Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I wouldn't get your hopes up. It does sound like they're delaying it again.

It'd be nice if they, oh, I don't know, allowed us beta TESTERS to actually TEST melee 2.0, and help make it great. They seem to forget that this is a beta sometimes, and that we're all testers. They don't need to make something perfect before they release it.

They have a major resource in all of us testers, but they don't seem to realize it.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. It does sound like they're delaying it again.

It'd be nice if they, oh, I don't know, allowed us beta TESTERS to actually TEST melee 2.0, and help make it great. They seem to forget that this is a beta sometimes, and that we're all testers. They don't need to make something perfect before they release it.

They have a major resource in all of us testers, but they don't seem to realize it.

Most players don't act like beta testers. So many people complain when things change or antagonize DE when they try something(like snowglobe). I can understand why they don't want to treat the broad player base as actual testers. Though they should have a sign up or something for people who are interested in beta testing stuff with the understanding that stuff would change a lot.

Most players don't act like beta testers. So many people complain when things change or antagonize DE when they try something(like snowglobe). I can understand why they don't want to treat the broad player base as actual testers. Though they should have a sign up or something for people who are interested in beta testing stuff with the understanding that stuff would change a lot.

^This.

Aaand eh, I'm betting.. Next week, Or later. Unfortunately.