and I think we all know that it's most likely to be the second week.

edit: yeah im getting bored too and I really want the melee 2.0 already.

Edited by ProminenceVII

Animation, new mods and prob. weapon buff will not help whole melee system, it can be fun .. but only for fun. 5-6 patch ago warframe melee can be useful like normal fire weapons, usualy u can do the same... now simple = never ever ;/

What is wrong:

1. with melee u can't aim like with weapons, u slash melee in same direction -> some "combo" hits slash from up to down etc but  many times - go and see - for eg. with Bastille mobs what are in air u can't hit them with melee.

2. Warframe with melee are realy slow, for run and slash u need tons stamina, but even with all mods for it not helping

3. all melee are killed by Imba dmg skills and weapons, before u reach mob it is killed ;]

4. Melee usualy for solo playing - whatch point above why

Edited by Wotrus

Animation, new mods and prob. weapon buff will not help whole melee system, it can be fun .. but only for fun. 5-6 patch ago warframe melee can be useful like normal fire weapons, usualy u can do the same... now simple = never ever ;/

What is wrong:

1. with melee u can't aim like with weapons, u slash melee in same direction -> some "combo" hits slash from up to down etc but  many times - go and see - for eg. with Bastille mobs what are in air u can't hit them with melee.

2. Warframe with melee are realy slow, for run and slash u need tons stamina, but even with all mods for it not helping

3. all melee are killed by Imba dmg skills and weapons, before u reach mob it is killed ;]

4. Melee usualy for solo playing - whatch point above why

Sounds like you don't know about auto-melee aim. Its in the options, I can't believe you don't use it because your complaining you can't hit anything with melee. Thats because your not using auto-melee aim. -_-; It targets the closest target around you when you press E. I love Valkyr and melee because of melee-auto aim. You have no idea how awesome and enjoyable melee can be with maxed out dual ichors. You will one shot most enemies up to level 40 with these. They do around 5000 to 10k when they crit and they crit a lot. With valkyr's warcry your swinging blades at Dragon Ball Z speeds. Dual Ichors are the highest DPS melee weapons in the game because they are heavy crit weapons with a crit, dps, berzerker build. 

If you don't believe me or this guy then its your loss.

Been away for about a week because of the boredom and stale state of the game. Melee 2.0 would be awesome to get today. But I would prefer performance fixes over another bugged system all over again. Rhino prime would also be a welcomed arrival. I miss warframe.